Episode 24: Tokyo Attack!

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong, this is Seungri with another episode! Our lovely couples only have one day at Tokyo because of a cheap someone. Anyways, you know who you are. Let’s move to the trip!”

SEUNGRITV

LOCATION: RANDOM RESTAURANT

            “I heard the food here is really delicious!” Bom exclaims as she opens the menu. “Ramen! Ssantokki would be so jealous!”

            “Ramen for me!” Seungri yells.

            “Japanese grill! I want to try it! Look at this! I want to try this! Seaweed salad! Omo! This looks delicious!” Bom cries out loud as she points to every pictures in the menu.

            “Bom, just go with one,” G-Dragon rolls his eyes.

            “Yah! She orders whatever she wants!” TOP jumps in to defend.

            “Oppa, he’ll end up ordering the whole restaurant!”

            As the waiter comes, everyone orders his or her desired food. And finally, only Bom is left. “This, this, this, this, and this,” she smiles widely as the waiter writes everything down.

            “That’s it?”

            “Yes,” CL nods.

            “Wait! I want ice cream after this,” Bom pouts in a begging way.

            “Yes, love,” TOP chuckles and orders a portion of dessert.              

            “Hyung, don’t make me carry her when she’s too full to move,” says Seungri.

            “Don’t touch my alien,” Bom smacks TOP’s arm for the imitation.

LOCATION: TOKYO TOWER

            “Look at the view!” Bom jumps off TOP’s back and runs to the glass windows.

            “What happened to ‘I’m too full to walk’?” TOP complains as he moves to stand by Bom.

            “Tsk tsk tsk, hyung. You’re so fond of aliens,” G-Dragon’s joke earns a hi-five from CL. “I can’t believe you carried her for that long.”

            “You guys don’t know what romance is,” TOP giggles, “Let’s show them later, jagiya.”

            Seungri joins the conversation, “Guys, get your blind folds ready! Don’t dirty your eyes!”

            “ert!” Bom kicks Seungri’s . “No wonder you’re still a loner!”

            “B-b-but,” he pouts.

            “No one cares,” Bom cuts him off and hands him her coat and handbag.

            “What is this?”

            “You’re carrying this,” Bom answers without listening to his reply.

            “This too,” TOP throws his jacket to Seungri.

            “Wae? Why am I your servant?”

            “Oh by the way, take pictures of us!” Bom shoves him the camera and begins posing.

            G-Dragon suddenly gives Seungri another camera, “Panda! Over here too!”

            “Yah! I’m not a coat hanger or a tripod!”

            “Aish, shut up and take pictures,” CL demands as she poses around the view of Tokyo below.

            “Yah! Take pictures of us too,” TOP yells in jealousy.

            “Why do I have to go through this? I’m supposed to be the boss here!”

            “Stop ruining the mood! Do it or you’re sleeping on the upper deck tonight!” both couples yell together as they continue to order Seungri around.

LOCATION: RANDOM RESTAURANT

            “Do we really have to go back to Korea tonight?” G-Dragon makes a sad face as he stirs his iced water.

            “We have to go back for some party I don’t even know,” Seungri mumbles mindlessly.

            “Seriously, party? I would rather stay in Japan.”

            Suddenly, TOP clears his throat, “Alright guys, we’re going to give you guys some lessons from our love experiences as awesome aliens.”

            “What?” the younger ones ask together.

            Bom smiles, “First

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter