Episode 7: Embarassment

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong,” YG welcomes the watchers. “Straight to the fan question. What’s Papa YG’s favorite couple? Well, of course I would answer TOPBOM, I like strange relationships,” he sniggers.

            “About last week results for fans’ favorite couples. It seems like Topbom and Darayang are in lead. Today, we have Daemin and RiRin… check it out!”

            “Hey, I was supposed to do all those stuff,” PD-nim pouts.

DAEMINTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A

            “Naega jeil jal naga. Naega jeil jal naga. Naega jeil jal naga. Naega jeil jal naga. Je je jeil jal naga,” Daesung dances to the chorus.

            “Hahaha, oppa! Stop,” Minzy laughs out while rolling the floor, hugging her stomach.

            “I’m doing a good job right?” he grins while shaking his .

            “Oh my god! Oppa,” Minzy covers her eyes.

            “NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA!” he screams while doing epic dougie dance.

            CAPTION: Oh god… he’s an idol!?

            “I will rock this song!” he turns and repeatedly slaps his for no reason.

            “Oppa! You’re totally going off the move and beat!” Minzy covers and continues to laugh.

            “Teach me how to do it!” he exclaims.

            “Like this. Ready? Naega jeil jal naga,” Minzy demonstrates in slow motion.

            “Like this?” Daesung proudly dances with swag.

            “Ani! You look like Jaesuk-oppa,” Minzy laughs from Daesung’s humor. “Oppa, you don’t shake your here!”

            “Ani! It’s ier this way,” Daesung protests and attacks Minzy with his shaking frenzy. “Shake it! I’m y and I know it!” he sings while cornering Minzy.

            “Ah oppa! You’re going to give me nightmares,” she pushes Daesung away with her eyes closed.

            “Aaaaah!” Daesung shrieks. “Minzy, you touched my ,” he gasps in horror.

            “I didn’t mean to do that,” she blushes.

            “Aigoo Minkki so cute!” he pinches her cheeks. “I was just kidding!”

            “Don’t joke like that,” she pouts with puppy eyes.

            “No seriously. You did touch my ,” he states with a serious tone.

            “Aaaah!” she covers her face and walks out the door.

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “Do you have any idea why Daesung is doing that?” PD points her microphone to YG.

            “It’s supposed to be a planned secret. But you’ll get the idea of what it is now,” YG grins.

            “Look like we have time for another cut. Let’s see it!” says the PD.

RIRINTV

LOCATION: VARIETY SHOW LESSON

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter