Episode 9: First Mission

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Annyeong!” GD greets together with YG. “Today is my first mission, so excited to see the fan reviews!”

            “Let’s see how Agent G did,” YG smiles.

GTOPBOMTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO B

            “Noona,” G-Dragon catches Bom’s attention. “Want to have lunch?” he smiles cheekily.

            “If you don’t mind Tabi joining, sure,” she replies happily.

            “That’s perfect!” G-Dragon exclaims excitedly, earning confused looks from TOP and Bom. “Uh… Haven’t seen both of you for so long. Perfect to see you two again,” G-Dragon makes up a lame excuse.

            “Let’s go,” G-Dragon grabs Bom hand and hurries to the cafeteria with TOP lagging behind.

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “Something is fishy here,” YG coos while wiggling his eyebrows.

            “At first I had another plan, but I changed it since hyung tags along. Trust me, this plan is a good one,” G-Dragon smiles evilly.

GTOPBOMTV

LOCATION: CAFETERIA

            “Say aaah,” G-Dragon instructs while holding up a spoon of corn to feed Bom. TOP slumps onto his seat, then starts mumbling while getting out his food.

            “I got corn bread for you,” TOP waves the bread around, stealing Bom’s attention away from G-Dragon.

            “Kyyyaaa Tabi!” she squeals and grabs the bag in front of her.

            “Here noona, I’ll feed you corn. The bread can be eaten later,” G-Dragon smirks as Bom turns to him.

            “Thanks Ji,” Bom smiles innocently. TOP pouts as he watches G-Dragon acting sweet to his alien.

            “Noona, want to go to the amusement park with me?” G-Dragon asks with full confidence.

            Hearing his suggestion, TOP speaks up before Bom replies, “Ani noona, you have a dinner date with me tomorrow… remember?”

            “Eeeh? When did we have a dinner date?” Bom asks straightly as G-Dragon chuckles.

            TOP blinks rapidly and protests, “Now!”

            “But I want to go to the amusement park with Ji,” Bom pouts cutely.

            “Hmmph!” he stomps and folds his arms in front of his chest.

            “Tabi is mad,” Bom creeps up to TOP and pokes his cheek.

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “Ji, you’re like the master of cheap tricks!” YG teases.

            “That’s not cheap. I thought it was pretty smart,” G-Dragon chuckles at his mission. “Hyung… the only way to prove Topbom true is by using Gbom,” he laughs and reaches over to hi-five YG.

            “You’re right. Indeed, best agent ever!” YG laughs along with G-Dragon.

            “You’re not feeling guilty?” YG sniggers.

            “A little for betraying them… but being a matchmaker is awesome! I’m sort of doing a good thing,” G-Dragon plainly shrugs.

BIGBANGTV

LOCATION: BIG BANG’S DORM

            “Ahem,” Taeyang clears his throat to cut off the quiet atmosphere.

            “This is so good!” Daesung compliments on the food to break the silence.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter