'HEART ATTACK'

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

i dont know what to say since i lost some of the subscridber but i gain more lol so lets me mourn and happy about it and you all can just enjoy this update kkkk...

just ignore the typo and grammar mistake XDXDXD

happy reading^^

*********************************

“Oho…waiting your fiancé Park..”

 

“Shut up Dong wook..i don’t need you to remind me that…” Yoochun glare at his bestfriend Choi Dong Wook.

 

“Oh come one, everyone know it already that you guys always come together not need to feel shy…ahhahha” Dong Wook still teasing Yoochun.

 

“What are you doing here Wook…go away will you..” Yoochun said boredly still watching Junsu practice soccer.

 

Let's go back a week ago neh…

 

“Chunnie!!! Wake up already will you…” Mrs. Park just barged into Yoochun bedroom.

 

“Oh you awake already..” Mrs. Park said surprise that Yoochun awake already.

 

“What you want Umma..i only got afternoon class today since its new semester…YESSS!! I'm in final semester already and will graduate…ha!!..” Yoochun say in good mood.

 

“But Junsu got morning class…so you need to go pick him up okay honey..” Mrs. Park said cheerfully. Yoochun stare at his umma like she just grown three head.

 

“Why I need to do that? He got driver already…why should I…”

 

“The deal Chunnie..the deal, remember? You will treat Junsu as he deserve as your fiance so you need to pick him up and send him home. You need to do all the fiancé job…arraso..” Mrs. Park said to Yoochun seriously.

 

“I hate you Umma…” Yoochun said stand up going to bathroom to get ready.

 

“Oh I know that…love you too son.” Mrs. Park feel happy that Yoochun keep his promise.

 

‘really hope that they will fall in love…ahhh I really like Junsu.’ Mrs. Park thought.

“Look here the deal…I will pick you up and send you home so just wait for me if my class finish late as I will wait for you arraso?” Yoochun explain to Junsu as they still in the car at they college parking lot.

 

“Okay…but if Yoochunie late then can I go to Teuk hyung café?” Junsu ask. At first his feel happy when Yoochun come to pick him up at Yunho mansion but then its became Yoochun been force by Mrs. Park so he became sad all of sudden. He doesnt why but he feel really sad.

 

“No just wait at cafeteria or library I don’t care just wait for me arraso? And one more thing dont call me Yoochunnie or Chunnie at college, just call Yoochun..arraso?” Yoochun order Junsu since in college he feel the need to limit his interation with Junsu. although he know that Junsu not quit familiar with just calling his name without adding the ‘ie’ still Yoochun don’t care. That’s Junsu problem not him.

 

“Urmm…okay..” Junsu just nod, oblige Yoochun instruction. Junsu hung he head low and just get out from the car not waiting to feel more sad with Yoochun word. Even though he feel hurt but still if Yoochun ask him to do it then he will just do it like a good boy he is.

 

*******************

 

“While you wait for your fiancé, I'm waiting for my boyfriend. For your information my boyfriend is our captain soccer team, arraso Park Yoochun shi..” Dong Wook said, wave to his boyfriend Park Seo Jeon.

 

“Do you think I care…huh..” Yoochun say playfully at Dong Wook but his face became darker when his saw one of Junsu teammate just slap Junsu , his Junsu.

 

‘the hell!! How dare he touch my Junsu. Mine!! Did he got death wish..’ Yoochun grumble angrily.

 

“What is it Chun…you look furious?” Dong Wook ask.

 

“Who thats guy? The one thats have his hand all over my fiancé?” Yoochun ask in bad mood.

 

“Ahhh…that our junior, Baekhyun. Well he been know as Junsu admire but Junsu just been himself not notice it.” Dong Wook explain.

 

“More like too stupid to notice it…” Yoochun snort. Dong Wook just shook his head since he know Yoochun just been jealous that’s all.

 

“ohoho…jealous now are we..” Dong Wook said playfully but instead got the most dangerous glare from Yoochun. Dong Wook stop laughing.

 

“Whatever…just tell Junsu that I wait for him at car. And tell him to hurry up.” Yoochun said, leaving the field.

 

**************

 

“oh come on Junsu ah…I really need your help. Don’t you consider me as your friend huh?” Baekhyun ask Junsu when they get ready to leave.

 

“Of course you my friend Hyun ah…but Yoochun will not angree if I ask him..” Junsu said since he know Yoochun promise his hyung already to send him home not allow Junsu got home alone.

 

“Then, we just go first and when we arrive at my house then you tell Yoochun shii, how about that.” Baekhyun still trying to get Junsu to just agree to coming to his house because he need Junsu help in ‘something’.

 

Junsu thinking for a while but still he afraid Yoochun will got angry with him later.

 

“Oh come on Junsu ah…just for a while neh..”

 

“Okay..” Junsu agree even though Yoochun will be angry with but he didn’t have heart to reject Baekhyun since its seem like Baekhyun really need his help.

 

Baekhyun smirk when Junsu agree to come with him.

 

‘today I will have you..today will be the day you will became mine Jung Junsu..’ Baekhyun thought evily.

 

To Be Continue….

 

Kidding XDXDXD

 

“Come on let's get in Junsu ah..” Baekhyun invited Junsu into his house.

 

“Hrmm okay..but need text Yoochun first..” Junsu said as he texting Yoochun telling him that he with Baekhyun.

 

“Just sit first okay…I will get us some drink..” Junsu just nod as he busy texting Yoochun and missed the smirk on Baekhyun face.

 

Send me the address right away Jung Junsu!! I'm telling you right away!!- Yoochun

 

‘why chunnie always got angry with me lately…did I do something wrong?’ Junsu thought to himself still his finger busy type Baekhyun address and send it to Yoochun not waiting to make Yoochun more angry with him.

 

“Neh..Hyun ah, so what kind of help you need?” Junsu ask as Baekhyun serve the drink.

 

“Let's drink first and I'm telling you after that okay..” Baekhyun said as he give Junsu the drink.

 

“Ermm…okay.” Junsu that not suspecting anything just took the drink a finish it since he really thirsty.

 

“Hyun ah..im…dizzy..why its getting hot here..” Junsu feeling dizzy all of sudden try to grab something to keep his still.

 

Baekyun that see the drug that’s his put into Junsu drink start to work up, smirk as he advance towards Junsu.

 

“You will be mine…hahhahaha” Baekhyun whisper as he laugh and caress Junsu hair.

 

“What are you doing Hyun ah..its getting hot..” Junsu trying to process what happen but because of the drug he lost all his sense.

 

“Let me help you then..”Baekhyun whisper trying to take off Junsu shirt.

 

“No…Hyun what are you doing…” Junsu try to stop Baekhyun but its useless as he lost his control and just push Baekhyun weakly.

 

Junsu feel as he getting more powerless against Baekyun.

 

“Just stop struggling will you…its useless..” Baekhyun shout at Junsu as he slap Junsu hand.

 

Junsu not waiting to just surrender push Baekhyun and make a effort to kick and punch him but its stil came as weak attack.

 

Baekyun that feel rage at Junsu action slap Junsu hard until his lip bleeding a bit. Not enough with it Baekhyun just roughly take off Junsu shirt and started to getting Junsu pants off too.

 

Junsu that feeling scare and helpless still kicking and fight Baekhyun with all the strength his has.

 

“Did I say just stop fighthing already huh!!! *pak*” Junsu once again been slap.

 

Junsu crying and shout hoping that Baekhyun will stop.

 

“Hyun ah…please…don’t…*sob* *sob* let go…Please don’t Hyun ah…Chunnie help..” Junsu still fighthing but not use since he got no control on his movement already.

 

‘Chunnie help me…please chunnie…’ Junsu pray softly that Yoochun will came and save him from his friend…no its not his friend already…it’s the monster.

 

*bam* the door open loudly as it been knock down , startled Baekhyun that still pin Junsu on his couch.

 

“Junsu!! wh..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!” Yoochun that’s just barged into the house with Dong Wook shocked when he saw Junsu in half and Baekhyun ontop him and what make him more angry is Junsu crying and the bruise in his face.

 

Yoochun stormed toward Baekhyun and grab him by collar before thrown him into the floor. Not satisfied by it, Yoochun punch Baekhyun repeatly not caring that bastad already passed out.

 

“Die!! Die!!..” Yoochun stil on rage, kick Baekhyun almost killing him if not because Dong Wook hold him, he will like to kill that bastard that try touch his Junsu.

 

“He collapse already Chun ah…stop it already..” Dong Wook try to stop Yoochun from killing Baekhyun.

 

“Chunnie…*sob*..help…” Junsu  soft voice make Yoochun stop his action and hurriedly to Junsu side.

 

“Su…baby…let's get you out from here neh..” Yoochun said trying to hold Jusnu.

 

“No…please…no..dont touch me…” Junsu that’s still in trauma cant process that infron him is Yoochun not Baekhyun, trying to get away from Yoochun hold.

 

“Su…baby…hey…its me…your Chunnie…su open yours eye love….look I'm here…” Yoochun said softly not waiting to scare Junsu.

 

His heart feel like been stab with hundres no thousand sharp knive watching his lover in that state.

 

“Chunnie…its that you?” Junsu open his eye slowly afraid its all just dream. When he saw Yoochun really infront him, he cant control his emotion already.

 

“Chunnie…*sob* *sob* I'm…Chuniiee..” Junsu choke in tears cant say anything, his just crying helpless into Yoochun safe hug.

 

“Shush…you safe now…I'm here okay..”

 

Yoochun hold Junsu bridal style to his car.

 

“Wook ah…I'm going to take Junsu to hospital will you help me report about this?” Yoochun ask Dong Wook after putting Junsu into his car.

 

“Don’t worry I'm already call my hyung, he will arrive soon.” Dong Wook nod at Yoochun, telling him not to worry since his hyung is police officer so he will let his hyung handle it.

 

“Thanks Wook, I owe you…” Yoochun getting into car and speed up to hospital.

 

**************************

 

“Hyung..he will be okay right?” Yoochun ask Suk Jin as he call Suk Jin to treat Junsu not waiting anyone to touch his lover in that state.

 

“Yes…he will just be fine don’t worry okay. But physically he will be fine but mentally I'm not sure…you understand what I'm saying right..” Suk Jin say, watch how Yoochun caress Junsu hair softly with eye full with love. Suk Jin smile at that.

 

“I know..hyung” Yoochun answer remembering how Junsu refuse to  be touched by all the doctor and nurse. Junsu just calm when Yoochun beside him and calm Junsu down as he told Suk Jin his hyung, after that Suk Jin treat Junsu wound with difficult but manage to do it will Yoochun help.

 

“So…” Suk Jin turn around look at Yoochun as he at door.

 

“is he your ‘heart attack’?”

 

Yoochun look at Suk Jin before look at Junsu with his smile.

 

“Yeah..he my ‘heart attack’…” Yoochun say, hold Junsu hand and kiss it softly.

 

“but today I’m seriously got heart attack.” Yoochun whisper softly but still Suk Jin caught it, he just walk out silently not waiting to disturb the tired man.

 

Yoochun lay his head on edge the bed, trying to rest not that he can but he want to be beside Junsu when he wake up.

 

“I’m sorry…if not because of my stupidlity then, this all not gonna happen… I’m trying so hard to deny my feeling for you but now I cant anymore…because I’m already fall in love with my stupid…” Yoochun smile watching Junsu frown cutely in his sleep.

 

“…but cute fiancé. I love you Junsu ah..” Yoochun kiss Junsu lip softly, scare that he will wake Junsu up.

 

The end????

 

Kidding will see u in next update lol

 

Till then minna san^^