BIRTHDAY- THE END OF DEAL

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

i update it as soon i finish it so forgive me for typo and grammar mistake neh...

happy reading~~

***********************************

“ermm….what to buy…Minniee help me~~~” Junsu whine to Changmin that clearly not helping right now.

Junsu is been searching for Yoochun birthday present and ask Changmin to help but Changmin more into fill his stomach.

“Minniee~~~~” Junsu tugged Changmin trying to drag Changmin out from the restaurant.

“Aish…arraso…stop dragging me…” Changmin say finishing his food faster not leaving any waste food.

“So what you want to buy?” Changmin ask eating a burger that Junsu really don’t know where he got it.

“i..dont know that’s why I need your help..” Junsu said pouting a bit.

“Hrmmm what wide forehead hyung like…” Changmin said thinking walking with Junsu in the mall searching for the present.

“Hrmmm..how about shirt hyung?” Changmin ask.

“Let's take a look first..” Junsu said getting into the shirt shop.

“But…chunnie got so many shirt already…”

“Well…that’s true..aish why its so difficult to buy a gift.” Changmin sigh.

“Well…then how about watch?” Junsu ask walking to the watch shop.

“Is there you like hyung?” Changmin ask since Junsu eye on the display glass already.

“Sir…can I help you? We got new collection that just arrived..” the staff greet Changmin and Junsu.

“Yes..can you show some of them…” Changmin say since he know his hyung want to buy it. There not need word since they know each other well enough.

“Min ah…how about this one..” Junsu ask showing the one that got his attention from the start.

“Ah that really a nice choice sir…its empario Armani watch, its limited edition and we only got this one only left and it come with couple set” The staff say.

“Its nice hyung…I approve it.” Changmin say agreeing with Junsu choice.

“Then…we will take this please…and wrap this one on different gift box please.” Junsu say smilling brightly to the worker making them all squeal. Changmin jusr rolled his eye at that.

“Please wait a minute sir we will wrap it first…” the staff say start working right away.

“Here you go sir…thank you for coming and please come again…”

“Neh~~ thank you..” Junsu say smilling all bright.

“There its finish already. That not so hard…” Changmin said eye on the menu already. Yeah they in some restaurant again since Changmin been complain not getting feed after all the trouble he went helping Junsu search gift for Yoochun and Junsu finally give in settle down treat Changmin for lunch.

************************

“Chunniee~~~” Mrs. Park calling went into Yoochun room.

“Oh my…my baby so handsome neh…” Mrs. Park say seeing Yoochun already dress for the party.

“well…thanks umma..but you need something..” Yoochun ask suspicious at his umma well of course if Mrs. Park is grinning while looking at Yoochun.

“Well…you know its your birthday…and…our deal…you know..” Mrs. Park say smirking at her son.

“You know the answer already umma..” Yoochun said annoy since he know his umma know it already that he lose the beat since he fall in love with Junsu already and the blind man can see that.

“Oh..i know that honey, but still I want to hear from you myself…hehehe” Mrs. Park said encouraging Yoochun to say it to her himself. Yoochun frown and kinda hate his umma victory face right now.

“Well…Fine!! I'm not in love with Junsu… Satified now umma!!” Yoochun shout at his umma

*thud* Yoochun and Mrs. Park startled a bit hearing something fall and went to the door to just gasp in surprise.

“Chunniee…not love me??” Junsu in trembling, his voice cracking holding his tears but he cant hold it so he run away from Yoochun house crying his heart.

“Su!!” Yoochun immediately run after Junsu not wanting to lose his lover, his life.

“Su!! Wait!! Baby please!!..” Yoochun still pursuit Junsu.

‘damn he fast…well of course he is, he in soccer team..duh..’ yoochun mumble getting tired from the running.

“Oh why I'm not think that from the start…” Yoochun say thinking some plan to make Junsu stop.

“Su!!..Ahh!! I cant breath..Su…” Yoochun act like his got asthma attack and of course Junsu like always believe it real.

Junsu immediately stop running and turn around to look Yoochun on ground already clenching his chest in pain.

“Chunniee!!” Junsu run to Yoochun in second.

“Chunniee…kewchana..” Junsu ask in worried still in tears.

“Got you..” Yoochun hug Junsu tightly not wanting to let Junsu run away again he too tired already.

“You lied..Chunnie bad..i hate you!!..” Junsu say hit Yoochun multiple time.

“Su..listen to me first okay…” Yoochun loose the hug but still holding Junsu in his arm.

“About what I say and about you hear its not true okay…you should know I love you so much right…” Yoochun said cupping Junsu face in hand. Junsu just bitting his lip, theres remain tears in his eye.

“Baby…I love you so much that the thought of losing you alone will make me die…I love how you smile at me…when you hug me and when you kiss me, blush, everything about you, I love it… Jung Junsu I love you so much that I cant live without you so please don’t you dare run away from me ever again understand…” Yoochun say staring lovingly at Junsu making Junsu cry again hearing Yoochun sweat confession.

“Chu-chunniee…i..i..love you too…” Junsu said chocked in tears. Yoochun smile hugging the cry man tightly whispering ‘I love you’ many time.

“Su baby….” Yoochun loose the hug staring intensely at Junsu or more precisely at Junsu lips and then it happen Yoochun kiss Junsu on the lips making Junsu widen his eye in surprise, blushing hard and…

“Omo!! Su ah!!..” Yoochun immediately catch Junsu body before it make contact with hard ground.

“Aish..i should really take it slow..” Yoochn said stare at Junsu in his arm…faint.

************

Slowly Junsu open his eye and been greet by Yoochun wprried face.

“Su baby…are you okay..” Yoochun immediately went beside Junsu helping him to sit up.

“What happen?”

“You faint after…well…I kiss you..” Yoochun said getting a blush from Junsu.

“Sorry…” Junsu said bite his lips feeling shy.

“No need to apologise Su ah…its my fault..” Yoochun said but Junsu shook his head.

“Yah! How long you guys gonna do some drama huh…everyone waiting already…” Changmin interrupt the lovey dovey moment since the guest is waiting for birthday boy already. Yoochun not even cut the cake yet.

After sing happy birthday and cut the cake basically a normal birthday party start Yoochun went to Junsu always beside his lover.

“Chunniee…”

“Hmmm..”

“I'm sorry….i lost your birthday present…” Junsu said dejectedly. Yoochun just smile.

“Its okay…but if you really want to give something how about give me a kiss..” Yoochun say playfully making Junsu blush but Yoochun not expect what happen next thing. Junsu tiptoed and kiss Yoochun not on the cheek but on the lips making Yoochun surprise while Junsu also surprise himself with his bold action.

Yoochun really not expect Junsu kiss him well he want to but its enough if Junsu kiss him on cheek but Junsu kiss him on lips make him over the moon and then…

 “Chunniiiee!!” yeah Yoochun faint after that.

******************

“Arghh…my head..” Yoochun wake up feeling dizzy.

“What happen?” Yoochun ask

“Oh nothing much just your birthday party became a fainting party thats all..ouch hyung that hurt..” Changmin exclaim after get smack by Leeteuk. Leeteuk just rolled his eye.

“Su whats wrong..” yoochun ask after notice Junsu sad face.

“I'm sorry…I should not kiss Chunniee..” Junsu say lower his head in guilty.

“Nooo…you should kiss me more..”

“Ehhhh??”

“I mean…I not expect it but I will gladly if you kiss me more from now on…” Yoochun say greasly and of course getting a rolled eye by all people in the room and bonus the smack from Yunho.

“Don’t corrupt my dongsaeng…” Yunho say sternly.

“Okay..its late already let's go home..Su ah..” Yunho say get ready to leave.

“Yoochun ah…Auntie Minseo come..” Mrs. Park said walk into Yoochun room with a middle age woman behind.

“Oh..Minseo ah this Junsu Yoochun fiancé.” Mrs. Park introduce them.  Junsu gasp surprise seeing Yoochun aunt.

“Junsu ah, this Yoochun auntie..she from London. She just come specially for Yoochun birthday.” Mrs. Park say not notice the slight inconfort on Junsu face. junsu quickly excuse himself saying that his hyung wait for him already and walk away not before giving Yoochun his good night kiss of course on the cheek since Junsu afraid Yoochun will faint again.

****************

You are really useless…why not you die huh!! Why my son!!

Its you should die!! Die!! I say die!!

The five old Junsu see red everyway…he got scared…really scare..

Junsu run!! Don’t look back!! Run!!

He can hear his hyung telling him to run but he cant leave his hyung so he look back waiting to help his hyung but…

*bang* he hear a loud shoot sound that make him widen his eye.

His hyung not there anymore…he see red…red…and more red…

“HYUUUNNGGGG!!!!!!”

Junsu wake up in sweat and panting like he been running for hours.Junsu crying remembering the past, when he lose his hyung.

“Chunniee..need to call chunniee..” Junsu immediately grab his phone calling Yoochun seek for safeness in his fiancé.

“Su?”

“Chunniiee…I'm..im..” Junsu don’t know what to say. He don’t want Yoochun to get worried.

“Baby..are you crying?” Yoochun ask notice the slight cracking sound in Junsu voice.

“Ani-aniyo..” Junsu stammer

“Baby..” Yoochun say sternly since he know already Junsu lied.

“Its nothing…I just got nightmare, don’t worry neh. I will try to sleep now sorry if I'm bother Chunnie.” Junsu say quickly not wanting to made Yoochun more worry.

“I’ll come over..” Yoochun say already grab his car key.

“But..Chunnie..hello? Chunniee?” Junsu sigh after notice Yoochun just hang up on him and probably already on his way to come to him. It make him smile that Yoochun really care about him making him forget all about his dream.

Yoochun arrive least that ten minute indicate that he drive really super fast.

“Su..”

“Chunnieee!!..” Junsu immediately hug Yoochun buried his face in Yoochun warm and safe hug.

“Come…I want to show you something..” Yoochun say grabbing Junsu hand and drag he to his car.

“Where to?”

“Its secret..” Yoochun say winking at Junsu. junsu pout but smile nevertheless.

****************

“Chunniee..where are we?” Junsu ask after Yoochun stopping at apartment building.

“You will see…” Yoochun said dragging Junsu into the lift.

“Come Su…” Yoochun say after arrive at the top and stop at one of the door there.

“Open it..”

“But I don’t know the password..” Junsu say confusedly.

“Its your birthday…” Yoochun say smiling. Junsu key in the code and the door open and he walk inside to be greet by….nothing.

“Chunniee??”

“If you want to be alone or if you need to run away you can come here…its our secret place…together…” Yoochun say hugging the confuse man.

“If you want to be confort…I’ll be here, if you scare…I’ll make sure that you will feel safe…here with me…I’ll even will fight the monster in your dream just to make sure that you will sleep peacefully…because I love you so much… Remember that…always..” Yoochun say gently to Junsu that got tears in his eye, he truly glad Yoochun is the most understanding and loving fiancé in the world.

“I will Chunniee…” Junsu say nodding, smilling brightly at Yoochun.

“Chunniee~~I'm sleepy.” Junsu whine making Yoochun groan at his cute fiancé.

“Let's have some sleep neh…I will hold you so you will get some sleep neh…”

“Chunniee..”

“Hrmmm..”

“I love you…” Junsu say shyly, bitting his lower lips.

“I love you too Su ah…” Yoochun replied kissing Junsu lips softly…thank god Junsu not faint this time.

*********************************

Should I continue it or should I end it already lol… I don’t know what to do

I scare if you guys got bored already so some comment neh~~

Till then minna san^^