Episode 3: Bickering Much?

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

            “Annyeong! This is PD-nim reporting from headquarter along with Papa YG,” the PD grins widely into the camera.

            “Let’s see what we have today!” YG exclaims.

SANRIRINTV

LOCATION: VARIETY SHOW LESSON

            “Yo, CL!” Seungri yells as he opens the door, earning an eye roll from CL.

            CAPTION: CL-sshi doesn’t seem to like Seungri-sshi much.

            “Dara-noona,” he walks over to hug her. “How’s my best student doing?”

            “Very well, principal!” she grins cheekily.

            “You have any idea what this blonde cat is doing here?” Seungri points to CL.

            CAPTION: Blonde cat!?

            “Chaerin-ah, I enrolled you to Seungri’s variety lessons. Be good okay?” Dara imitates YG’s voice.

            “You’re one of my most successful student,” Seungri laughs and gives Dara thumbs up.

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “She did the imitation again!” YG sighs.

            “I love it,” the PD comments in admiration.

            “Shut up!” YG says in his real voice, making the PD cracks up on the spot. “PD-nim, can you cut out that part?” YG talks with his unique accent, forgetting about the currently filming camera.

            “No,” the PD said with a blank expression, “That is so going to be on TV.”

SANRIRINTV

LOCATION: VARIETY SHOW LESSON

            “You must always act friendly and smile as much as possible,” he points onto CL’s notebook, signaling her to write it down.

            CL ignores him and continues to play with her bangs. “Noona, I need some help here,” Seungri whines.

            “Aish, such annoying kids. Can’t you see I’m busy eating and watching a show?”

            “You’re going to be in deep trouble if I tell YG you’re slacking off,” he threatens.

            Dara groans loudly, “Such an annoying maknae. What do you need?”

            “Chaerin-sshi is not listening to me,” he blurts out.

            “Chae,” Dara sits down next to CL. “YG is going to be mad when he watches our show.”

            “Uuuuugggh,” CL groans and slaps the table several times.

            CAPTION: Now I know why Dara is here.

            “Smile,” Seungri instructs CL. She plainly stretches out her lips, forming a boring and uninterested look.

            “Oh puh-lease,” he gives her the ‘talk to the hand’ gesture. “You look exactly like a dead flower, sitting on a pile of fertilizer.”

            “Again.” This time, CL fakes a smile with her eyes wide open.

            “You look like a e!” Seungri rubs his tem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter