ON TRIP PART 2

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

im sooooooo  sorry *bow* im got really busy nowday with life and job changing so once again sorry for late update neh~~~

anyway happy reading^^

*********************************

“Oh Hanghyung shii…what a surprise…” Yunho said after open the door reveal his business partner face.

“Well…since I'm at Jeju and my date also here so why not we just have date here right?” Hangkyung said, still searching for his date.

“Oh….aaahhhh..” Yunho surprise at first then got the meaning.

“Heechul ah….your date here…” Yunho shout as he gesture Hangkyung to come inside.

“Yah! What you meannn…what are you doing here??” Heechul shriek surprise to see Hangkyung.

“well I'm here tp pick up you for our date of course..” Hangkyung simply said.

“The hell I'm going to…” Yunho immediately cover Heechul mouth.

“Behave Heechul, he mine business partner..”

“Do you think I'm care huh Jung…I'm not going to..” Once again Heechul been cut off but not by Yunho but someone else..

“Of course he will go, right Heechul ah..” Leeteuk stare at Heechul daring him to utter some protest.

‘Curse Leeteuk hyung’

At the end Heechul went to his date with Hangkyung.

“So what we gonna do today?” Leeteuk ask.

“Well me and Junsu will go the Jeju Aqua Planet since Junsu want to see dolphin show…right Susu..” Yoochun said getting a furious nodded from Junsu.

“I'm just having my date with my wife of course…will you be my date love..” Yunho kiss Jaejoong cheek getting a annoy stare from the other.

“Me gonna go try all Jeju speciality food....” Changmin said excitedly.

“Then I'm just all alone then..” Leeteuk said, pouting a bit.

“You not alone hyung, you got Kangin hyung to accompany you..” Changmin said, smirking at his hyung. Leeteuk went red by Changmin word.

“Yah!!”

“Okay we need to go…have fun hyung..” yunho said hurrieddly and drag Jaejoong with him while Yoochun also leave with Junsu as Changmin also leave wanting to give Kangin chance have some alone time with Leeteuk.

************************************

“Waaaaahhh..” Junsu so into dolphin show that not even notice the pouty his fiancé beside him.

“Chunniee~~ look its…chunnie whats wrong? You not enjoy this..” Junsu ask when he seeing Yoochun pout.

“How I'm gonna enjoy this if all your attention only to that grey fish..” Yoochun said clearly sulking and glaring to the poor dolphin.

It kind of stupid to get jealous over some fish..dolphin or whatever not that Yoochun care, the only he care is Junsu all attention is on that stupid fish than him.

Junsu gasp.. “That’s not any fish, its dolphin its cute~~ don’t you think Chunnie..” Junsu stare at his fiancé disbelieve that Yoochun not like dolphin.

“Nope the only dolphin I like is my cute fiancé dolphin..so you should pay more attention to me than to that…Su?” Yoochun widen his eye when Junsu kiss he cheek not quit belive that the shy Junsu kiss him even though it just on the cheek still Yoochun not gonna complain.

“I like Chunnie too…” Junsu said hide he red face with his hand.

Yoochun chuckle a little pinching Junsu cheek slightly.

“You are so cute Su ah…” Junsu went all red and long forget the dolphin show much to Yoochun like.

“So what you want to do now…” Yoochun ask, interwind their hand.

“I'm hungry..” Junsu pout since he not even finish his breakfast Yoochun already drag him out.

Actually Jaejoong already plan all that so Kangin and Leeteuk will have alone time and get to know each other more close.

“Let's go eat first then we think where to after that…” Junsu nodded while looking for some good restaurant.

After refill they empty stomach, Yoochun and Junsu take a walk holding hand just like normal couple.

“Chunnie let's go there….i want to buy a gift for all hyung deul and Minnie…” Junsu pointing at one of shop more precisely the plushie shop.

“Waaaahhh….look Chunnie its cute right….hrmmm what to buy…what to buy…” Junsu literally skipping all along the cute plushie in the shop.

“Oh this Chunnie….hehhe..” Junsu say grabing a bunny plushie, giggling a bit.

“Why is that?”

“Hrmmm dunno…you don’t like it…” Junsu slowly putting the bunny back.

“If you like it them I'm love it too…don’t be sad, I told you I want you always smilling right…so you should smile for me neh…”

“Neh~~~” Junsu happily took the bunny and roaming around searching for other plushie for his hyung deul and Changmin.

“Ermm….ahh tiger for Yunho hyung and…and lion for jaejoong hyung…”

“And this suit for Heechul hyung…” Yoochun say show the cat plushie. Junsu giggle agree with Yoochun.

“Minnie is bambi because his eye like bambi..hehehhe..” Junsu excitedly pick up the other plushie while Yoochun watching his fiancé with smile on his face.

“Chunnie~~ what Leeteuk hyung?” Junsu ask cant think anything for Leeteuk.

“Ermmm dunno…how about this?” Yoochun say pointing at swan plushie.

“Oh that’s perfect since Teukie hyung love white…” Junsu took the plushie and put in the basket with all the other animal plushie.

“Ermmm…bear for Kangin hyung because he sooooo big..” Junsu say showing Yoochun how big Kangin with his hand making Yoochun laugh at Junsu cuteness.

“And lastly…this you…there its perfect now.” Yoochun say putting a dolphin plushie into the basket before took it to pay for all that.

****************************

Next Morning~~

“So how your date hyung..” Jaejoong ask teasing Leeteuk about his ‘date’ with Kangin yesterday.

“Shut up…you all plan this right..” Leeteuk say angrily but not quite scare Jaejoong since Leeteuk say with red face.

Yesterday all of them only come back in ten p.m and almost the same time making Leeteuk sure that they plan to make Leeteuk stay alone with Kangin.

“Oh come on…its just..”

“Heechul ah…you just come back?” Yunho ask surprise to see Heechul on the door with the same cloth indicate that he not back last night.

“I'm…where Leeteuk hyung?” Heechul ask searching for Leeteuk.

Jaejoong and Leeteuk that hear Yunho and Heechul from the kitchen come out to see what happen.

“So..” Leeteuk begin when they all sit in the living room.

“I'm..dunno what to say..” Heechul say after silent for a minute.

“Chunnie…hurried up…” they all look up to the stair hearing Junsu voice and see Junsu dragging the still sleepy Yoochun.

“Oh hyung deul up already…I got present for hyung deul…” Junsu say happily not notice the akward situation there. Yoochun that fully wake up already immediately took notice but not sure what happen just observe Yunho and the other smile to Junsu.

“Here…tiger for Yunho hyung and lion for Jae hyung…” Junsu begun divide the present he buy for them all.

“Cat plushie for Chull hyung…Chunnie picked up for you…” Junsu hand the cat plushie to Heechul making Heechul frown at Yoochun still he took it with smile grateful to Junsu.

“And swan for Teukie hyung because Teukie hyung like swan and pretty…”

“Ohhh gomawo Junsu ah..” Leeteuk kiss Junsu temple making Yoochun frown but cant do anything against the older man.

“Ermmm where is Kangin hyung? I buy for him too…” Junsu ask Leeteuk making him red a bit.

“Kangin hyung need to be in the office already so he back to seoul already…” Leeteuk answer making Yunho and Jaejoong giggle at shy Leeteuk.

“Oh…that’s okay Teukie hyung can give it to him…here..” Junsu said handing the cute bear plushie to Leeteuk.

“Why bear?” Leeteuk ask, confuse.

“Because Kangin hyung is big….like this big…” Once again Junsu make a gesture with his hand showing how big Kangin are, making all of them laugh ease the awkward situation before.

“Ermmm where is Minnie? I got this for him to…its cute right hyungie…” Junsu said showing a bambi plushie to Yunho.

“It really cute Junsu ah…Minnie sleep in today, he must be tired from last night. How about you give it when he wake up neh…” Yunho said.

“Ermmm okay..” Junsu agree. Yunho making a eye contact with Yoochun asking him to take Junsu out for awhile.

“Su ah…how about we going to beach…you say want to take a walk along the beach right…so let's take a walk before we going home today neh…”

“Neh~~~ kajja Chunnie…” Junsu prantically drag Yoochun to the beach that just infront they house in Jeju.

“So…can you tell us what happen actually…” Yunho ask softly.

“I don’t know…after spend a day with Hangkyung, I admit that he really a good and nice guy different from the snob and cocky rich man….no offend.” Heechul say. Yunho just shook his head understand.

“And then what happen?” this time Leeteuk ask.

“We go to his suite to…you know continue our date there and we got into this debate who can drink more alcohol….and then one thing led to other and somehow we end up on his bed….” Heechul stop taking his breath.

“When I wake up this morning….he beside me…on the bed…sleeping…..so do i… I really don’t know…” Heechul say buried his head on Leeteuk shoulder.

“So…you really like him..” Leeteuk say more like statement than question. Heechul nodded silently.

“I think…you should just take a shower and rest first. We will talk about it later…you still confuse..so do we. So let's…take a time to think all this first.” Yunho say making all of them nodded.

Heechul just follow Yunho advice walk away to his room upstair getting some rest.

“So….what are we gonna do about this…Heechul definitely wouldn’t take a first step and I'm sure he wont confess either.” Leeteuk sigh.

“I think let's just let Hangkyung shii handle it. If I'm not wrong, he really like Heechul. So I think he will give up this easily.” Yunho said confidently.

“True..” Leeteuk can just agree with it. Jaejoong nodded at that before rembering something.

“Its late already…I should take a look of Changmin. Its not him to miss breakfast.” Jaejoong said walk to Changmin room afraid if the maknae sick or something.

“Min?” Jaejoong got into Changmin room to be greet by Changmin that awake already and sitting on his bed staring at his phone…again.

“Min…” Changmin startled hearing Jaejoong call him so close to him.

“Hyung…when you got here…” Changmin ask in surprise.

“I'm been calling you for awhile already…Did you have problem Min ah? You know you can tell me..right..” Jaejoong say sit beside Changmin on his bed.

“Its… I don’t know…” Changmin said hesitant a bit.

“Come on you can tell me… I can tell you need someone to talk..come on I'm listening..”

“Its… actually there someone confess to me…” there he say it. Changmin wait for Jaejoong reaction.

“that’s great right…or you not like her?” Jaejoong ask.

“Its him actually…I don’t know I like him or not.. its confusing. Please don’t tell Yunho hyung. He will beat anyone that confess to me or Junsu hyung…so don’t tell him okay..” Changmin said worry if Yunho find out about it.

“oh…he really do that..” jaejoong ask, Changmin nodded at that.

“Then..if you not like him, let's Yunnie meet him so he wont come near you again.:” Jaejoong said as he want to see Chnagmin reaction.

“No!! don’t!!..i mean…” Changmin shout. Changmin that notice how desperate he sound blush immediately.

“I think you got your anwer already…” Jaejoong smile watching Changmin red face.

“But..im..”

“Oh come on..call him already. I know you want to call him right? If not. You wouldn’t holding your phone all the time.”

“Its just..he don’t call me after he confess to me that night… I'm scare, what if he tired waiting for me already….what if he not love me anymore…I'm…”

“You never know if you not call him…and you cant just forget someone you love that easily. It take a second to fall in love but it take years to forget it…remember that okay..” Jaejoong said smilling at the thoughtful Changmin.

“I..i think…I just call him… thanks hyung…” Changmin said walk out from the room still confuse.

“I think I call him outside…” Changmin said quickly as he notice Yunho just outside his room probably hearing his confession already making him more red.

Yunho smile watching the bashful Changmin that quickly walking or run pass him.

“Gomawo Jae ah…” Yunho said kiss Jaejoong lips. Jaejoong just shook his head.

****************************

“Chunnie~~ let’s make necklace from the seashell…” Junsu say happily, pick up the seashell along the beach.

Yoochun just agree with the younger boy since Junsu look really happy and excited wanting to make it.

Junsu watching Yoochun pick up the seashell not too far from him making him smile.  Junsu smile remember how he use to do this alone…how he used wanting to impress his umma with his own make seashell necklace but the result of it not too good to remember but he cant forget either.

Junsu tearing up a bit remembering how he umma scold him, beat him till he cant breath and all the other stuff that he wish he can forget it.He never hate his umma but just wanting to be a good boy just like he dead brother told him before he die.

Yoochun that happily brought a amout of seashell in his hand drop it immediately seeing Junsu in tears.

“Su!! What happen??” Yoochun ask full of worried.

“Did I do something wrong… I’m sorry okay… talk to me love.. what happen? Why you crying huh? I’m sorry okay..” Yoochun say quickly afraid that he do something that made he iancé sad.

“Baby…”

“Silly Chunnie…wae you apologize..” Junsu say giggle at Yoochun but still he feel guilty making his fiancé worry about him.

“Then… why are you crying hmmm..” Yoochun ask wiping Junsu tears. He really doesn’t like Junsu crying..he definitely hate it… it make him useless watching his lover in tears. Seem like he will die seeing Junsu cry.

“I’m just happy that’s all…” Junsu said smilling brightly to Yoochun proving he not sad but happy. Yoochun just sigh.

“Baby…just tell me if there something that make you sad… you know I don’t like it when you sad, I like it better if you smile… arraso..” Yoochun said cupping Junsu face making him stare at Junsu tadpole eye that he really like.

Junsu blink…once…twince and nooded but blush immediately when Yoochun lean in closer to him. Their lips almost touching when…

“Oppss…sorry don’t know you guys here….hahah please carry on I’m just gonna go over there..” Changmin say before making he leave laughing at furious Yoochun. Yoochun glare at Changmin since he know Changmin DEFINITELY purposely interrupt them.

Yoochun turn to look at Junsu that hiding his red face in his hand. Yoochun chuckle softly at the cute sight.

“Let’s go inside neh…” Yoochun said getting a nodded from Junsu still not look up to Yoochun must be shy Yoochun thought.

“Baby…” Yoochun softly put his finger on Junsu chin forcely but gently make Junsu look up on him before kiss Junsu cheek. He really want to kiss Junsu lips but holding up not wanting to make Junsu feel more shy than he already are.

Junsu widen his eye and immediately the red colour back on his cheek. Junsu run inside the house not wanting Yoochun seeing he reda face but Yoochun already see it making him chuckle at his cute fiancé.

‘oh god if not because of Changmin we gonna kiss already…our first kiss…’ Junsu thought when he inside he room.

Junsu thought that they still not have they kiss on the lips but actually yoochun always kiss him when he asleep and planning to do that until Junsu let him kiss him when Junsu conscious too. Yeah..Yoochun just like to ravish Junsu even in his sleep.

*****************

“Kibum speaking…” Kibum voice can be hearing on the other line but still Changmin cant say anything, he feel nervous all of sudden.

“*sigh* Min…are you gonna keep silent like this…” Kibum ask after a few minute of silent.

“I’m…Actually…about it…I’m…” Changmin stammer. Changmin seriously not know what to say just rumble in nonsense making Kibum laugh.

“What are you laughing at…” Changmin ask annoy.

“You of course…”

“I’m not remembering making any joke…”

“You are cute Min ah…” Kibum say with full of love making Changmin once again cant think anything.

“I…why you not calling me after…after that night..” Changmin ask in whisper feeling shy all of sudden.

“I just want to give you time to think about it…Have you think it?”

“I’m…not…its…”

“Oh..” Kibum sound disappoint that Changmin not thinking about them yet..

“No!! its not like that..im…” Changmin take a deep breath taking some courage to say it..

“Ilikeyoutoo…” Changmin say in one breath making kibum frown on the other line..

“Min ah…I cant understand it…can you say normaly please love…”

Changmin frown.. “I’m not reapeat it…it embrassing enough to say that I like you now you want me to repeat it…not a chance…” Changmin said angrily not knowing that he just confess once again to Kibum making Kibum smilling brightly.

“You like me…really…I’m sooo happy now…I love you Min ah…where are you? I want to meet you..” Kibum said happily.

“I’m..at Jeju..we on family holiday…I need to go…bye..” Changmin immediately hang up feeling really shy.

‘oh gosh its soooo embrassing…ahhh what to do…’ Changmin mumble to himself.

*********************

comment is loved kkkkkk

till then minna san^^