END- HAPPY ENDING??

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

Mianhe~~ it took long time to finish it *bow* since I want it to be good enough so yeah….sorry neh~~

Happy reading neh~~

T_________________________________T

“Baby…you need to eat it so you can recover faster and you said you tired of this hospital already right so you need to eat medicine….neh baby..” Yoochun like always…in this week always patient in handle man child Junsu that really making any excuse not to eat the bitter medicine that Junsu really hate it.

Junsu shook his head and cover his mouth with both his hand not wanting to swallow that bad bitter taste medicine.

 “Baby…if you eat this medicine then I promise I will bring you outside.. how about that?” Yoochun said tried to pursuit Junsu to eat the medicine.

Junsu making a thinking pose, thinking about Yoochun proposal and smile just shortly before frown again.

“But…I want to go outside….more outside…like outside from the hospital…can I Chunniee??” Junsu ask cutely and pout trying to beg Yoochun to let him out from the white cell of hospital for him.

“Baby…you know you…”

“Pleaaaasseeeee….” Junsu tugged Yoochun sleeve act all cute to Yoochun so Yoochun will alow him to go out since he really dead bored stay in the hospital room even for just a week. Yoochun that really cant say no to his fiancé can only sigh since he really don’t have the heart to say no since he know that his fiancé really miss to go outside and be free but before he even open his mouth, Leeteuk already answer for Junsu request.

“No..you cant and that’s final, understood..” say Leeteuk firmly making Junsu puff his cheek and cover himself with blanket showing his protest. Yoochun can only shook his head at his cute fiancé behavior as he smile since Junsu seems all right already even though he not fully healthy but he slowly recovery.

“Leeteuk hyung when you arrive?” ask Yoochun as he hug the older man.

“Just while ago…and you stop spoil Junsu so much will you… He not like this before..” Leeteuk say smilling looking at Junsu that still in the blanket. Its true, if before its rare to see Junsu throwing a thantrum like this, usually Junsu will just listen to his hyungdeul word obediently and will just only rebel if Changmin team up with him.

“I cant help it when he ask so cutely like that you know hyung…” Yoochun said making Leteeuk smile looking at Junsu that still under blanket must be pouting. Then a commotion been hear outside Junsu room since Junsu room is a connected with the other room that like a hotel room that have all the necessity.

“Well that’s must be Heechul…I just go and prevent Heechul kill Yunho first…see you later neh Junsu ah…” Leteeuk said kissing on Junsu head that still hiding under blanket before walk away from Junsu room.

“Baby…” Yoochun still trying to pursuit Junsu.

“Chunnie~~ if I eat it then can I ask something else if I cant go outside?” Junsu suddenly ask coming out from the blanket and sit up on the bed.

“If you eat it…I promise you okay….” Yoochun said hold out the pills to Junsu that keep looking before took it and eat it in eager as if he want to ask something that important from Yoochun.

“Ahhhh… I swallow it already..” Junsu say opening his mouth to show that he swallow the pils already.

“Good boy….now what you what hrmmm..” Yoochun asking kissing Junsu temple lovingly.

“Can Chunnie call Gwi hyung? I miss him…” Junsu said in sad, lowering his head doesn’t want Yoochun to see it since his lover hate it when he sad.

“Of course baby…I will call him okay…don’t be sad neh…” Yoochun said gently lift Junsu face smilling lovingly ensure Junsu that he will make Gwi came and meet Junsu since Gwi not visited Junsu not even once since in a week Junsu stay in the hospital.

“Okay~~” Junsu say happily hug Yoochun.

“Now…just sleep okay and I'm promise you when you wake up Gwi hyung will be here neh…arraso baby..” Yoochun say as he tucking Junsu to sleep before kiss his forehead lovingly.

Meanwhile outside Junsu room….

“Ouch…yah that hurt…”Yunho shout to Heechul that keep hitting him.

“Yah!! Cant both of you keep quiet…this is hospital and please behave like a adult please…” Leeteuk say coming out from Junsu room.

“Not my fault….it that stupid Jung…” Heechul said angrily..

“Chulll…” Leeteuk warn.

“What that’s true right… he not even letting me know about Junsu and I just know it today only…and you too hyung not telling me anything…” Heechul say seems sad been left out by his bestfriend and also his consider family.

“Chull…its not like that okay…” Yunho try to explain. “Its just you on holiday…not with Hangkyung alone but with his family too, so I don’t want you to left them and fly back just because of Junsu…”

“Just because of Junsu?? yah!! Junsu is my dongsaeng too….”

“I know that okay… but you say it yourself that you want to make good impression to Hangkyung parents so they will like you….so i…”

“Yah!! When I said that huh!!” Heechul said with red face since Hangkyung is also there. Leeteuk and Yunho stiff a laugh seeing Heechul reaction plus the hapinnes in Hangkyung eyes reflect how they love each other and Hangkyung family also liking Heechul for himself not faked like any other people that after their only son because of his wealth not because of his true self.

Hangkyung smile in content and went hug Heechul making Heechul feel shy for the first time ever in Leeteuk and Yunho eye but still they smile since this is first time Heechul truly happy after broke up with his past useless and jerk boyfriend.

“What happen?” Jaejoong ask walk in with Kangin as they went out to buy a food for them.

“Nothing much just Heechul been sappy…” Yunho said teasingly.

“Yah!!..”

“Yunnie ah…I saw Minnie outside at the bench with Kibum…” Jaejoong said as he prepare the food.

“What me to talk with him?” Leeteuk ask but Yunho shook his head.

“I will talk to him..” Yunho said before walk out to meet Changmin that been avoiding them.

“Hyung I'm going out for awhile….Junsu usually will sleep for one or two hours after eat medicine so will you take care of him while I'm out…” Yoochun said getting ready to look for Gwi.

“Arraso…just be careful and palli neh…you know Junsu not really like it if you not here with him..” Leeteuk said getting a smile from Yoochun and gaging sound from Heechul but stop when Leeteuk stare at him.

“Neh hyung…I'm going first neh…” Yoochun said walk out from the room in rush to fullfil his promise to Junsu.

T_______________________________T

Yunho rush outside to meet up with Changmin that sit on the bench and staring at Junsu room.

“Min!!”

“Hyung..” Changmin said in surprise.

“How long you gonna avoid us huh?” Yunho ask hugging his maknae. Changmin hug his hyung back tightly.

“I'm sorry…its just..” Yunho shook his head telling Changmin not to say anything since he know how Changmin feel is.

“Appa and umma really worry about you…you know that right?” Yunho said gently making Changmin feel guilty.

“Sorry…”

“Min ah…about that, appa told me its nothing to worry about okay.. They cant take you since you are Jung okay… and about your surname issue its..”

“I know about it hyung…i..i ask Kibum to find out about it…” Changmin said lowering his head,evethough he feel nothing about Shim family but still he hope that Mr. shim will look at him like a person not like a thing that not deserve to be born.

Its look like Mr. shim want to make a bussines deal with Kibum but Kibum rejected it and moreover after what happen at Kibum house, Kibum been avoiding meeting Mr. Shim so they thought if they can make Changmin as a Shim even only on paper Kibum will help them in business since they company got money problem but it backfire them since Kibum know about it and making all the company from Japan take back all the deal from Shim industries since Kibum family got a big influence in Japan business.

“Min ah…you know that you got your own family…you got us now so don’t care about anything else anymore okay…can you promise me that hrmm..” Yunho said hugging his broken dongsaeng.

“Ummm…I promise hyung…mianhe, I'm make you, appa and umma worried about me..”

“That’s okay…but next time don’t run away like that arasso..” Yunho said ruffle Changmin hair making Changmin pout but just let his hyung since it feel loved when Yunho spoil him like that.

T___________________T

“Is Junsu awake already?” Yoochun ask as soon he arrive with Gwi behind him, lowering his head still feel guilty.

“Yes he is…he looking for you and seem excited about something…” Leeteuk answer.

“Then…Gwi hyung please go in neh.. Junsu really want to meet you…he miss his Gwi hyung..” Yoochun said gesture Gwi to go inside Junsu room.

“I'm…I'm sorry…I shouldnt..”

“Its okay…its better we know the truth…we should be thankful to you actually..”Yunho said encouring Gwi to walk inside Junsu room. Gwi nodded and proceed to Junsu room.

“Junnie ah..” Gwi greet Junsu carefully.

“Gwi hyung!!” Junsu call happily since he miss Gwi so much and there so much he want to ask Gwi.

Gwi rush to Junsu and hug him.

“Hyung?” Junsu puzzled with Gwi act but hug him nevertheless.

“I'm sorry okay…I'm so sorry… I thought…I thought that you not gonna wake up again… I'm so scare Junnie ah…” Gwi said truhtly and in tears a bit.

“But I'm okay now…Gwi hyung shouldn’t feel sorry anymore… I'm okay now…” Junsu said brightly making Gwi smile since Junsu always bright and innocent like always.

“Gwi hyung…can I ask something?” Junsu ask carefully.

“Neh..you may Junnie ah…” Gwi said can guess what Junsu want to ask.

“Is…is what ajuhmma said…is that true?” Junsu ask softly lowering his head.

“Junnie ah…” Gwi sit beside Junsu before taking Junsu in his arm, hugging Junsu before continue… “no matter who your umma is…she really love you like what Kim ajjuhshi told you or you not believe Kimm ajjushi hurmmm..”

Junsu shook his head. “its not like that…it just appa never told me anything about her… appa just tell me that umma is a nice woman and really pretty..thats all. I never see her picture…I got nothing from her too.”

“What do you mean you got nothing from her? You are here now…you are born to this world is the best gift from her don’t you think? She wiling to carried you for nine month and even went difficult to have you so you should feel thankfull to her right…” Gwi said lovingly and gently.

“Beside Kim ajjushi always said your eyes and your nose is really like your umma…that’s a gift and reminder from her to you arraso…” Junsu listening to Gwi and nodded his head since his appa always said that to him before.

“Beside, now you have your own family that always with you, protect you and mostly will love you unconditionally….right?” Gwi said getting a nodded from Junsu as he smile brightly remembering all the people that always with him.

“Now you need to rest so you will recover fast and we can have other family dinner again…just for family neh…”

“Neh hyung….Gwi hyung not leave me again right?” Junsu ask pouting a bit.

“No..im not…don’t worry okay…” Gwi said smilling to Junsu since the only thing Junsu scare from before till now is been abandoned by his family…

T___________________T

Sixth month later….

“Wow!! Hyung you look…wow!!” Changmin exclaim getting a blush from Junsu.

Today is the day all the family from Park, Kim, Choi and of course the main Jung family gather, not forgetting family from China, Hangkyung family as today is the day Jung Junsu will became Park Junsu.

“Let's go Su ah…” Yunho say hold out his hand as he gonna excort Junsu to his appa infront of the hall room.

“Hyung…if Junsu hyung will wear a veil then Yoochun hyung not gonna see who underneath is right…” Changmin ask smirking evily.

“Min…” Yunho warn sternly.

“What?? I just asking..” Changmin said innocently getting a giggle from Junsu and Jaejoong.

“Don’t worry hyung, he will behave today right love..” Kibum said hugging Changmin from the back making Changmin all blush.

“Yah!! What are you doing huh??” Changmin said pushing Kibum a bit but still not that hard since its just a weak push.

“What?? I just hug my fiancé, that’s all..” Kibum said with a grin since it make Changmin more red and that making all in the room laughing.

“Stupid..” Changmin sulky but not that long since Kibum took him into his arm again as he don’t want to let Changmin go ever.

Changmin and Kibum got engage a month after Junsu discharge from hospital since Kibum want they engagement day is on Changmin birthday and he want to surprise Changmin with his gift and that really making Changmin surprise but not only Changmin but all that attend their engagement.

Kibum not only buy all the share in Shim industrie but also he give all of it and make Changmin as new owner of Shim industries…it shocked all the people there at that time and mostly Shim family but they cant do anything since Kibum take over Shim industries legally.. that’s also remark to other that if they mess with Changmin, they not only need to deal with Jung family but also Kibum.

T_______________________________________T

“Wow!! My baby is so pretty..” Mr. Jung exclaim making Junsu pout.

“Appa!! I'm a boy~~” Whine Junsu making Yunho and Mr. Jung laugh.

“Let's go shall we? Appa bet Yoochun cant wait to make you as his wife already..” Mr. Jung said teasing his son making Junsu blush and smile shyly.

At the same time Yoochun already waiting on the altar with Dong wook as he best man…well not really best man ever..

“Yah stop walking will you!! Junsu will walk in any soon already..” Dong Wook whisper angrily since Yoochun cant keep still.

“Yahh..i cant help it okay…I'm nervous but excited…i..i don’t know..”

“Well…just think of Junsu and you just be fine okay..” Dong Wook said patt Yoochun shoulder.

“are you okay son?” Mr. Jung ask his son as Junsu take a firm holds on his arm.

“Definitely…just nervous…” Junsu said as he feel like losing his breath suddenly feeling stage fright.

“Don’t be..Just look at Yoochun and you just be fine…” Mr. Jung said smilling to the nervous Junsu.

“Open the door… The bride is walking..” Mr. Jung said calmly.

The music started as Junsu walk in with Mr. Jung excorting him to the aisle. When Junsu enter all the guest stands for him. The guest cant keep their eyes off him. There are some whispering ‘beautilful’

Yoochun notice none of this,since his eyes were fixed on Junsu. As Junsu glided down the aisle on his dad arm, Junsu was radiant, he couldn’t stop smilling and his eyes never left Yoochun. At that moment the fear and nervous is long gone, they were replace by love..and full of love. Flashes from the photographer surround Junsu. Junsu slowly scan the crowd looking all the faces that he love dearly gather on his wedding and then Junsu see Yoochun. Yoochun eyes were wide and he had a love drunk smile drunk spread on his faces. Yoochun looked at Junsu up and down seems very enjoying what he see.

Mrs Jung wept softly as she watches her son eyes and the love filled them. Finally Junsu reaches the front. Mr. Jung turn towards his son and brought him to close hug. Junsu smile and kiss Mr. Jung on his cheek. Yoochun stepped down and immediately taken into bear hug by Mr. Jung who lean in close to Yoochun and said “I entrust Junsu to you now Yoochun, I love you son” Yoochun hug Mr. Jung as he nodded firmly as he swear to always love and cherish his lover…his other half that hold his heart. Yoochun took Junsu hand tight. Together Junsu and Yoochun turned and stepped up onto altar.

“Today we gather here to witness the sacred union of marriage between Jung Junsu that soon will became Park Junsu with the man his love Park Junsu” Yoochun slowly rubbing his thumb over the back Junsu hand.“Will you please as an espression that your heart are join together in love, join both of your hands.

“Loved one, we are gathered today to celebrate the love of two people who truly define the word. They have been through many trials already and they triumphantly together. Even when forced to spend time apart, they fought to support and defend each other and the one that they love. This is the truest form of love. Yoochun Shii, do you….” The officiant stop in the middle as Yoochun hold up his hand. Everyone look surprise especially Junsu. Yoochun just smile before proceed with the speech.

“Junsu ah…the moment I lay my eyes on you is the moment when my heart already become yours, but my stupid ego and pride wont ever admint it…and I almost lost you because of that.” The guest all sniggered. “I love you with all my heart. You are my reason for living and I'm so lucky to have you and truly lucky that you chose me. I cant believe how lucky I am to have such a angel like you while I'm…”

“A total jerk” Dong wook said softly getting a glare from Yoochun making all the guest laugh. Yoochun cough before continue..

“As I was saying I'm lucky to have you, to stare at yours eyes, to kiss you, to hug you, and to hold your hands. You taught me the meaning of love..i love you so much my dolphin Junsu..” Yoochun ending his speech and took the ring from Dong Wook before slide into Junsu finger. Junsu eyes filled with tears as he smile brightly to Yoochun that wiped the tears mouthing ‘I love you’.

“Junsu shii…would you also?” the officiant ask since he not sure if Junsu prepare his speech or not. Yoochun not hoping for it either since they not plan it nad it just a sudden impulse of him to do it on the spot, but Junsu took a deep breath before look up to stare at the man that always there with him and will always been with him.

“Chunnie…I have so many thing that I want to say but I want you to know one thing that i..i love you so much.” Yoochun took Junsu hand and kiss it softly encouraging Junsu to continue as he know Junsu is too shy at the moment..

Junsu took a deep breath once again…
“It is a step 
That I am willing to 
Take with you.
I want to risk
Everything when
I say, "I do."

From here on out
I wish to declare
All of my love
That we share.

When you ask me
How I feel,
I say it is a mixture 
Of passion that will heal.

It is a powerful thing
That I cannot explain,
But I want to overcome 
Every joy and every pain.

Through the many tears
That will be shed,
Through all the good times and the bad,
I am glad 
That I will spend it with you.

For our love is so very strong, 
And when we are old,
I want you to know
That I have risked 
Everything with you
Until our dying breath
From that day
I said, "I do."

Yoochun smile brightly as proud of Junsu and been touch that Junsu even prepare a poem on they wedding. All the guest smile watching the love between the newlywed. Junsu took the ring from Seo Joon and put in on Yoochun finger with red face making Yoochun giggle.

“Ladies and gentlemen I now present to you Mr. Park and Mrs. Park. Mr. park you may kiss your spouse”

“This is what I'm waiting for..” Yoochun say making all the people laugh.

Yoochun looked down at Junsu before cupped his right hand around Junsu face and his left hand on Junsu waist and planted a kiss, a passionate kiss that make Junsu feet feel like jelly after the kiss. Yoochun pulled away and looked deep into Junsu eyes and whispered, “I love you Mrs. Park Junsu” and kiss Junsu temple making Junsu cry once again feeling so much of Yoochun love at the moment. They face the crowd that still applaud for them.

For now Junsu feel really happy. He have his own family that always with him and on top of that now he have his own knight that will always be beside jim that will protect him, cherish him and love him unconditionally same as him.

He just pray that this will lasted forever and they will always been with him in good and bad time…..

The End….

T____________________________________T

At lasttttttt…….its the end already…

I'm sorry if it not that good since I'm finish it in one day lol. I took my off day to finish it so it might not too perfect and mian for any spelling error or grammar mistake neh~~

I want to thank to all my subscriber that willing to subribed this story and more thanks and love to all that leave some comment, reallyyy appreciate it…

Hopefully can see you all in my others story neh~~
don’t forget to check my other story too neh… ‘the playboy love’ and hopefully will upload a new story, a vampire story….lets just wait neh~~

Once again thank you to all reader and commenter that willing to read and leave a comment…

Arriggatooooo~~~

See you in my other story….Bye2…