TELLING THE TRUTH

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

I don’t know if you all notice this but I change ***** to T___T sign because this story gonna end soooonnn TT.TT…anyway let's just enjoy this update neh~~

Happy reading ^^

T____________________________________________T

“Baby!!” Yoochun rush get inside the apartment.

“Chunnieee!!!” Junsu rush to Yoochun and hug him tightly, crying in Yoochun arm.

“Shush…I'm here…I'm here baby…I love you Su ah…shush..” Yoochun said calming Junsu that crying in his arm and it seem not gonna stop any sooner.

“Baby…are you calm down now?” Yoochun ask Junsu that clinging to him not having any intention to let go not that Yoochun gonna complain about it.

They in the bedroom already since Junsu keep crying and Yoochun lift Junsu bridal stlye into they bedroom so Junsu can calm down since Yoochun already change the design himself when Junsu been avoiding him.

The wall been paint with light blue as Junsu like and theres a space for all the kind of plushiel and theres a half Junsu size dolphin doll that Junsu really like.

“Chunnie….”

“Hrmmm…”

“I'm sorry…”

Yoochun shook his head “no, its not your fault…its my fault mian Su ah, I shouldn’t shout at you like that and be angry with you… I'm really sorry”

“Chunnie…you would not leave me right?” Junsu ask feeling insecure once again.

“Nope…never will I leave you, I love you so much..” Yoochun said kiss top of Junsu head.

“Gomawo Chunnie…love you too..” Junsu said sleepily.

“Just sleep love….please never think to leave me… I love you so much love…”

Junsu sleep in smile even though he tired from all the crying but he feel happy with Yoochun beside him and not to forgot his own family….he got a family now that will protect him and will always with him.

“Chunniee…” Junsu mumble

“Ermmm…” Yoochun hum in reply, smile how Junsu cant keep his eye open already.

“Can we stay here today….”

“Of course love…anything you want…anything” Yoochun said hugging Junsu to sleep.

T___________________________________________T

“Hello…Yoochun ah how Junsu? is he okay? Did you find him?” Yunho ask Yoochun immediately when Yoochun call him.

“Hyung calm down will you. Junsu fine, neh I find him…he with me now. Told you he came to our secret place, don’t worry okay…” Yoochun said quickly don’t want Yunho get more worry.

“Ahhh…its that so, then its okay…as long he fine..” Yunho said relief.

“Hyung…we gonna sleep here tonight neh..”

“Its okay…as long Junsu is fine and with you then its okay, just take care of him okay..”

“Neh hyung…I will call you if anything neh…bye” Yoochun said before hang up the call.

Yunho let out a relief breath hearing that his dongsaeng just fine but there other dongsaeng that make him worry now. Yunho look down at Changmin that sleeping on his lap.

“When Min come back?” Jaejoong ask caress Changmin hair softly.

“Awhile ago…he told me he feel tired and want to sleep…on my lap. Theres something happen, I'm sure of it…” Yunho said staring at Changmin peacefull face.

“Did you ask Kibum shii?”

“Nope yet, I prefer if he tell me himself…” Yunho said kiss jaejoong forehead.

“Boo…just go sleep its late already..”

“Its okay…I just stay with yunnie here…beside its not that late..” Jaejoong said hugging Yunho while caress Changmin hair.

Suddenly Changmin phone ringing making Changmin stir in his sleep, Yunho quickly answer don’t want to disturd Changmin sleep since Changmin sleep peacefully already in his room.

“Min!! why you leave? I told you I will send you right… why you..”

“This is Yunho hyung speaking…”

“Oh…sorry hyung I thought…mian. So Changmin went home already?” Kibum ask in relief since he got worry when he went inside his room he cant find Changmin on his bed.

“Yes…he home already, Kibum ah can I ask something?”

“Neh hyung..”

“Is there something happen with Changmin today? Because I notice his eyes just like he been crying…did you do anything to him?”

“NO!! of course not…” Kibum immediately denied it.

“Then what?”

“Its…Today I got guest at my mansion and Changmin here too….its from shim family…” Kibum said carefully.

Yunho tighter his grip on the phone hearing that name. “Did you know about Changmin and Shim, be honest Kibum”

“Neh I know hyung, but I just know Changmin from Shim before he been adopted by the Jung…that’s all”

“Then would you want to know it?” Yunho ask close his eye to calm himself.

“If only Changmin want me to know and he told me himself…” Kibum said, smiling sadly remember how Changmin been crying after encounter with shim Ji woo.

“”Hyung…can you tell Min to call me later?”

“Arraso.. I will tell him” Yunho said smile hearing the worry in Kibum voice.

Yunho stare at Changmin peaceful face sleeping soundly. “You are lucky to have Kibum…make sure to treasure him okay…” Yunho whisper before kiss Changmin head.

T_______________________________________________T

‘its all because of you!!! My life is ruined because of you!! My son died because of you….all what happen to me is all because of you!! Why not you died huh!! HUH!!!’ the image of Minseo beat Junsu with the belt keep playing in Junsu dream….all the pain…all the painful cry, its seem real…of course its real but this time Junsu feel more in pain like he got beating in real not only in dream.

Junsu twitch in sleep mumbling something awake Yoochun beside him.
“Su!! Wake su…you safe now… Baby wake please..” Yoochun plead and shake Junsu harshly waiting to make Junsu stop struggling in his nightmare.

“Chunniee….” Junsu choked in tears, Yoochun hug Junsu tightly mumbling how much his love him. Junsu hug Yoochun back and snuggle more into Yoochun arm waiting to feel safe again.

After a while Junsu seem calm enough.
“When I still kid, umma..ahh ani its ajjuhma. Ajjuhma really hate me… I don’t even know whats I do wrong is but she the only family I got so I will always love her and Junho hyung too…” Junsu said getting a light kiss on his cheek by Yoochun.

“Baby..if it too hard then don’t, its okay..” Yoochun said don’t want Junsu to remember his painful past.

Junsu shook his head and look straight at Yoochun face.. “I need too…I want to forget all of that but I cant either. I cant remember all of it but I still remember….some of it..” Junsu said carefully. Yoochun hug and kiss Junsu temple encouraging Junsu to continue. If Junsu want to tell him then he will listen and be there for Junsu and Junsu need to share it with someone else too if he want to move on from his past.

“I cant remember how many time I got beat up by ajjuhma buy evertime Junho hyung will save me….and he always took care of me. There a time when I starve for a days but Junho hyung and Gwi hyung will always give something for me to eat without ajjuhma know. Then one day, ajjuhma told hyung to go buy grocery so I leave alone with ajjuhma… ajjuhma brought me to some place and I saw that man give ajjuhma money and….and she leave me there…” Yoochun hug Junsu rocking him in attempt to calm Junsu.

“I..i don’t really remember it but I…i…I willing ajjuhma beat me up rather than I stay at that place…. I really hope Junho hyung will come and save me that time….i really hope for it and it happen after a few day I was there…” Junsu smile remembering the moment his hyung sneak into that place to save him but his smile turn a sad one remembering what happen after that.

“I really happy when hyung come…we manage to sneak out from that place but that man notice me and chase us…

Flashback…

“Junniee!! Run!! Don’t look back just run!!” Junho shout to young Junsu that stumble to follow his hyung and he got caught by one of guard at that place.

“Got you… where you think you going huh!!”

“Junsu!!” Junho rush to his dongsaeng and fight that man and somehow he manage to make that man realease Junsu but he got caught instead.

“Junsu RUN!!! JUST RUN!!!!” Junsu that watch how his hyung tried to stop that man from pursuit him run as he hyung told but stop midway hearing the loud sound like a shoot sound.

“HYUNG!!!!” Junsu turn back and rush to his hyung that been in pain and there blood at his stomach.

“HYUNG!! Hyung!!” Junsu cry watching his hyung in pain and there lot of blood.

“Junnie ah…be happy neh….be a good boy and take care of umma neh….hy-hyung love yu-you…ple-please be ha-happy….” Junho cough up and slowly close his eye.

“Hyung!! Please wake up!! Hyung!! I promise I’ll be good…..hyung!!” Junsu shook his hyung lifeless body waiting Junho to wake up again.

Because of the loud sound of shoot the people around there crowned that place and that man run away afraid to be caught.

End Flashback..

“After that…Gwi hyung mad at me, he said that it all my fault and leave me alone…but now he back and he give me this back to me when he took it from me that time…” Junsu said show the necklace to Yoochun.

“Ajjuhma really got angry and she not even let me know where Junho hyung grave is but Gwi hyung show it to me today….lets go there together neh Chunnie…” Junsu said smiling to Yoochun.

“Of course…we will go there neh…”

“After that the most memory I remember is when ajjuhma took me out for the first day… I really happy that day, I really are.” Junsu said snuggle more into Yoochun hug.

“she took me at the playground and leave me there. Ajjuhma told me to wait for her there because she got something to do and cant bring me too, so I don’t want to make ajjuhma angry again just nodded and wait there…. But after a days wait she not show up but there is where I meet hyungie….” Junsu said brightly.

“And because of hyungie I got my own family…..right Chunnie…”

“Of course Baby…you got a family and now you have me too…I love you Su ah..” Yoochun said and lean in to kiss Junsu but Junsu turn his face making Yoochun frown.

“Baby…”

“Its…When I got accident that time, i… I saw Chunnie with Jessica shi…she kiss your cheek..” Junsu said lowering his head.

“Baby…its not like that…” Yoochun said shocked to hear that. Now he know why Junsu not pay attention when crossing road.

“Baby…you know that Jessica from London right and I’ve been brought up at ia so its a simple gesture between friend, I'm sorry I shoudnt do that and think about your feeling….im sorry baby but you shoud know I will never cheat on you beside Jessice is my counsin..” Yoochun explain gently to make Junsu trust him.

“Its not that’s all….yesterday I got this..” Junsu said showing the picture on his phone that show Yoochun hug and kiss Jessica cheek.

“Su ah…its not like that I swear baby…. You know that I got final presentation that day right and my presentation got complaiment and got a full mark so I really happy that time but I not only hug and kiss Jessica cheek, I do the same almost to my friend too… if you not believe you can ask Dong Wook beside he the victim too and Seo Joon too and Wook smack me multiple time but that a different thing….here I will call him…” yoochun already took his phone to call dong Wook.

Junsu hug Yoochun and shook his head. “ I trust Chunnie…I'm sorry..”

“No…its not you fault, it my fault. I should think about your feeling more than anything…miahe Su ah….”

“Let's just sleep neh…its four in the morning already, let's get you to sleep neh baby…” yoochun said cooing Junsu just like a baby. Junsu just nodded and snuggle more to Yoochun and fast asleep. Yoochun smile watching his lover sleep peacefully and there a smile on his lip, smile Yoochun promise will make sure protect it as long he alive.

T______________________________________________T

Next Morning….

Infront Kibum mansion….

Changmin sigh remembering his hyung word this morning.
‘Its up to you if you want to tell him or not but a relationship is build by trust and honesty so made your own choice’

Changmin sigh again and jerked up when his phone ringing.

“Ermm…” Changmin not really want to talk to the man right now.

“How long you gonna standing outside like that….you can just come inside this is your house too Min ah..” Kibum said earning a blush from Kibum. Thank god Kibum cant see it Changmin thought. Changmin hang up the call and just went inside and straight to Kibum room since all maids already know who he is and it really embarrassing for Changmin.

“You are late today…” Kibum said hugging Changmin as soon he enter the room.

“How you know I will come huh? What if I’m not coming?” Changmin ask as he huged Kibum back, he getting use to Kibum hug already.

“You not call me… so I thought you want to talk to me yourself and you definitely will come…” Kibum kiss Changmin temple gently making changmin shiver a bit.

“Kibum ah…about what happen yesterday…”

“Let's sit down first neh…” Kibum drag Changmin to sit on the couch…well more like Changmin sit on his lap instead.

“Min ah…if you don’t want to talk then its okay…I wont ask you…”

“No…its just…you need to know it…” Changmin said leaned his back more into Kibum chest.

“I'm from the Shim family….well you know that already right…” Kibum nodded as he listen to Changmin.

“My mom is…Shim Jun Ki mistress. She worked at the shim company as shim Jun Ki secretary and then they got affair and have me but that man not really a nice and a role model dad…I wish that I never had a dad.” Changmin said turn to hug Kibum, buried his head on Kibum shoulder.

“I still can remember how that woman, Shim Jun Ki wife push my mom from stair and make her died and when I told that man, he wont believe me at all… nobody believe me….after mom die, Shim Jun Ki took me to Shim house that became hell to me….” Changmin stop taking a breath.

“They all not like me….they detest me. There a time I'm not eat for fews day and I been like a slave working non stop. One day there a kind ajjuhma that always take care of me found out that Shim family want to send me away and hide me from the world since if everyone know that I'm a illegal child of shim Jun Ki then Shim name will got tainted…. That ajjuhma help me to run away from there. I really thankfull to her if not because of her I'm not gonna meet Junsu hyung and Yunho hyung….” Changmin said smile when remember how Junsu found him at that park that day. He looking at the ice cream in Junsu hold really pitiful since he not eating for days already and Junsu notice it.

Junsu give the ice cream and some of he bread to Changmin that eat really fast and that time Yunho found them since Yunho been looking for Junsu. that’s how three of them meet for the first time.

Flashback…

“Can I really eat all this?” Child Changmin asked staring at all kind of food infront of him.

“Of course you can…hyungie say you can right hyungie…” Junsu said cutely.

“Neh…you can eat all this Minnie ah…”

After getting a comfirmation Changmin begin to eat all the food that he never taste it before. Then Mr. jung and mrs jung got home and Yunho immediately go to his parent to tell them about Changmin.

At first Changmin got scare afraid if they not like him and will do the same thing like when he at Shim house. Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung took liking of Changmin since he really cute and shy that time….so Mr. Jung ask Jung lawyer to take care of Changmin adopted work papers.

“After both of you sign this paper from today on Changmin not a Shim anymore and he will officially become a Jung.”  Lee Joon lawyer of Jung family said to Mr. Shim and mr Jung.

Shim Jun Ki immediately sign the paper and just shove the paper to Lee Joon.
“Just take that child, he wont bring any value to me just a burden…” Shim Jun Ki said glaring at Changmin that hide behide Yunho. Mr Jung stood innfront Yunho shield Changmin from mr shim.

“If you are done here….just go and from now on don’t you dare say Changmin a Shim, now he became my son.. Jung Changmin.”

“Whatever I'm not care….” Shim Jun Ki said before walk away from Lee Joon office.

“Now…what you should call me?” Mr. Jung crouh down asking Changmin.

Changmin look up at Yunho that nodding at him encourage Changmin.
“A-appa…” Changmin shyly mumble it.

“Ohhhh…my maknea son is soo cute… let's go home and tell umma about this neh…” Changmin nodded smilling brightly to Mr. Jung and yunho.

End Flashback…

“That’s how I became Jung and not shim anymore…” Changmin said lowering his head.

“I'm not really a Jung and just adopted so….will you be okay by that?” Changmin ask getting a frown from Kibum.

“I'm not care about your background….i just want you not your family…” Kibum said firmly.

“But your family?”

“They know it already, beside they not care who my lover is as long I'm happy and I'm happy with you….i love you Jung Changmin” Kibum said kissing Changmin lips intentesly.

“Ahh..Kibum ah…” Changmin grip Kibum shirt tightly needing some air. Kibum begin kiss Changmin gently before pulled away.

“Mian..i got carried away…” Kibum said hugging the blushing Changmin. Changmin just nodded getting dizzy from just a kiss.

T_______________________________________T

dont forgot to leave some comment neh~~

till then minna san ^^