Episode 12: Home Intruders

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong yeoreobun!” YG’s crew greets.

            “As promised from the previous episode, we’re going to reveal our plan,” Dara talkss with her imaginary microphone.

            “Let’s see our mission!” Taeyang’s eyes disappear from smiling.

BOMDARATV

LOCATION: BOM’S AND MINZY’S CRIB

            “Hurry Bom, let’s go!” Dara nags while dragging Bom.

            “Where are we going?” Bom asks while catching on with Dara.

            “Recording with Teddy-oppa! The girls are waiting.”

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “Our queue!” G-Dragon exclaims as Taeyang’s phone vibrates.

            “I successfully dragged the girls away. Start the mission like how we discussed. Don’t text back… don’t forget to clear your message inbox!” Taeyang reads out loud.

            “Which one is the key?” G-Dragon holds up a small basket with hundreds of keys in it.

            “Which one is their room key?” YG asks while digging through the pile.

            “Even Dara doesn’t know which is which. I guess we have to test everything!” Taeyang sighs.

            “Calm down bro, we got a few hours til they get back. Let’s get going now!”

            “Go, I’ll watch the cameras to see if anyone is going near you guys. If there is, I’ll text you as an alert. Once you get in there, wave around because the cameras automatically turn off after ten minutes of stillness.”

            “Thanks hyung. Wish us luck. We’re going now,” G-Dragon waves as he walks out the door.

TAEDRAGONTV

LOCATION: YG’S HALLWAY

            “Okay here we go. Close your eyes and pick a random keychain,” Taeyang orders G-Dragon.

            “Hhhhm,” he digs around the basket. “This one!”

            “None of them work,” Taeyang sighs after testing the sixth one. “Choose another.”

            “Here,” again the keys didn’t work.

            “How many keys do these girls have? One for each drawer!?”

            “Try this,” G-Dragon suggests. “Nope.”

            “We have ten more chains left. That mean more than fifty keys left to try,” G-Dragon calculates in his head. “Let’s use logic. Find out the keys that most likely fit the size of the lock. Then we compare it to the ones we previously tested. Choose out the correct spine of the key. That will narrow the results down to a lot,” G-Dragon explains cleverly as a leader.

            “I should have brought paperclips,” Taeyang jokes. “Aish, too late. Let’s look for the correct key!”

            CAPTION: Why didn’t you guys bring paperclips in the first place?

            After five minutes of digging around and comparing the keys, G-Dragon yells excitedly “I found it!”

            “Test it!” slowly, G-Dragon inserts the key into the door’s lock. It goes in all the way and fits perfectly.

            “Yes!” G-Dragon whispers triumphantly. Slowly, he turns the key, then the knob.

            “Wait,” Taeyang hisses. “Gloves!”

            CAPTION: Taeyang, we’re just entering their rooms… not murdering someone.

            “Fine then,” the Mohawk guy mumbles after G-Dragon rolls his eyes.

LOCATION: BOM’S AND MINZY’S CRIB

            “Since we’re already here, why not check everything out?” G-Dragon says while jumping around to activate the cameras.

            “Main target, Minzy. Let’s see what she got in there! You got a phone handy to take pictures? We need to show the evidence to hyung later since there’s no cameras in the bedrooms.”

            “Alright, you search left side. I’ll search right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter