Episode 20: D-lite & SOL in Action!

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong! This is Papa YG right here! Don’t hit me for not revealing the mission last week,” he pauses to laugh. “Yeoreobun, I’m very evil! But I had my fun time already. Shall we check out a clip edited out from last episode?”

AFTER THE COMPETITION… YG’S TALK WITH BIG BANG

            “Since you guys are here, I might as well go straight to the point. I give you one chance before you actually lose. I’m sending you on a mission. Your mission is to make your partner say “I love you” in a one-day period. I will explain further details later. But if you lose, you have to pay half of this year’s party. Seriously, we’re throwing a random party! As you know, our company is big. The party covers everyone in the company, and that includes janitors as well. Whether you half to pay or not, fully depends on you.”

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “Back to current time, everybody,” he greets again. “I hope you understand the mission. Here’s a short explanation. During the first day of the preparation for the second round, the boys will have to make the girls laugh while Seungri is there. If they fail the mission, they will have to pay half the fee of this year’s Christmas party.”

            He pauses before continuing, “Now, let’s see how each pair did!”

DAEMINTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A

            “Wassup maknae Mingkki? What are you guys doing?”

            “Nothing. You?”
            “Visiting for fun. Turns out it’s boring here too!”

            “Tsk tsk tsk,” Daesung says while wakling over to turn on the music.

            Seungri asks, “What are you doing?”

            “Dancing!” he yells and slides to the middle of the room.

            “Nuga nega naboda deo jal naga,” he sings while doing the infamous dance routine.

            “NO NO NO NO. NA NA NA NA!”

            “Oppa, stop! You’re ruining the image of a national idol.”

            “Oh really!? La la la la la la. La la la la la la. La la la la la la,,” he slowly advances toward the maknaes while rubbing his lips as an attempt of a y look. “One two three four five six seven!” he attacks the screaming youngsters with his overly exaggerated dance.

            “Aw hyung!” Seungri whines while covering his eyes.

            “Hahaha- oppa- hahaha- you are- haha- so funny!”

            Carried away with the mission, he corners them with his . “Hyung!” Seungri exclaims and smacks his hyung’s . Ignoring the protesting members, Daesung walks toward the mirror and poses like a girl while winking at his reflection.    “Oooh~ y,” he comments while biting onto his lower lip.

            CAPTION: The return of Dumber…

            “Urin imi neujeotnabwayo,” sings with an emotional face. He slowly lowers his legs and stops at a mid-sitting position. Smirking at the terrified expressions of the idols behind him, Daesung continues to terrorize them further by rotating his hip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter