Episode 15: Official Alien Mission

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Episode 15:

            “Annyeong my dearest watchers,” says YG happily. “I bet you guys are anxious to see their secret!” he sniggers evilly. “No more teasing, let’s get to the video!”

2NEBANGTV

LOCATION: YG CAFETERIA

            “Hyung,” Seungri calls as he walks into the room. “Hyung wants to borrow your shirt,” Seungri points to Taeyang.

            “Yeah,” Taeyang plays along while giving Seungri a death glare. “You know the white shirt you always wear at home?”

            “No. It’s my personal shirt. No one can wear it,” TOP answers immediately.

            “You have many shirts, why borrow Seunghyun’s?” Dara asks while leaning on Taeyang.

            “It’s one of a kind shirt. White shirt; “SOUL” on the front, and “MATE” on the back,” Taeyang explains as he pulls Dara closer.

PD-Nim's Picture

            “Eeeeh?” Dara says with a thinking face.

            “Eat up! Bae, you need to help Dara to gain weight,” Bom suddenly interrupts while pushes her food over to the couple.

            “What a rare occasion for noona to share her food,” Seungri sniggers.

            “Shut up!” Bom smacks the nosey male.

            “Oppa and unnie, stop interrupting their lovey dovey moment,” Minzy lectures the loud adults.

            “Our Minzy is growing up,” Dara teases the maknae.

            “Back to the topic of the shirt. Hyung, just lend it to Bae for a day,” Jiyong brings back the main point.

            “Soul and mate… hmmm,” Dara frowns a little.

            “That sounds familiar,” CL joins in with the conversation.

            “No way. Just eat!” TOP changes the topic.

            “Unnie! Unnie has that shirt,” Minzy jumps up, unintentionally helps the agents.

            “That’s right!” Dara and CL yell together.

            “Noona has one? Can I borrow it instead?” Taeyang asks cheerily.

            “It won’t fit you,” Bom answers flatly.

            “Yeah it will,” CL defends her teammate. “It’s big on you,” Dara reasons out.

            “Why would hyung and noona have the same shirt?” Daesung butts into the controversy.

            “Maybe they bought it together. Or at the same store,” Jiyong shrugs.

            “Or maybe… COUPLE TEES!” Seungri exclaims excitedly as the members turn to him.

            “COUPLE TEE?S” all blurt together besides the aliens.

            “Bommie, you’re dating him?” Dara squeals while jumping to Bom’s seat.

            “Ani!” Bom denies as she concentrates on eating.

            “Are you denying it?” Seungri wiggles his eyebrows.

            “Stop teasing her,” TOP pushes Seungri away.

            “You didn’t call her noona!?” Seungri’s mouth hangs open.

            “SPRINGTEMPO IS REAL?” the panda continues with his attacking tactics, making the aliens blush in silence.

            “This is definitely a good scoop!” Dara giggles with CL.

            “Why didn’t you tell us?” Jiyong pats the rapper’s back.

            “Ahem,” Taeyang clears his throat with a serious expression. “Back to the topic. Why can’t I borrow the shirt?”

            “Because it’s a couple shirt,” Daesung answers humbly.

            “Unnie said she lost it,” Dara answers Taeyang, ignoring Daesung’s statement.

            “Eh? Hyung said the same thing,” Jiyong furrows his brows.

            “Could it be…” all seven members land their eyes on TOP and Bom.

            “Aish. Stop hallucinating!” TOP lectures the youngsters.

            “Something is f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter