TYPICAL MORNING

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

i know..i know... i say that i gonna update when my other ff complete but since i finish write it so why not just update it right... one more think i know i say its yoosu but since im not a straightly follow what i say so i might turn to yunjae ff hahah *nervous laugh* oh look at the time i need to go XDXDXD 

lets enjoy the first chappie n please tell me what u guys think neh~~ some feedback please~~~

*********************************************************

‘thud’

‘munch’

‘crash’

‘munch’

“Oh God I late… I ing late. Yah brat why you not wake me huh? You know I got important meeting today. Aish! This stupid dongsaeng of my.” The small handsome face guy start to rumbling nosense since he got late or so he thought.

“I do not know if you got eraser in your head which I know probably you have it, you will remember that Appa cancel the meeting already last night since one of share holder can not attend it which I do not why not that I care.” Said the taller, a bit…munch taller than the other still eating he breakfeast .

“Aish, then why you not telling me sooner huh? Huh?”

“Well I thought you are smart enough to remember it but I think Appa really need to rethink about you become new Ceo of Jung company Yunho Hyung” the taller guy just shake he head sigh dramaticlly.

Jung Yunho the eldest son of Jung and new CEO of Jung company, the largest company in Korean and got influence in Asia. The hottest bachelor that every girl wish to married with. Not only he handsome with small face, tanned skin and well built body…he also well know as good and genius businessman. He got acknowledge from all businessman in Korean as well foreign. He also well know as strict and cold businessman but at home he just…hyung.

“Yah! Changmin Did you need to be brat early in the morning huh? And stop eating already! That’s your five bowl already. Yah!” smack Yunho as he try to stop he donsaeng from eat all the food.

Jung Changmin,the youngest son of Jung. Second year college student in Fine Art and Fotography. A genius one but annoying brat according to Yunho and all Changmin victim (lol).

“And where…umph..” Yunho can not finish he question when suddenly he got hug from behind.

“Hyungie…” the cute small one hug he hyung tightly as he just meet him after few days not meet.

“Junsu-ah,whats wrong?” ask Yunho worriedly.

Jung Junsu the minddle son of Jung. Also in second year student of Mirotic college same as Changmin just different subject, Junsu take Art and performance subject since he love to sing and dance. Eventhough he a bit shy but he shyness will gone when he sing.

Junsu just shake he head and smile brightly as he loose he hug from Yunho big muscle.

“Nothing~~ I just like hug hyungie..hehheh..” Yunho just smile as he shake he head with Junsu cute behavior.

“Pabo..” comment Changmin dryly..

“No, im not!” shout Junsu as he stuck he tongue at Changmin.

“Oh, im not talking about you but since you admit it then you must be a little be smart..” smirk Changmin, started they usual morning argue.

“Ok..ok..both of you stop it” Yunho stop the childness  fight before It became worse like food fight two days ago and cause him to be late to work since he need to get second shower that morning…

“Changmin finis your breakfast eventhough you finish your seven bowl already.. and Suie got ready already im gonna drive you to college since im not late already..” order Yunho not waiting any argument.

“Neh…hyung” both of them replied as them glare at each other. Yunho just smile watch he dongsaeng behavior.

That’s how every morning start everyday in Jung mansion. The youngest well dress and having breakfeast then the oldest will start running because of late and lastly the middle will run to hug he hyung to wish good morning and the the youngest will comment something and cause they argue each morning…

Well that all gonna change someday right? But they just did not expect it happen so soon.

***************************************

subsribed,comment and love me??? XDXDXD