CEO's sudden anger.

Sungjong vs. His hyungs

 

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

What was he trying to do?
Try and listen to me? As if he would.

 

I froze in his arms. I hated him more for doing this to me.

"Let me go." I demanded, as I tried to remove his arms away.
But, the more I tried, the tighter he hugged me and I didn't like it at all.

"Hyung," I started, "You weren't nice to me, instead you teased me to the point that I cried. And you think I'll let you listen to what I've been keeping inside of me? Why would I-"

"I'll let you know one thing, Sungjong," however I didn't want to hear it.

I immediately cut him off, "Forget it. Let me sleep." as I forcefully pushed him away, almost making him tripped.
I climbed back up the ladder to my bed and covered myself fully with my blanket. I was in no mood to see him.
He was just adding the anger in me and I wished for him to leave me alone.

"Yaa," he called, "Get down here. How dare you cut me off- YAA!"

I shut my eyes tightly and closed my ears. I didn't want to hear his voice.
Who was he to say that? If he wanted to listen to me then he shoud've done that earlier!
In times when I was having a depression and in times when I felt so down. Where was he?
I didn't see him around. I only saw Myungsu-hyung, which was why I liked him and I hated Sungyeol-hyung.

"If you don't get down here, you're dead." Sungyeol-hyung emphasized angrily and he started counting.
But when I didn't even move to his count of three, he burst out in anger and approached my bunk bed.
"You really want me to hate you." he said, before taking something from my bed and darting out from the room, slammign the door.
What could he possibly take? I didn't have anythi-
I quickly removed the covers of my face and looked around my bed for my teddy. It was nowhere in my sight!
 

NOONE'S POV

Sungyeol slammed the door shut, startling Myungsu, who was resting with his bamboo-pillow in the living room.
Sungyeol didn't seem to notice of Myungsu's presence in the room and just walked out of the dorm.
Myungsu looked a little surprised and wondered what Sungyeol was doing holding a teddy in his hand.
A familiar one at that too..
Myungsu put his bamboo-pillow away and decided to follow Sungyeol out.

"Hyung," Myungsu said, when he saw his hyung outside in the cold, "What are you doing?"

Sungyeol heard him and smirked, "Can't you see what I'm doing?" as he threw the teddy in his hand on the dirty ground, "Getting rid of this immature-"

When Myungsu was sure of the teddy as Sungjong's, he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that Sungyeol would go that far.
"Hyung, take it back. Pick it up." he demanded.

Sungyeol slowly turned to him, "Mwo?"

Myungsu approached Sungyeol and pointed to the poor teddy, "You have no rights to do that. It's not even yours!"

Sungyeol scoffed, "Then, it's yours?"

The sound of the door caught their attention and surprisingly, it was Sungjong.

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

When I got out, I saw Sungyeol-hyung with Myungsu-hyung.
Myungsu-hyung? What was he doing out here?

Not until, I saw something that was supposed to be my teddy on the ground, just lying there on the cold-ground.
Unconsciously, I walked to Sungyeol-hyung and started pushing him,
"Why are you like this? Just because I won't listen to you that doesn't mean you should be this mean!"

I feel like killing him. I really do. He was the worst.
If he hates me this much, then he should just make me leave being a trainee!
Is that what he wants? I don't understand him!

Myungsu-hyung stopped me by grabbing both of my wrists, "Sungjong-ah, stop it."

"But, hyung, he-"

He shook his head, "It's not worth of your time, you should just rest now."

Sungyeol-hyung clenched his fist tightly and looked away.
He bit his lower lips and walked in, shoving me by the shoulder, leaving me alone with Myungsu-hyung.

"Sungjong-ah," Myungsu-hyung called softly, "What actually happened between you two? He seemed to be pissed off."

I ignored the question and walked to my teddy, picking it up and dusting the dust off.
"I'm sorry, teddy. It must be hard for you too, right?" as I stared into his button-black eyes.

Myungsu-hyung, who was watching, sighed, "Sungjong-ah, let's get in." he suggested.

 

NOONE'S POV

Woohyun didn't talk to Sunggyu and that kind of made the older boy a little worried.
When he saw Woohyun reading a manga, he decided to use the opportunity to ask him the thing that had made him concerned.

"Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu said, "A-Are you alright?"
Wow. Did he just stutter? Since when would he-

Woohyun flipped a page impassively, not giving any answer.
Sunggyu tired asking again, "Are you really alrigh-"

"Stop asking me those stupid questions." he shot back, eyes still on the manga he was reading.

"Sungjong-"

"Don't bring that name up." Woohyun said irately.

Sunggyu felt scared. Woohyun was really furious of what had happened earlier.
But, who could blame Sungjong? He didn't know the story behind Woohyun's family.

Woohyun placed the manga down and walked to his 'so-called' bed.
Both him and Sunggyu slept on the floor since they didn't have proper beds, only mattresses placed on the bare-floor.
Sunggyu watched as Woohyun made himself comfortable to sleep and sighed.
"Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu called again, hoping for him to listen.

"What?" Woohyun replied exasperatedly as he turned to Sunggyu, "I'm going to sleep!"

"We're friends now, right?" a sudden question that Woohyun didn't even call for.

Woohyun paused for a moment before answering an annoyed, "Whatever." and went back to sleep.

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

"You should be sleeping too, hyung." I said, still holding my teddy.
Both of us were in the living room, just sitting there for a while.

He smiled, "Howon-hyung is in my room. He's still talking with Dongwoo-hyung." he continued with a shrug, "I don't want to disturb them, it'll make me feel bad."

I sat there for a second before something in my head popped up,
"Ah, hyung!" I called, turning to him, "You said you were going to tell me why you and Sungyeol-hyung are sending glares-"

"Ah~ that one." as Myungsu-hyung laughed, "I wanted to tell you but you didn't seem fine back then, so I changed my mind."

"Since I'm alright now, you should tell me!" I insisted, but it didn't seem like he would.

"Now it's not the right time." he said as he shook his head, disappointment was evident in his voice, "I should've told you earlier."

I stood up, "Arasseo. Just tell me when the time is right then." I gave him my most amiable smile, "Don't worry, hyung. I'll wait." and after that, I waved at him and walked into my room.
I didn't glance or peek to Sungyeol-hyung and went straight to my bed, not even giving the slightest care for Sungyeol-hyung.

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

The next day, everyone woke up early and as usual had our daily-jog.
Manager-hyung kept reminding us that the CEO of Wollim Entertainment was coming to see us and that we should be prepared since he was pretty strict.
 "Does that mean he can kick one of us out?" Dongwoo-hyung asked as we jogged around Han River.

Manager-hyung nodded, "Ne, he can. Which is why," he emphasized, "You should show him all you got."

Hearing that made my heart shrunk. What if I was kick out because I was lacking in something?
No, Sungjong. Don't think that way, you'll do great.

None of the hyungs teased, insulted or bullied me that morning and I wondered why.
Not that I was looking-forward to it, just that everyone seemed to be acting weird.
I mean, Sunggyu-hyung and his silent personality that I had never seen before, together with Woohyun-hyung.
Also, not forgetting Sungyeol-hyung. 

Thinking about it, why did I feel like I was the cause of this? ..
The guilt in me was somehow building for no reason at all.
Aigoo, our debut day was coming and my relationship with the other members was not doing that well.
I felt bad.

We reached our dancing studio and started to practice like we usually did, but it was obvious that the atmosphere of the studio was gloomy and uninviting.
Manager-hyung realized that and shouted, "YAA, can you smile at least once? Especially Sungyeol and Woohyun? What are you? Robots?"

Woohyun glared at manager-hyung, "Sorry but I don't have the mood to smile."

"Me either." Sungyeol-hyung chimed in.

Manager-hyung massaged his temples and decided.
"That's it." he said.
"Kids," he shouted, clapping his hands, as he motioned for us to approach him and sit. When we all did, he continued "What is it that's bothering you? I need to know."

Noone replied him. Probably because noone had the courage too.
I wanted to raise my hand up and spilled the beans but that didn't sound like the best idea ever.

"Geurae," Manager-hyung nodded, "If none of you is bothered to speak up, I'll choose one."
He scanned all of our faces and finally picked one.
"Sungjong-ah. Get up."
Me? Aish.. This is bad.

Everyone stared at me as I carefully stood up, balancing my feet and facing manager-hyung.
"Ne, hyung?"

"What's wrong in the group?" he asked, in hopes I would answer truthfully.

I could sense Sunggyu-hyung's, Woohyun-hyung's and Sungyeol-hyung's cold-stare even when I wasn't even looking at them.
They must've been thinking that I would spit out all the evil-doings they had done to me.
I took in a deep breath and said, "Hyungnim, do you really want to know?"

Manager-hyung only nodded, "Ne."

I peeked at Sunggyu-hyung and the others. I fixed my gaze at Myungsu-hyung who smiled assuringly, as to boosst up my strength and courage.
"Then," I said, looking back to manager-hyung, "Firstly, Sunggyu-hyung, he-"

As soon as I said his name, I earned a loud "YAAAAA-" from the owner of the name.
Sunggyu-hyung got up and pointed his index finger to me, "Don't you say anything-"

"And why not, Sunggyu?" Manager-hyung queried. "Continue, Sungjong."

"Sunggyu-hyung, he said he's loving all the members, but he's lying. He treats me differently. He nags at me alot that I hate him!" after saying that, Sunggyu-hyung looked away in a very upset way, however, I moved on,
"Woohyun-hyung, he only acts nice to everyone except for me. He's like the second Sunggyu-hyung. He's a nagging hyung too. He scolds me alot. His words are very cruel to the point it'll make a person cry." I heard a scoff from an irate Woohyun-hyung when I gave that statement.
"Sungyeol-hyung," as I glanced at him, "He is a bully. I hate him. He hurts people with his words and actions."

