Episode 11: The Grand Plan

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong yeoreobun!” YG exclaims. “Now that we exposed the Darayang couple, I have a very special plan for them! They’ll be here in ten minutes, so PD-nim please cut the waiting part out.”

FIVE MINUTES LATER…

            “Ji you’re finally here,” YG greets his agent. “Have a seat, Darayang is coming!”

            “Oh Ji! Hyung,” Taeyang bows as he walks in the opened door.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” Dara bows as well.

            “Have a seat. I have something very important to talk about,” YG points to the chairs on the other side of his desk. Both of the newly entered guests glance at each other nervously.

            “I heard from Ji that you guys are dating,” YG states casually as the couple glare at G-Dragon.

            “You told him?” Taeyang asks in an angry tone.

            “No he didn’t. He told the whole nation,” YG says as G-Dragon grins apologetically.

            “What!?” they exclaim.

            “Good news and bad news. Which one do you guys want to hear first?”

            “Good,” both reply without hesitant.

            “Good news, I approve of your relationship. Although I would like you guys to keep a limit until Dara’s dating contract ends. Just don’t act too lovey-dovey. Also, you don’t have to hide it anymore.”

            “And the bad news?” Dara gulps.

            “You have a major stalker case going on… not to mention, now the whole Korea knows about your relationship!?”

            “WHAT!?” Dara and Taeyang scream at the same time.

            “Smile, you’re on camera,” G-Dragon beams.

            “Okay, calm down and listen to me,” Dara and Taeyang nod. “If you haven’t noticed, you’re currently filming on a show right now. It’s called YGTV: The Spy Edition.”

            “Yes, Ji and I stalked you through the cameras we hid all over the buildings. Coincidently, your relationship got caught into an episode, and it got aired throughout the nation,” YG explains calmly.

            “Okay? What are we going to do?” Dara questions YG.

            “This is a secret show, unknown to Big Bang and 2NE1 members. Since you got exposed, I want you guys to do something different instead.”

            “Like what?” Taeyang raises an eyebrow.

            “Just like Ji, I want you guys to be my spy,” YG smiles gently.

            “You mean… Ji betrayed us?” Dara and Taeyang twitch on the spot as G-Dragon avoids eye contact.

            “JJJIIII!!!!!!!” the couple chases the blond leader. “I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!”

            “Yah!” YG yells like a commander. “You guys have to work together as a team… make sure you get along well!”

            “Okay, I’m going to explain to you the rules of this show. Also, I’ll let you watch the previous episodes to understand it better,” he pauses. “Don’t spaz out when you see yourself on the screen!” he warns them jokingly.

            “Meanwhile. Please view the cut from earlier,” he screams to the PD behind the camera.

SKYDRAGONTV

LOCATION: YG ARTIST LOBBY

            “Chae,” G-Dragon sneaks u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter