THE BET

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

thank you for all the subscribed and for you time reading XDXDXDXD

lets enjoy neh~~ this update for you all kkkkk

****************************************************

Park Mansion…

“Chunnie!!! Wake up already!!” Mrs Park took the blanket off Yoochun and thrown it on floor casually.

“Umma!! I don not have class today!! Let me sleep will you!” Shout Yoochun, since today is rare day when he doesn’t have class and he appa not need him at office so he plan he just gonna slee…err rest for today.

“Nope,we gonna go to Kim house so get up and get ready already. Palli..palli..”

“Umma, seriously stop making appointment for me will you.. shiro! I want to sleep” ‘he not gonna back off easily’ Yoochun thought.

“Ohh..really now dear?” ok that’s strange when he Umma smirk like that…

“Joongie is gonna cook today since…oh I dunno know, he will meet he fiancé today” Mrs Park start her plan already…not that Yoochun will know soon.

“WHAT!!!! FIANCE!! Since when? Jae hyung not tell me anything.. how came?” Yoochun sit up abruptly after hear his mom word.

‘Since when Jae hyung got fiancé? He always tell me everything but…now..fiance? need ask him for detail later’ Yoochun thought to himself.

“Who he fiancé? Im sure you know,right Umma?” Yoochun ask he Umma after he get over the shocked news…

“Oh the same surname as your fiance…Jung Yunho” Mrs Park answer camly.

“What your plan now umma?” Yoochun ask suspicion at he umma.

“To meet your fiancé of course,duh. Umma thought you smart enough to know it yourself” Yeah he know it that’s the reason he umma wake him and ask him to go to Kimm mansion after he learn Jung family will go to Kim mansion today.

“Yeah,I know it already. But seriously now Umma?”

“Yup now, so you better get ready we gonna have lunch together with Kimm family and of course Jung family too.”

“Lunch? So why you wake me so early if we gonna meet them at lunch?” Yoochun ask unbelievable. Seriously he umma is crazy.

“Well I just feel like it..” Mrs Park just answer innocently.. she just like teasing her only son.

“UMMA!!!! Seriously this not funny okay!! And I still not over with all this. And you know what that Junsu kid not even close to my type. On second thought he will never be because im not even gay myself… cant you stop making decision for me??” Yoochun seriously lost it…he feel like he umma don’t even care about he feeling and he happiness..

“You know what Yoochun,lets make a bet” Mrs Parks said with serious.

“A bet now umma? Wow…just wow. Brilliant now Umma?” Yoochun said sarcastic.

“Let’s make a bet if through your engagement you not even like nor love Junsu then you can make a decision if you want to continue your engagement or cancel it, how about that?”

“So,that’s mean I can cancel all this right? And you will not interfere with my life anymore…and I will choose my own spouse,right?”

“Well that’s the deal but you will treat Junsu as he deserve be,as your fiancé   even you not like him,okay?”

“Fine..but the due?” Yoochun ask. Sure they have a bet but still need state the due right.

“How about on your birthday?” Mr Park answer it camly. Yoochun and Mrs Park shock when they hear Mr Park anwer it at Yoochun door bedroom. Mr Park just leaning against wall, cross he arm.

“Ehhh…appa how long you got here?” Yoochun ask quit surprise to see he appa.

“Well...since you shout at your umma..” Mr Park answer with disapprove look with Yoochun behavior just now.

“Oh…hahhaa..thats..unintentionally” said Yoochun nervously. Since he know he appa surely got scary if he behave rudely toward he umma.

“Ok..ok..you both. So, on your birthday if you still not like or love Junsu then you win and you can cancel your wedding but if you like him then I win so you will married him just as we plan. And the loser cant said anything. Hows that?” Mrs Park said to make it clear.

“Okay deal..” Yoochun said as he shake he umma hand as if to close the deal.

“Ok.and yeobo you will became witness.” Mrs Park said as her also shake Yoochun hand.

*******************

please do comment since i dont know if i should continue with the plot or i just make rush ending lol

i will make sure i finish this ff just in progress in my mind or just make rush ending since i dunno if you guys like it or not...

BUT...i really, sincerely.. thank you for all subsribed neh~~ will update when i feel like it kkkkk

till then minna san^^