MEMORY AND PAST

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

since i finish edit it already...lets just enjoy neh~~~~

and english is not my mother language so forgive me for some mistake neh^^

*****************************

At Jung mansion..

Yunho just lie on he bed, can not sleep that night.

Yunho POV

Sigh…why now? Aish umma really know how to make me crazy with all her crazy idea.

If only I can meet once again with the big doe eye, I will definitely will cancel all this nonsense…

If only…I got he name that night….aish! stupid…stupid me.

End Yunho POV

Flashback

Yunho just walk aimless since that he routine when he need to think or want to calm he mind. Like now when he umma just discloase something that seriously make he crazy.

‘seriously leave to umma to make such surprise like that. Married with a guy?? I’m not even gay…really can’t believe with her.’ As Yunho just walk around thinking about he will get married with a man that his family choose since kid.

let me go…please..”

‘I hear someone..surely im not hearing thing right’ Yunho thought

“hahahha that’s not going to happen…cutie like you should not leave alone. Hahahah”

“Help! Someone please help me!” Yunho hear the same voice cry desperately shout for help. When he arrived at the back alley he saw that there three guy hovering a poor guy or girls. But he outfit definitely a guy. When he big doe eye stare straight at Yunho eye that make Yunho feel needed to protect the man. He big doe eye. He thought.

“Hey! Want you try do to that guy?” Yunho shout make the other man startled a bit.

“It’s not your business so get lost!!” one of the guy shout at him.

“No…please help me..” cry the man begging Yunho to help him.

“Yah! What you waiting for? finish him…stupid guy want to become hero huh..”

Yunho saw big doe eye just close he eyes when he got thrown aside by he catcher. Maybe did not dare to open he eyes, afraid of the fight.

One of the bad guy try to punch Yunho but he just easily dodge it. Since young Yunho learn various martial art start with hapkido, taekwondo till karate. He appa always say that ‘we need to be strong so we can protect the one we love’ that’s why he learn martial art so he can protect people he love.

In less than five minute, the three bad guy lied unconscious on the floor. Yunho just relieve some of he stress lucky for Yunho to relieve he stress but poor for other three became Yunho punching bag.

“Hey..”

“No…no…please don’t…”

“Hey..its okay now.. you save now” Yunho said softly afraid the man still in trauma.

The man open he eyes, he doe eye widend when he saw the three bad guy is laying on the floor…unconscious. He seems felt relieve and look up to look at Yunho…Yunho eye meet the most pretty no gorgeous man he even see. He felt he heartbeat beating faster than usual.

“hey..are you okay.. let me look.. omo you hurt lets get you to doctor first ok,then I will send you home or…umph”

The big doe eye that’s what Yunho called him since there no name to attached with the pretty man yet, just blink and blink not say anything…maybe do not know want to say at time like this. He hug Yunho and cry..cry he heart out,Yunho felt how bad that man tremble in scare. So Yunho just hug the man and draw a circle in back of the big doe eye in ways to calm the man. He big doe eye.

After he took the man to clinic they settle down in café so the man can calm down at bit.

“Here your medicine..how about I send you home?” ask Yunho to the quiet man.

“Its ok..i call my friend already.. thank you.” The gorgeous man said not even look at Yunho eye. Its seem like the cafe floor more interesting to stare at.

“Then, should we order something while we wait for your friend?” ask Yunho try to make conversation with the man.

“By the way im Yunho,can I know your name?” The man just hung he head low and Yunho can see the tint blush at the man. He smile at the cute man.

“Im Jae..” the man cant finish he word when they got interrupt by the ring of Yunho phone.

“Just a minute..Yunho here.” Yunho said as he answer the call.

“What!! Im going home right away. Im sorry I need to go” Yunho said as he hurriedly  walk away.

End Flasback

Yunho POV

‘If not because that stupid call im soo going to know the big doe eye name’

Yunho just sigh but can’t blame that call either since its about he dongsaeng.

‘seriously that brat need to pick that time to blow the college lab, cant he pick the right time’ Yunho just sight innumerable.

End Yunho POV

*******************

Junsu just lie on he bed can’t get sleep when he remember that tomorrow they gonna meet he Yunho hyung fiancé family, The Kim.

The Kim…Kim…that’s all in Junsu mind all the time. He got restless with the name. He fell scare, anxious and all memory came into his mind… All that just because of that name..Kim…

 

“umma! Umma! Look I make this for you..” 5 years old chubby cute kid try to show the bracelet that he make from seashell to he umma.

“Get lost you stupid child!!! You murder!! You kill my son,my baby!! Go away you bad bay…you good for nothing… out! Out…I say out!!” the woman that the chubby kid call umma just thrown he out of their house in the rain… the kid just cry and mutter some ‘sorry’ and ‘im a good boy’ all over that night.

“Ahjuma said need to warm this porridge first…” the now 7 years old cute boy try to warm the food for he sick umma.

“Umma….here eat this..Suie make it for you” the cute boy said it brightly,proud that he can be helping to he sick umma.

“I do not need this you stupid child…stupid…stupid!!! Why you still here and not go to die huh!! Get lost stupid child!!!” suie umma just shout asshe  thrown the hot porridge at the cute boy.. The boy just bit he lips not even make a single noise afraid he will make his umma more angry and hate him more… The boys just crying silently as he run to the bathroom to cold down he hand that got struck the hot porridge.

“Umma..umma…where are we going?” the bubbly kid ask he Umma as he fell happy when he umma want to take him somewhere.. The child proud of himself that he can be good boy so he umma love him again.

“Junsu-ah…be a good boy and wait umma here neh.. Umma got work to do..” that’s the last time the boy saw he mom but still he wait and wait, still waiting even in the rain at the playground as he umma ask. Since he good boy he obedient the instruction..not even have slightly idea that he been abandoned….

Abandoned…abandoned…abandoned…

“Andwaeeeeee!!!!” Junsu wake up sitting up, breathless and sweating all over…

Junsu hug he knee to he chest cry silently…he know of course its not the same people but just the same name but still he afraid that he will get abandoned again…

He shake he head,no way he umma,appa and he hyungie also chagmin will leave him. That’s not gonna happen because he has family now. Family that gonna protect him and will always stay beside him not matter what….

****************************

next update...well lets wait and see kkkkkkk