Episode 2: A Simple Start

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo! This is PD-nim,” the girl grins to the camera. “Today is our very first spy mission. Are you all excited?” she coos with a happy tone.

            “I am!” YG suddenly pops out of nowhere. “Let’s roll the tape!”

2NEBANGTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A

            “Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop dalkomhagae dagawa. Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop naegae soksakyeojwo Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop sangkeumhagae dagawa. Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop neoreul weonhajana,” the nine idols dance to the music.

            “Stop!” Taeyang yells while pausing the music. Everyone else gets a drink while Taeyang, TOP, and Bom gather at a corner.

            “Hyung and noona. I know it’s been a long time since we perform this, but the YG Family Concert is coming up. We need to get this right. I’ll help with the moves, and both of you can practice it in the studio next door.”

            “Minzy-ah,” Taeyang yells across the room. “I need your help!”

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “YG, what do you think will happen?” PD-nim points her microphone at YG.

            “They’re going to practice dancing? What else would they do?” YG answers with a semi-confused tone.

            “Duh! TOPBOM moments! Hello, YG! Where have you been all these years?” the PD girl waves her hand back and fourth in front of the president’s face.

            YG slaps her hand away and snaps, “Didn’t I tell you I made this show because I’m nosey about their relationship? Well I wouldn’t be nosey if I knew anything!”

            The MC facepalms herself as the caption “Why are they always fighting?” appears.

TOPBOMTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO B

            “Yah Bingu TOP!” Bom lies down on the floor after Taeyang and Minzy leave.

            “Noona, stop calling me that. Get up and practice, don’t be so lazy!” TOP lies next to her after finishing his sentence.

            “Tabi, you’re really is an alien,” she glances over to TOP. “You just said I’m lazy, and now you’re doing exactly what I’m doing.”

            CAPTION: Tabi!? What a cute name!

            “I can’t help it. You’ll probably slap me like last time if I pull you up!” he protests.

            “Yah Tabi!” she rolls over on her belly and pokes his cheek. “Go buy me some corn. I would be more than happy to dance!”

            “Noona, why do you always lure me into these stuff?” he sighs and sits up. “I got in trouble last week with Hwangssabu when he caught me buying corn. He didn’t know I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter