POKING??

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

woho upadting today lol...but like always im too lazy to edit so just ignore the typo and grmmar mistake neh~~

hey...i just finis write it 2 minutes ago so dont judge me ok XDXDXD

anyway lets enjoy~~

***************************************

“Hyuunggg morning!!!” Changmin greet his hyung happily.

“You in good mood I see” Yunho say with his arm cross to his chest plus the frown on his face.

“Wh…what?” Changmin stutter a bit, seeing his hyung in kind of dark aura.

“”That’s what I mean..” Yunho said pointing at Changmin bruise lips.

“And Heechul hyung call me to complain about you…seriously Min cant you stop created trouble huh….” Yunho nagged at Changmin that’s just keep lowering his head, staring at the floor.

Jaejoong just watch these two as he serve the breakfast.

“I'm just want to look beside Chullie hyung promise already that we can go to his work…place..” Changmin said, whisper softly at the end of his word.

“That’s doesn’t mean that..”

“Ahhhhhh…” Yunho got startled with Junsu shout from upstair.

In Yoosu bedroom…

Junsu wake up feeling something on his lower body or precisely on his . Junsu widen his eye when he feel that he got squish repeatly, when he turn around to look its Yoochun hand.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh….” Junsu shout loudly then kick Yoochun off from the bed.

“Yah!! What the hell Junsu!!” Yoochun shout as he make contact with hard floor.

“You!! You!! et!! Stupid!! You are the worst!!..” Junsu said while throwing something that he hand reach at Yoochun.

“Yah!! What the hell are you talking about!!” Yoochun said as he dodge the flying thing come infront him.

“Jerk….…idiot…wide forehead…”

“Yah!! Cant you stop throw thing at me!!”

“No!! you jerk!! Wide forehead….grease ball…plate…cup…bowl…y….horse lamp!!”

‘horse lamp? Whatever I don’t have time to rethink…’ Junsu thought as he still throwing some thing at Yoochun.

"Yah! hyung!"

"Oh" Junsu just throw the lamp at Yoochun but its landing perfectly on Changmin forehand…

"Fuh..lucky me..” Yoochun said, stand up since he crounch down attempt to dodge the table lamp.

“Hyuuuungggg!!!!” Changmin shout at Junsu rubbing his hurt forehead.

“Omo…mian…mianhe…” Junsu apologize.

“What happen here?” Yunho that just arrive ask.

“Hyungieeeee~~~…Chunnie try to me!!!” Junsu run to Yunho complain to him.

“WHAAAATTTT!!!!!” All shout not quit believe their ear.

Yoochun that shock, froze not knowing what to do, on second thought he know that he need some cold shower right now.

“Out!! All of you out!!” Yoochun push the Jung and Jaejoong out from his bedroom and locked the door.

“Great…just great…I got hard on… arghhh can this day became worst..” Yoochun mumble looking at his bulge.

Junsu still whine to Yunho about Yoochun hand on his when Yoochun got into kitchen. Yoochun rolled his eye, not caring to greet Junsu that pass him to get ready since they will go out search a sourvnier for they family as they going back to Korea tomorrow morning.

“What!!” Yoochun ask angrily at Yunho that glare at him.

“So, mind telling me what are you trying to do??” Yunho ask still giving dark aura.

“What?? My fiancé so my treat..” Yoochun said boredly. Not that he got intention to screw Junsu…wait he does have it…well who can blame him right.

“Well he my dongsaen so don’t you dare…” Yunho threated Yoochun but got cut off..

“Don’t dare what!! I was asleep how the hell I know where I lay my hand are!! How the hell I know!!” Yoochun shout angrily and walk away.

Jaejoong grab Yoochun hand before he got out from main door.

“Chun…Whats wrong??” Jaejoong ask full knowing that Yoochun must be stress about something till he got outburst like that.

“Nothing..dont worry okay. I just need do some thinking.” Yoochun said, trail his hand on his hair.

“You know you can talk to me right..” Jaejoong said, rub Yoochun arm softly.

“I know, don’t worry okay..”

**************************

Next morning….

“Chunnie..are you angry?” Junsu ask Yoochun softly as they walk out from Yunho private plane.

“No..why should i?” Yoochun said not even glance on Junsu just straightly walk to his car.

“You not on bed when I wake up…I thought..you..angry with me..” Junsu whisper his eyes brims with tears as Yoochun ignore him.

“Are you angry that I ask you….”

“Aish....just forgot about that will you..” Yoochun said grumply at Junsu.

His afraid if Yunho will know about that insiden, that’s gonna be his fatal death for him then.

“Chunnie…where are you going?” Junsu ask as Yoochun get into his car.

“Home..wae?” Yoochun said confuse.

“Are you coming home with us?” Junsu ask.

“Look..im just staying there because Yunho hyung not here but now his back already so why I should stay there anymore?”

“But your stuff still at..”

“Don’t worry I ask my umma to get my stuff already so..im going first okay.”

“Urmmm…okay..bye..bye Chunnie..” Junsu wave at Yoochun but Yoochun still ignore him. Junsu just bit his lip trying to stop himself crying on the spot.

“Su..lets go..” Yunho call Junsu to get going.

*******************

“Su..wake up..we arrive already..Su..” Jaejoong tap Junsu cheek softly trying to wake Junsu that sleep all time in the car from the airport to Yunho mansion.

“ermmm…neh hyung..” Junsu still not wake up fully just lean on Jaejoong as their walk into the house.

“Junsu ah..you cant sleep last night hrmmm?” Jaejoong ask since Junsu look sleepy.

“I cant sleep, there’s something poking at my back..” Junsu ask, eyes still close.

“Poking?” this time Yunho ask.

“Urmmm…last night when Chunnie hug me, then I felt something poking me…hyung whats that’s?” Junsu ask, open his eyes, staring at Yunho wait for the answer.

“I'm sooooooo going to kill that Park..” Yunho mumble angrily.

“Bwahhaaa poking?? Poking?? Hahahha…oh gosh after the cup, plate and bowl oh don’t forget that horse lamp insult now its poking time….hahhaaha” Changmin said in laugh. He laughed so hard that he had to bend over and hold his stomach.

“Hyung don’t you ask wide forehead hyung about that?’ Changmin ask still laughing. Changmin always call Yoochun with wide forehead and sometime greass ball hyung and others name that he see suit Yoochun.

“Of course I ask..then Yoochunie just get into bathroom saying something about cold shower treatment…hyung is Chunnie sick?” Junsu ask, feeling sad at thought of Yoochun got some serious illness.

“Bhwaaa…cold…hahha..shower..hahha…treatment…hahahahh. oh gosh that’s y hyung is the best…hahhahah..” Changmin still laughing only now he laying on the floor cant hold his laugh anymore.

‘smack’ “auch hyung..” Changmin pouting at Yunho.

“Hyung~~~” Junsu whine at Yunho demand for the answer.

“Junsu ah..lets just forget about that okay…its not that important okay..”

“But..”

“No..dont worry okay, Yoochun not sick its just…just..” Yunho not knowing how to explain to Junsu about it just stare at Jaejoong in helpless.

Jaejoong laugh softly at Yunho despress face.

“Su ah…Yoochun just like having cold shower at night. It’s became his habit already, so don’t worry okay…” jaejoong say, save his husband from Junsu innocent question.

“Ermmm okay, if Jae hyung say so…” Junsu say unsurely.

“Neh…don’t worry about that okay…let's get some rest and then we can go to umma Jung house okay… you say want to give youself umma gift.” Jaejoong coax Junsu.

Junsu just nod his head walk away to his room.

****************************

hopefully i can get some comment TT.TT

its not like im not gonna update if theres no comment because my goal is to finish all my ff....

anyway its nice to hear what you all think about my story and all, right...

till then minna san^^

subscribed, comment and dont hate me....