Episode 8: Agent G

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong~! We’re back with another episode today!” the PD welcomes the watchers. “First off, we got quite a weird email. Ahem… Hi Papa YG,” the girl laughs after reading it.

            “Uhhh. Hi… I don’t know what to say,” YG jokes. “Nice message… I like it!”

            “Today will be quite different from normal… ready!?”

            “Let’s rock and roll!” YG screams at the top of his lungs.

            “Ani! You’re not GD, don’t do that.” Just as PD-nim finishes her teasing, a few knocks travel through the room.

            “Come in,” YG shouts back with a smirk.

            “Annyeonghaseyo hyung,” G-Dragon bows politely. “Eeeh?” he copies Park Bom’s infamous sigh, making the PD and YG snigger.

            “Hyung, why is there a camera here. And further more, who’s she?” he points to the PD.

            “I know you’re shocked to hear this but… Jiyong, you’re on camera.”

            “I think I already know since I’m sitting in front of it,” G-Dragon raises an eyebrow. “What show is this?”

            “It’s YGTV,” YG answers.

            “Eeeh? It’s just you filming yourself?” he gives YG the weird look.

            “Ani! YGTV: The Spy Edition,” YG grins. “First of all. Don’t tell anyone about this show, get it?”

            “Alright,” G-Dragon nods. “Why so suspicious, hyung?”

            “I’ve set cameras all over the building, besides the bathrooms and bedrooms,” YG pauses to see G-Dragon’s reaction. “Our goal is to uncover all secret YG in-house relationships,” YG stops as G-Dragon nods.

            “Basically, we’re secretly spying on them, and air out interesting clips. You must be wondering why you’re here, right?” YG smiles proudly.

            “You’re selected as this episode’s guest,” he explains. “Not only that, you’re special. From now on, you’re our spy… undercover spy.”

            “Eeeh?” G-Dragon stares blankly at the president in front of him.

            “You’re given a special mission to find out as much information about them as possible. When you find something, report here so we can air your interviews to the fan,” YG smirks in triumphant.

            “So I don’t tell them about this, and watch their moves right?” G-Dragon catches on fast.

            “Yup. Thank you for your cooperation, Agent G,” the PD jumps out of nowhere and shakes the idol’s hand. She turns to YG and gives him thumbs up, “YG is really YG… always have something under his sleeve!”

            “Nah… just thought of that from a fan mail. The person asks for Jiyong’s appearance on the show,” he chuckles in delight.      

            “Now we’ll let you watch the episodes so far so you can get a feeling of the show.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter