TRAUMA AND LOVE PART 1

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

not quit satified with this chappie but lets just enjoy kkkkk

please ignore the typo and grammar mistake lol

happy reading^^

********************************

Yoochun wake up, startled with the noise of his phone. Yoochun make sure that Junsu still sleeping before took out his phone that has Yunho name on the screen.

‘Annyeong Yun..’

‘where the hell my dongsaeng Park!!’

Yoochun need to pull his phone far from his ear as Yunho shout loudly asking for Junsu.

‘sorry hyung…I'm forgot to tell…’ Yoochun begin explain to Yunho that him and Junsu at hospital and all that happen, resulted with Yunho feeling so furious and telling he will come to hospital right away.

After hang up the call, Yoochun staring at Junsu pale and full of bruise face. But still Junsu look stunning and pretty like always.

“I'm sorry love…I'm sooo sorry…I love you. I will always tell you even if one day you will feel bore.” Yoochun took Junsu hand and kiss it before bring it to his chest as hugging the most important thing in the world.

Flashback…

“when are you going to admit it Chun ah?” Dong Wook ask as he and Yoochun at the parking lot waiting for their partner.

“Admit what Wook? I don’t have anything to admit okay…” Yoochun say, avoid Dong Wook eye. Dong wook shook his head at Yoochun stubbornness.

“Whatever…admit it before its too late. Its not like I don’t know you Chun..” Dong Wook still trying to make Yoochun say that he already fall in love with Junsu. With Yoochun act just while ago prove it already but he just be stupid and too ego to admint it.

“Wookie!!” Seo Jeon, Dong Wook boyfriend running a little to his boyfriend but he became confuse seeing Yoochun still at college.

“Oh….Yoochun shii you still here?” Seo Jeon ask in surprise.

“Yeah…I'm waiting for Junsu. Don’t you see him?” Yoochun answer confusedly.

“But I just saw Junsu with Baekhyun getting into taxi a while ago..” Seo Jeon answer truhtly.

“WHAT!!!! The hell that kid. Did he really what me to going crazy or what..” While Yoochun in rage, his get text from Junsu saying his going to Baekhyun house, making Yoochun more furious since he not like that Baekhyun with all dark aura surrounding that bastard.

Yoochun furiously texting Junsu to send Baekhyun address right away afraid if Baekhyun got ulterior motive toward Junsu and its prove his feeling his right when he arrive and saw Junsu helpless be pin down by that bastard and on top of that he been giving drug and lots of bruise all over Junsu face and body.

End flashback..

“Chun…” Dong Wook call Yoochun, startled him a bit.

“Hrmmm..” Yoochun answer tiredly.

“Just get rest Chun ah…even for an hour. Junsu is sleeping, I wake you up when Junsu awake okay..”Dong Wook order Yoochun since Yoochun looking like , with his red eye and the bags under his eye indicate that his not sleeping at all.

“No…Junsu will looking for me when he awake. He will be scare if I'm not beside him..” Yoochun shook his head as he know the first thing Junsu will want is he.

So he cant afford to leave Junsu side when his lover in trauma state and need he more now.

“What about that bastard?” Yoochun cut off Dong Wook offer to let his rest.

“My brother arrest him already and with the drug that the police found in his house will make sure that him been long in the jail.” Dong Wook explain.

“..but the police need a statement from Junsu too, if you allow it of course.”

“Let's wait for Yunho hyung first, he will came soon.” Yoochun say getting no more energy to think all that already. Dong Wook just nod at that and leave not waiting keep up Yoochun awake more.

“Yoochun…wake up…” Jaejoong shook Yoochun a bit.

“Ermm…oh you here hyung..” Yoochun said after fully wake up. He feel fresh after getting some sleep.

“What happen?” Yunho ask worriedly , grab Junsu hand softly afraid to wake the sleeping Junsu.

Yoochun begin to explain again but more in detail to Yunho

“That!! Bastard!! How dare him!!..” Yunho roar, feeling rage that his brother in this state because of Baekhyun.

“The police arrest him already but I cant leave Junsu side to settle the report..Junsu will freak out if I'm leave..” Yoochun said, ruffle his hair a bit.

“Its okay I tell the lawyer to handle it already..” Yunho said, watch how Yoochun in mess because of his dongsaeng. If before he oppose Yoochun with Junsu but now all that is gone already, watching how Yoochun care about Junsu brought a relief to him.

“I'm brought some food hyung…” Changmin arrive with the food that Jaejoong order him to buy since Jaejoong sure Yoochun must be not eating anything yet and the same with Yunho.

Yunho just notice that Junsu not coming home all night after the maid said it. Yunho and Jaejoong get home pretty late last night and thought Junsu and Changmin sleep already not knowing that Changmin sleep over at Kyuhyun and Junsu is not home at all.

Yunho not even had breakfast yet immediately dialing Yoochun number just to be told that Junsu in hospital involve with some of accindent and make Yunho and Jaejoong hurriedly leave the house to hospital.

“Chun..here eat first okay..” Jaejoong said, feeding Yoochun. Yoochun just watch the food, not have appetite to eat.

“you need to eat so you wont be sick. If you want to take care of Junsu then you need to make sure you eat, rest well so you got energy to take care of Junsu. Here…eat this, for Junsu.” Jaejoong persuade.

Yoochun that not wanting to get sick too, eat a bit and sleep as Yunho told him to. Once his head hit the pillow he was fast asleep.

“Chun..here i…oh anyeong Jae hyung, Yunho shii…Min you guys arrive already..” Dong Wook said. He went to get some food for Yoochun surprise to see that Yunho arrive already.

“Yeah..Yoochun asleep already..Wook ah gomawo neh..” Jaejoong said hug the man feeling thankfull to Dong Wook for taking care of Yoochun and accompany him all the time.

“Its okay hyung..it not that much. But I'm worry, Yoochun not sleep at all nor eat..but now Jae hyung here I'm not that worry anymore..” Dong Wook said, smiling at Jaejoong.

“I think I'm better get going first hyung..” Dong Wook excuse himself since he got class and need to cover for Yoochun too since them on same class.

“Dong Wook ah..my lawyer just call me, told me that he admit to ICU. What happen?” Yunho ask, got puzzle since its impossible Junsu beat that bastard right.

“ah…that.. Yoochun went crazy and beating Baekhyun almost killing him last night. Thank god I'm there or Yoochun surely gonna kill that kid.” Dong Wook said, take a look at peaceful sleeping Yoochun. Shiver come as his recall Yoochun beat that Baekhyun not caring that kid will die.

“Then..im leave neh, hyung.” Dong Wook bid good bye as he leave the VIP room. Yunho nod at Dong Wook.

“No…please..dont touch me!!!” Junsu shout startling Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin. They immediately rush to Junsu side, trying to calm Junsu who seem like having nightmare.

“No!! no…umma…*sob* *sob*pain…umma…sorry….Suie sorry…Suie good boy…umma..*sob* *sob*..”  Junsu still in his world, kicking around trying to run from his nightmare.

“Su…hyungie here…Su ah open up..Su look hyungie here..” Yunho plead as he cant bear to watch Junsu in that state. Just like before, Junsu always got nightmare about his umma beating him and now its coming back. Yunho panic  don’t know what to do.

“Su!!!” Yoochun that awake from all choas startle watching how Yunho and Jaejoong try to calm Junsu and Changmin is hugging Junsu tightly afraid if he will hurt himself.

Yoochun rush to Junsu side and took Junsu into his arm, rocking him a bit attaempt to calm the hurt man.

“Su…baby…I'm here…Chunnie here..Calm down love..im here..” Yoochun said softly soothing Junsu a bit.

Junsu not resist anymore and allow Yoochun to hug him as he slowly open his eye wake up from his nightmare.

“Chunniee..” Yoochun call weakly, got not strength anymore.

“I'm..sorry..huhuuhhu..” Junsu just crying in Yoochun hug feeling guilty and scare.

Yoochun hug the broken man not gonna leave his angel anymore.

Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin touched watching the scene.

After a while Junsu fall asleep again, tired from the crying.

“Hey..oh Junsu still asleep I see..” suk Jin greet them all.

“Yeah,he awake before but he got nighmare..he will be fine right doc?” Yunho ask he assume that doctor greet him is Junsu doctor.

“Ah..he fine and the drug is off already but..”

“But what hyung..” Yoochun ask worriedly.

“its nothing serious actually, but cosinder that he got nightmare and refuse to be touchéd it seem like physically he fine but emotionally he not.” Suk Jin explain.

“You all can just keep him safe and well fed. Its emotionnaly shock that we need to cure and its will easily treated with all the love and care..” Suk jin say, smiling at his dongsaeng. Yoochun nod at that, caress Junsu hair and kiss Junsu temple softly. He will make sure to tell Junsu how much he love him. No more deny.

“Hyung??” Changmin ask, confused.

“Ahh..actually I'm Yoochun cousin.” Suk Jin explain getting a surprise look from Yunho and Jaejoong except Jaejoong since he know already.

“Chunnie…” Junsu say softly hold out his hand looking for Yoochun.

“Hey…I'm here..” Yoochun took Junsu hand.

 “You awake I see..” Suk Jin say approve to Junsu but stop since Junsu look scare and scoot a bit close to Yoochun. Yoochun shoot Suk Jin a apologise face but suk Jin just smile, understanding.

“its okay…like I say Junsu can be discharge by today but make sure Junsu stay in bed for a while and I will provide some pill if Junsu had trouble sleeping.” Suk Jin say before walk out with Yunho to settle Junsu paper discharge.

“Let's go home neh..” Yoochun said to Junsu that stare at him.

“Home..” Junsu nodded, wanting to go home and get rid of his scary memory.

***********************

do comment neh~~