Episode 19: Group Competition

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YGTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A

            “Annyeong all contestants and judges,” Seungri bows formally in the middle of the room. “Today is the day of the competition. To save some time, Papa YG decided to start right away.”

            CAPTION: After the competition...

            “Here we are at the results. Ready!?” Seungri says with his microphone. “Let’s Dongwook-sshi leads us with Big Bang’s performance.”

            “Performance was excellent. Everyone did an excellent job at dancing. The recording is awesome too,” Se7en comments before looking down on his paper. “Although I would like to see a bit more flow. Dongbae seems to be leading the routines too fast, leaving s behind.”

            “Thank you Dongwook-sshi. Your score on a scale of ten please?”

            “Nine.”

            “PSY-sunbae?”

            “I agree with Dongwook. The recording is perfect. As a dancing type of performer, I didn’t get much of the upbeat and jumpy feel while watching. Maybe a bit of cooperation and with your audience; they’re the people that make up who you are. I give you guys an eight.”

            “And finally, Papa YG?”

            “I have nothing to say really. You guys did great. Because of the little time, I’m going to let your mistakes go. A ten as your Christmas present.”

            “WOOOOWW! Nine, eight and ten! Twenty seven out of thirty!” Seungri cheers loudly. “What did you guys think of the result?”

            “Normal? We take this as an experience to learn from,” G-Dragon represents the group.

            “Now working backwards on 2NE1’s performance. Papa YG, please start.”

            “Well the girls did great. They work together very well; each covers up for the rest with their best qualities. The dancing on Bom’s and Dara’s part wasn’t that good. But because of the effort you put in to try your best… I give you guys a nine.”

            “And sunbae?”

            “I saw great confidence within the group. Chaerin did a good job at lifting the atmosphere. This is great, but because of the attitude you guys had on… it became somewhat an over-confident issue. I suggest you guys to spread the energy into other fields, like singing. You guys seem out of breath. Because of that, I give you a nine.”

            “OH MAI GAWD!!! SO CLOSE!” Seungri screams out loud. “Can 2NE1 really win against Big Bang? Final decision will be made by Mister Seven!”

            “I’m nervous,” Se7en chuckles. “I personally think you guys did well. Give it your best effort. Sorry but… I have to go with a ten!”

            CAPTION: Close call for Big Bang…

            “NINE, NINE, TEN!!! Twenty-eight out of thirty! Just one point ahead of Big Bang! What do you think of the score?” he asks the girls.

            “We are very shocked… I didn’t think we would win,” CL laughs nervously.

            “Well, you did! Congrats!”

            “Thank you,” all the idols bow at the leaving judges.

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “I want you guys to choose a female partner for the next competition,” YG announces to the four males standing in front of him.

            “Anyone?” Daesung asks.

            “Yes. Anyone from 2NE1!” he confirms.

            “Yes sir!” G-dragon, TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter