Episode 10: Two Birds One Stone

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong, this is YGTV!” G-Dragon and YG pose coolly.

            “Well come back. Today we’re going to start with a RiRin cut today!” YG grins widely.

RIRINTV

LOCATION: YG CAFETERIA

            “Ri!” CL waves from afar. “Wassup?” Seungri greets back.

            “I literally LOL’d when I saw you at the YG Concert,” she laughs, receiving a death glare from the male.

            “Pssh, you’re just jealous because my ‘Bam Ratatatas’ are ier than yours,” he sticks out his tongue to tease CL.

            “I think TOP-oppa is the best during the concert.”

            “His dancing is so alien!” Seungri immediately agrees. “I like how he tries to copy Bom-noona’s voice!”

            “What an autotuned alien!” both of the idol hi-five.

            CAPTION: Getting along pretty well ^^!

            “You had a hard time hitting some notes. It was funny,” CL pats his back.

            “Jerk! I’m going to bully you back during Variety Show Lessons!”

            “Oh no you didn’t,” CL snaps in the z-formation.

            “Oh god help me,” he pretends to puke, which earns a punch in the arm by CL.

            “You’re so not eating the lunch I packed,” the fierce leader scrunches her nose.

            “It’ll probably give me diarrhea… if it’s even edible in the first place,” Seungri slaps his knee.

            CL’s face turns red as smoke fumes out of her nose and ear. She narrows her eyes while he laughs his off. Without him noticing, she curls her fist and pounds his head with it.

            “OOOOOOOOWWWW!” he screams after feeling the pain. “Crazy mad woman!”

            “You deserved it,” she snarls back.

            “It really hurts!” he continues to rub his head while complaining.

            “You look like a constipated baboon!” CL says as she holds in her laughter. “Okay sorry, I used a little bit too much energy,” she puts her hands together and pouts.

            “Aish now I have a gigantic bruise sitting on my head. It’s your fault!” he cries out.

            “Sorry, I really am,” the blonde clings onto Seungri’s arm. “You can eat my portion of the lunch if you want. Just forgive me.”

            His face suddenly lights up, “NO! Unless…”

YGTV

LOCATION: HEADQUARTER

            “Here’s the epic part,” G-Dragon smirks proudly.

            “What kind of cheapness do you have now?” YG questions G-Dragon.

            “Watch and see. Two birds one stone,” he winks at the camera.

GRIRINTV

LOCATION: YG CAFETERIA

            “Aaaaah,” Seungri opens his mouth for CL to feed him.

“What you guys doing there?” G-Dragon teases while resting his arms over CL and Seungri’s shoulders.

            “Aaaaaaah!” Seungri shrieks like a girl. “When did you get here?” CL drops the spoon and acts like how she normally does.

            “Oh, just now… good enough to see this,” G-Dragon shows them a picture on his cellphone.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter