Episode 26: Last Farewell...

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Welcome to the partaaaaaaaaay!”

            “What is this?” CL asks.

            “Feel free to grab food. Meet back here because I have an important announcement to make.”

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

            “Everyone gather here for the importance of this party!” YG yells from a microphone.

            “What’s up now?”

            “Present time!” YG says excitedly while pointing to a table filled with gifts. “Everyone but Big Bang and 2NE1 chooses.”

            “What happens to ours?” G-Dragon complains not seeing any gifts.

            “I’ll draw a couple name and you guys get to choose a gift box. Ready?”

            “Wait! I don’t have a partner!” Seungri pouts.

            “Get the pink box at the corner.”

            “Yaaay! Pink! My favorite color!” Seungri runs off, hugging his gift.

            “We don’t even get our own gifts?” CL rolls her eyes at the childish game. 

            “Well guess what, talkative leader, you’re getting your presents first. Pick a box up there.”

            “Aish,” CL sighs before grabbing a random box with silver wrappings on it.

            “Next, Dara and Taeyang.”

            “Get the blue one!” Dara exclaims, “It’s the biggest one!”

            “Next, the Aliens.”

            “Must get the green!” Bom dashes to the pile and steals the small box.

            “Daesung and Minzy, you guys have no other choice but to get the yellow one.”

            “Now everyone,” he pauses to get everbody’s attention. “Open your presents!”

            “I got a watch!” Se7en exclaims while jumping around.

            “I got a dress! Awesome!”

            “Cologne!” PSY hugs his younger colleges.

            “Wooooah! Uuuuuueeeeeee-sssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” Seungri’s scream cuts everyone off from the excitement. Everyone looks at him awkwardly.

            “I got Uee posters!!! OMG!! I’m spazzing out!!!!!!” The other people in the room roll their eyes and go back to opening their gifts.

            “What the… baby toys?” Dara raises her eyebrows.

            “No wonder it took up so much space,” Taeyang shrugs. “Wait, why baby toys?”

            “Anybody wants to explain why there are baby bibs in here?” CL picks up a bib with her thumb and index finger.

            “Uhm… milk bottles and binkies?” Bom blinks with a priceless face.

            “Tabi, you should on these instead of my- uumpphh,” TOP quickly covers with his hand.

            “Nothing,” he grins, shooing everyone away. Bom slaps his arm when he lets go of her.

            “Baby blankets and lullabies. What does that mean?” Daesung turns to YG.

            “Hahahahaha! Good one, hyung!” Seungri hi-fives YG. “You’re such a ninja troll!”

            “Trolololol,” both of them laugh together like idiots.

            “Babies… really? Is this necessary?” Taeyang shakes his head like a wise old man.

            “Absolutely! I want babies! I’m an absolute e. I love babies!” YG starts fanboying on the spot.

            “That’s not all for your surprise,” YG winks like he’s in a commercial, “I added some money into your accounts as well!”

            “Woot! I can buy whatever I want!” the male maknae cheers.

            “Ready for the ultimate grand price?”

            “You have another gift for us?” Dara’s eyes widen out of happiness.

            CAPTION: They’re the only two talking here

            “Of course! First, finish the party, then come to my office for the surprise!” he raises his eyebrows up and down.

INTERVIEW CAM

            “Remember to smile!” YG’s voice echoes down the hallway.

            “Why must we do tha- woah cameras?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter