Episode 14: Group Mission

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong, it’s YGTV!” YG waves happily. “Let’s start with some Skydragon moment, shall we?”

SKYDRAGONTV

LOCATION: YG HALLWAY

            “YAH KWON JIYONG!” CL’s fierce and loud voice travels down the hall. “How are you not to let me take part in Daesung and Minzy’s relationship thingy!?”

            “Sh-” he murmurs. “I forgot!” he grins apologetically.

            “Ugh,” she groans while rolling her eyes. “I planned it out and you didn’t let me join. Un freaking fair!” she stomps.

            “Okay, I promise you can join this time.”

            “Really?” she blinks her cat eyes rapidly.

            “I need a plan for getting hyung and noona together,” he yawns and walks away.

            “Yah, wait! I can help with that,” she giggles and follows along.

YGTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A

            “Okay, do as we planned,” YG instructs.

            “Woooaaaaahh, plans?” Seungri randomly walks in the room. “Did I hear something suspicious?”

            “Shut up Seungri,” Dara barks back. “Get outta here!”

            “B-b-but,” he pouts.

            “Seungri has the potential,” YG cuts everyone off. “I don’t have time to explain, but I want you to try and figure out Bom’s and Seunghyun’s locker combination.”

            “Wae?”

            “We’re going to expose their relationship.”

            “I’m totally in,” Seungri grins widely after a moment of realization.

            “Daesung, Seunghyun, Minzy, and Bom are going to arrive in five minutes. Pretend like the usual dance practices and tests. Act as natural as possible. I told the dance instructors to teach you guys new moves in thirty minutes, ten minutes break, and then the dancing test. Understand?”

            “Yes sir!” everyone says in unison.

            “Let’s break apart and come in a few people at a time. I think you guys know what to do. Don’t let me down. Work as a team, arasseo?”

            “Yes sir!” the crowd salutes and dissolves.

2NEBANGTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A

            “Oh the lovey dovey couple is here!” G-Dragon and Seungri tease Daesung and Minzy.

            “I think they’re more lovey dovey than us,” Daesung points to the couple walking behind him, Taeyang and Dara.

            “Annyeong everyone~” Bom sings as she skips happily to the locker room.

            “Eew you guys are gross,” CL follows her queue and casually walks behind Bom.

            “I’ll put your bag into your locker,” Taeyang offers gentlemanly.

            “Wassup!” TOP yells as he enters the room.

            “Oh hyung!” G-Dragon greets TOP and immediate starts talking. Soon, the two walking males reach the locker room.

            “Hi Tabi!” Bom smiles as she brushes past him at the door.

            Meanwhile, CL, Dara, and Taeyang pretend to talk at a corner. “First number is eight,” CL whispers to her teammate.

            “Third number is two. We didn’t catch the others,” Dara pouts while leaning on Taeyang.

            “That’s a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter