THE MEETING

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

welcome for new subscribed.....yaay!!! kkkkk

sankyu for ur time neh~~ 

will focus on Yunjae first and then Yoosu kkkkk im not too good with two thing in one timeXDXDXD

beside after Yunjae wedding more drama came kkkkk... stay tune neh

*************************************

“Umma,please don’t forgot your promise okay.” Said Yunho as they infront Kim mansion already. Remind his umma about their deal last night.

“arasso…umma know it. Don’t worried will you. Beside im sure Suie and Minnie will like Joongie ok.” Said Mrs Jung try to calm Yunho. They make a agreement if Junsu and Changmin not like or not comfortable with Jaejoong than they will cancel the wedding. Since to Yunho, he dongsaeng is more important and he will never leave Junsu and Changmin even he got married.

Since they parents always travel a lot,Yunho will make sure that he will always there for them. He will never let Junsu and Changmin felt neglect.

“Oh,Hye Rin ah..come in already” Mrs Kim invite them since Yunho and Mrs Jung still standing at the door.

“Ji Hyun, why you look more pretty than the last time I see you?” praise Mrs Jung to her friend.

“Speak for yourself…you yourself is still gorgeous. That’s why Jun Jin fall for you..hhahah” laugh Mrs Kim as her remember the past.Yunho clear he throat since he not see the person that he no….they suppose to meet.

“Omo,im sorry Yunho ah, its been a while im not see your umma that’s why im so excited..hahhah. how about you guys sit first I will call Jongie neh.” Said Mrs Kim as he know Yunho was searching for he fiancé because he keep looking around.

“Oh Hwang Bo ah, you came.. have a sit first I need to call Jongie first.” Greet Mrs Kimm as she walk away to get Jaejoong.

“Im sorry we late, my son just love he bed so much that he do not want to separate with it.” Said Mrs Park with a chuckle as her son glare at her.

“hahah…we just arrive too” Mrs Jung said as she laugh. She look at Junsu who just stare at floor.

“Suie came meet your fiancé” Junsu startle as Mrs Jung call him. He look up to see Mrs Park and he suppose fiancé, Park Yoochun, stare at him. He face became red that instant as sudden interest from both of them.

“Omo! He sooo cute..” Mrs Park said as he hug and pinch Junsu cheek. Junsu just hug her back and smile politely.

‘Yeah that’s my umma who not behave like her age’ Yoochun thought as he walk to he umma and Junsu

“Umma please refrain from kill my fiancé or you not gonna have son in law anymore.” Said Yoochun as he free Junsu from he mom deadly hug. Yoochun hug Junsu sidely as he sit beside Junsu.

“And we already know each other. Right Junsu?”

“Yeah,we know already since we in same college just not same subject.” Junsu answer still staring at the floor since he still a bit shock that Yoochun he fiancé. Yoochun is well know as kingka at college,the playboy..a rude bastard. That’s what other student call him since he not too nice with other people except he friend.

On other hand Yunho just stare at he umma not believe that Park Yoochun is Junsu fiancé and soon to be husband since he well know Yoochun life stlye. He just change girlfriend everyday not exactly he giflfriend just some t that he play a lot. He know Yoochun got good potential and been acknowledge as good businessman but he also know Yoochun is playboy,Casanova. How will he accept Junsu and will he treat Junsu nicely. Yunho really worried but for now he just gonna silence since this suppose the first meeting between he and fiancé also Junsu and that Park Yoochun, Junsu fiancé. 

“omo its that Joongie? He soo pretty..” Mrs Jung said as Mrs Kim walk in with Jaejoong behind her. Yunho widen he eye as he see he big doe eye that he always deram of infront him. And moreover, the big doe eye is he fiancé. Yunho heart beating uncontrolly. ‘Kim Jaejoong…suit name for the gorgeous man like him’ Yunho thought. Now he got the name to attach with pretty face, he big doe eye.

“Yun..Yunnie..Yunho!” Mrs Jung chuckle as her saw her son still in daze, probably because too memorize with Jaejoong beautiful face.

“Huh..umma what?” ask Yunho as he tried to compose he self. Junsu and Changmin just giggling at they hyung.

“Anyeonghaseyo…” Jaejoong greet them with soft smile that melt Yunho heart.

‘Damn he cute’ Yunho thought as he clear he throat not waiting to make he look fool again.

“Come on, food is ready, food not gonna be delicious if cold..” Mrs Kim said.

“That’s absolutely true…” Changmin agree right away. Yeah he just come because of the lunch only..

**************************

“Its really good…” Changmin said with mouth full.

“Min,what did I tell already, do not speak when your mouth full..” Mrs Jung scold her youngest son.

“Hehehe..sorry umma,but its really delicious..” pout Changmin.

“Hahhaha its okay, Ji Hyun ah… beside you will take the chef soon right so you will eat delicious food everyday..” Mrs Kim said as she laugh at Changmin pout face.

“Ehhhh…really we can?” ask Changmin confuse.

“Hye Rin,we do not need new chef, we got many chef already for this food monster..” Mrs Jung said chuckle lightly as Changmin stare at her with pout.

“Well since you gonna take Joongie of course you will eat this everyday as he cook all this.. I thought you want Joongie, Ji hyun..” Mrs Kim ask teasingly.

“Wahhh really??? Yay we gonna eat like this everyday…” both Changmin and Junsu say as them pump their hand on air and high five together. Jaejoong just hung he head low as he turn red with embarrassment. Yunho stare at Jaejoong red tomato head with soft smile. It seem like Changmin like Jaejoong and Junsu too but still he need to make sure first.

“Changmin ah…wait a minute” Jaejoong call Changmin as Jung family ready to leave.

“Neh Jae hyung..” Changmin smile a bit. After they have lunch they just let Changmin and Junsu with Jaejoong since the oldest need discus about Yunho wedding preparation. Mrs Kim and Mrs Jung want Yunho and Jaejoong married soon but consider about all the preparation and they want the perfect wedding for they son so they wedding gonna held next month only. Mrs Park and Yoochun need to leave early since Mr Park call, needed Yoochun at office right away.

After spend time with Jeajoong, Changmin and Junsu really like Jeajoong. He not the same as Yunho past girlfriend.

“Here…” Jeajoong give some bag plastic with some food inside. “and if you want to try my food again, I will cook for you neh, but only in weekend since im working,right…” Jaejoong said with smile.

“Ahh..neh thank you Jae hyung..but why you want to cook for me?” Ask Changmin as he took the bag plastic.

“Ehh..why?? well..since you like my cooking so im gonna cook for you. Beside I just like to cook.. but if you do not want..”

“No! I will came..thank you Jae hyung” Changmin cut Jaejoong word since he do not want Jaejoong misunderstood he word before. Its just that, everyone that try to get close with him and Junsu just because they want to get close with Yunho, that’s why Changmin hesitant a minute.

“Okay..dont forget to warm up first okay..and share with Junsu too,okay” Jaejoong say as he ruffled Changmin hair. ‘he just like hyung’ Changmin thought as he smile brightly as he get inside the limousine.

“Whats that Min ah?” Junsu ask.

“Food,Jae hyung give it to us…but only for us not for you hyung…” Changmin answer as Yunho stare at the plastic bag.

“Yay…Jae hyung food is soooooo good…” Junsu cheer and bounce when hear Changmin word. Yunho just shake he head and smile softly with he dongsaeng behavior.

***************

“Umma Nanny!!! Food!!!!” shout Changmin as he run into kitchen with the food that Jaejoong provide to him, so the maid that he called Umma nanny can prepare for him. Junsu run after him do not want Changmin eat all the food alone.

Yunho shake he head ‘seriously how old them are..always behave like a kid’ Yunho thought.

“Minnie do not run did I tell you already..” the maid, Umma nanny as Changmin call her said.

“Mianhe Umma Nanny…but im hungry..” Changmin said as he bow he head a little. Eventhough she a maid but she the one always take care of him and Junsu since kid and when they parents and he Yunho hyung busy,so they really respect her just like Mrs Jung.

“Arasso,im warm this first okay, and you young man go wash up first.” She order as she point to Junsu and Changmin.

“Neh…” both Junsu and Changmin said as they run upstair…

“Auntie Lim please do not spoil them too much…” Yunho said to her..

“Hahhah,Yunho shi… its you that spoil them too much” Auntie Lim said teasingly since she know Yunho cant said no to both of them..

Yunho just smile as he nod, agree with that.

*************************************

thank u for subcribe and comment will motivate me^^

till next update minna san......