Afterwards, when I didn't say anything, manager-hyung assumed that I was done,
"Okay. I see that Sungjong has been through alot." he remarked.

Sunggyu-hyung smirked, "He's making it all up so that I'll look like the bad guy."

Myungsu-hyung chimed in, "You are the bad guy."

"Mwo?" a surprise Sunggyu-hyung couldn't believe what he was hearing, "I see that the maknae has been a bad influence to the second maknae. You're talking back now, aren't you, Myungsu?"

"ENOUGH." Manager-hyung yelled, "The CEO is coming and this is how you are behaving? You should stop with those foolish arguments and fights of yours and start caring for one another."

Sunggyu-hyung crossed his arms, "Don't expect too much, hyungnim."

"WHY YOU-" But as when manager-hyung was about to hit Sunggyu-hyung, a knock was heard from the studio's door.

All of us turned to who it was and was so shocked.
It was Wollim Entertainment's CEO, Lee JungYeop-shii.
We all started bowing like there was no tomorrow, and luckily was told to stop by Jung Yeop-shii.
I was so surprised to see him face to face.
I never did see him this close as I auditioned with him standing somwhere far away.
He looked like someone who was in their 30s and surprisingly, he didn't look as strict as manager-hyung described him as.
He had this friendly aura around him, making me a little at ease.

"Annyeong haseyo." Manager-hyung greeted him formally.

Jung Yeop-shii smiled adn bowed his head slightly, "Ne, annyeong haseyo. So, this is the boys we recruited?"

Recruited? Somehow, that made me laughed.

Manager-hyung bowed, "Ne. They are."

"How are they behaving?" He asked again, this time in a very stern tone.

"Good."

"Good?" Jung Yeop-shii repreated, "I heard everything from outside. I don't think 'good' is the perfect adjective to be used."

Wow. Jung Yeop-shii sounds .. scary. Or was it just me?

He then turned to me, "And you. You looked so skinny. Have you been eating or are you on a dangeruous diet?"

I bowed and shook my head, "No. I'm naturally like this."

Jung Yeop-shii then instructed us to show him what we had been doing these past few days.
"I hope you boys didn't waste your time playing around." he said.

Everyone could feel the pressure having Jung Yeop-shii around.
Even Myungsu-hyung wasn't feeling comfortable.
He walked to me and whispered, "Sungjong-ah, l-let's do our best."

"Let's do our best!" I smiled to him and he patted my shoulder.

The music started and all of us started dancing to what we had been practicing. Everyone was really into their steps and dance movements when suddenly, Jung Yeop-shii demanded us to stop, also the music.
When the music stopped, Jung Yeop-shii approached us,
"Yaa, what are you doing!?" he yelled, echoing the studio. "Have you seen yourselves practice? No synchronization. At all. It's like everyone was in their own world. No teamwork. NONE. What is this?"

All heads were down, facing the floor. 
Disappointed, upset, regret, sad was all in everyone's head.
I was too. I felt like we didn't practice seriously. 
 

This was just a lesson to be learnt.

 

 

 

PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER

SUNGJONG'S POV

"Lee Sungjong, I'm sorry." Lee Jung Yeop-shii, the CEO of Wollim Entertainment said, "But, you're not qualified. So, we're sorry to say that we're kicking you out of this training group."

The office seemed to drop cold and everything went quiet.
Everything was happening so fast.
I was .. told to leave the group.
I couldn't even utter any words but just shed a tear silently.
Sobbing like a fool in the CEO's office, humiliating myself.

"You may pack your things and leave. Again, we're sorry to inform you like this."

Sungyeol-hyung, who was with me in the room, ran to Jung Yeop-shii and slammed his table, startling everyone, 
"Sungjong doesn't deserve any of this! Please," he pleaded, "Don't make him leave."

 

 

A/N Hello, lovelywinter here :3 This was in a rush. so sorry if disappointing >.< If it's boring, then you can hit me with rocks. This chapter was actually something to introduce the CEO of WollimEnt Dx I will do better in the next chapter. More couple moments is up soon! And I will be quickly finishing this fic so that I can start my fic, 'Cafe Infinite'. Dx a few more chapters and it will be done :3
so, here's chapter 17! ^^ I tired making Myungjong moment then failed, and then another attempt in Yeoljong and failed as well. Aigoo, I'm so sorry! Dx What is wrong with me!? MIND THE SPELLINGS AND GRAMMARS MISTAKE.
Thank you to all the subscribers <3 and to all readers, silent readers as well, :3 to all the comments I've received! :'3 thank you, but sadly, I wasn't able to reply to them! TT.TT sorry~ 
Do subscribe or comment or like? I'll go now. T.T