Episode 6: TOPBOM Moments

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

            “Annyeong~!” YG and the PD coo while wiggling their eyebrows.

            “You guys ready for some Topbom time?”

            “Well too bad if you’re not. We’re watching them anyways!”

TOPBOMTV

LOCATION: YG GYM

            “Noona, why are you here?” TOP teases the tired-looking Bom.

            “Since when did aliens exercise?” he walks over to the treadmill next to hers and uses it.

            “It’s your fault, Alien! Hwangssabu caught me eating the corn you bought,” she pouts.

            CAPTION: I wonder if Hwangssabu watch this show.

            “You own me two kisses,” he points to his pursed up lips.

            “No. If Hwangssabu sees us, we’re so dead with YG,” she lectures him.

            “So if Hwangssabu isn’t here, then you’re going to kiss me?” he grins excitedly.

            CAPTION: What’s with the kisses?

            “No,” she looks at him weirdly.

            “Fine, I’ll save it for later,” he looks away from her, pretending to look mad.

            “Alien, are you mad?” she pokes his cheek. “Let’s go eat corn after this,” she cheers.

            “I’m not going until you pay me back my kisses,” he stomps and walks to another treadmill.

            “Fine, I’ll do it later,” she whines while following him. “I want bread too,” she beams.

            “I’ll ask manager hyung to buy corn and bread… if you give me four kisses,” he giggles like a girl.

            “Aish… I’ll come over later,” she pouts.

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “Papa YG, a few questions from fans. What do you think about kids being together?” the PD asks.

            “Technically, I don’t mind. Even though I do want them to keep a little distance until the dating contract ends,” YG answers with his microphone.

            “Which couples do you think fans ship the most?” the PD grins. “I personally want to know this one too.”

            “I would definitely say Topbom,” he chuckles. “I don’t know; I just have a feeling. Why don’t we take a poll for this episode?”

            “Good idea!” PD-nim exclaims.

            “We recently receive lots of fan mails saying they want some juicy cuts. Not a lot of stuff are happening lately, so are you going to put on something just for the fans?”

            “I don’t have anything in mind. But we’ll see about that,” he winks.

            “Thank you for the fan mails. Let’s get to another cut today!”

TOPBOMTV

LOCATION: BIG BANG’S DORM

            “Noona, come in,” TOP whispers. “Quiet, the members are sleeping.”

            CAPTION: I see how it is… secret midnight meeting?

            “Where’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter