Episode 17: Christmas Special P.2

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong yeoreobun! It’s YG and we’re back with a Christmas Special episode!” YG welcomes the show as usual. “Let’s roll the tape!”

TEDDYTV

LOCATION: RECORDING STUDIO

            “Please hyung, let me use the studio today!” G-Dragon pouts while shaking Teddy’s arm.

            “Andwae! I promised it to Chae already,” the busy song producer pushes G-Dragon away.

            “Come on hyung. We know you for a really long time. Just once okay?” TOP asks without bothering to look.

            “I said no!”

            “Did she bribe you?”

            “NO!”

            “Then why not?”

            “Because I promised her! My bad, and Bom too!”

            “Lend me the studio instead. I’ll give you money!”

            “YAAAAH!” a fuming CL kicks the door open.

            “Oh sh-t!” TOP jumps off the sofa and hides behind Teddy.                        

            “You’re trying to play dirty tricks?” she yells while smacking G-Dragon.

            “Ani!” he says while dodging and blocking her slaps.

            “OMO look at them!” Bom giggles while settling herself on the chair next to Teddy’s.

            “YOU WERE TOTALLY BADMOUTHING US… NOT TO MENTION CHEATING!” the fierce female pulls G-Dragon’s red ear.

            “Ooouch,” he cries in pain. “Noona. Help me,” he shrieks out as CL pulls harder.

            “You deserve it,” Bom smirks while feeding Teddy cupcakes.

            “Hyung!” he attempts to pry CL’s fingers off.

            “I can’t help you,” TOP shrugs and reaches for a cupcake.

            “YAH!” Bom hits his hand away. “You can’t eat this. This is oppa’s.”

            “So this is the bribe?”

            “This is just plainly a present between colleagues,” Bom fakes a smile.

            “Colleagues are supposed to help each other right?” CL crosses her arms triumphantly as Bom massages Teddy’s neck and shoulders.

            “WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTT!?” TOP screams like a furious fangirl at what he’s seeing.

            “Relax,” Teddy mumbles in between his chews.

            “Omo! There’s frosting!” Chaerin points to Teddy’s lips.

            “Eeeh?” Bom smiles brightly while leaning in to wipe the cream off Teddy’s upper lip.

            “LEE-PARK BOM!” he yells with a frown while pulling her wrist.

            “Relax,” Teddy spins around in his chair. “She’s just-”

            “Don’t speak you third wheeler,” TOP narrows his eyes. “Hhhmph!” he stomps out of the room, leaving the giggle Bom and Teddy behind.

            “LEE CHAERIN!” G-Dragon glares at the laughing blonde near the door.

            “You are so dead,” he crack his knuckles while advancing to her with a naughty smirk.

            CL gulps hard and plasters a fake grin on her face. “What happened earlier was just a joke, right?” she smiles cutely while patting his shoulder.

            “Yeah, Hunchae,” he traps her between the wall and himself. “You were kidding. RIGHT Hunchae?” he emphasizes as he grabs ahold of her shirt collar.

            “Yes,” she smiles back while gently brushes his hands away.

            “You will pay for this,” he says while glancing to the surprised Bom and Teddy. CL also follows his gaze.

            “Gotcha!” he screams and runs off with her purse in his hand.

            “DAMN YOU!!!” she curses loudly while chasing after him. After a few minutes, she walks back in, panting hardly, “How did that shortie run so fast?”

            “Woah!” Bom and Teddy says together with their eyes and mouths open widely.

DARAYANG & DAEMINTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A & B

            “Minkki/Oppa!” the young couple runs toward each other.

            “Babe!” Dara and Taeyang hug.

            “My poor Ssantokki have to suffer from dancing?” Taeyang fakes a sad face while pinching Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter