NEW COUPLE??

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

IM SORRRRYYYYY....sorry for late update...

happy reading neh^^

**********************************

*poke* *poke* “hehehe…” Junsu giggle softly when Heechul slap his hand and turn aroud waiting to sleep more. Heechul wake up abruptly when he realise he not in his room.

“Junsu!!” Heechul shout loudly, relief when he saw Junsu and its clearly he in Yunho mansion or more like he Yunho mansion guestroom since its prantically his room when he stay over.

“Chull hyung fine now?” Junsu ask, hug Heechul. Heechul just nodded, not quit sure what happen.

“Oh..you awake already..” Jaejoong say as he walk in to check on Heechul.

“And Junsu ah..”

“SU!!!!!!” a loud voice can be clearly hear the whole mansion.

“Yup that’s..” Jaejoong say, pointing at Junsu room.

“Oh Chunnie awake already…later neh Hyung..” Junsu say before running out to his fiancé.

“What happen?” Heechul ask.

“How about you wash up first then have breakfast before we talk. Leeteuk hyung is here already.” Jaejoong said before walk out from the room.

“Yah!!”

“Sorry…I just went to Chull hyung…” Junsu said, lowering his head.

“Aish…then you should tell me right..” Yoochun said, getting angry a bit. he just worried when he wake up without Junsu beside him.

“Sorry…promise wont do that again..” Junsu said, held up his right hand to make swear sign.

“Arrasoo..dont do that again okay. From now on, you need to tell me everywhere you going.. Promise okay?” Yoochun said getting a furious nodded from Junsu. Yoochun chuckle watch Junsu cute act.

********************

Flashback…

After got call from Changmin,Yunho rush back home.

“Min!! What happen?” Yunho ask impatiently.

“I don’t know actually.. When I got call from chull hyung then I rush to help him but someonelse help him already. He with Heechul hyung upstair..” Yunho rush to Heechul room.

“Heechul ah..” Yunho rush into Heechul room but stop midway as he shocked with the man, that help Heechul.

“Hangkyung shii..what are you doing?” Yuno ask, surprise to see his bussines partner in his mansion, moreover he saw how Hangkyung stare at Heechul face. Full of love.

“Oh Yunho shi..” Hangkyunh also shocked to see Yunho there.

“Hyung..he the one that save Chull hyung..” Changmin say.

“oh.. Thank you so much for helping my friend..” Yunho say, before take a look at Heechul sleeping figure. Hangkyung just nodded still cant figure what they relationship with Heechul since he knew that Heechul not from wealth family so how came he know Jung Yunho.

“What happen actually?” Yunho ask, startetly Hangkyung a bit.

“Ahh..thats..i just hear Heechul shii argue with his friend about his friend put something in his drink…and if I'm not mistake Heechul shii call that man Kriss..” Hangkyung explain.

“and then that Kriss say something about ertaitain they client so I'm assume that get something wrong so I just save him from that man..”

“That Kriss!!” Yunho say gritted his teeth, feeling angry.

“Hyung.. Ji hyo noona say, she will come when her shift over…” Yunho nodded at that.

“I'm should get going now..” Hangkyung say, stand up as he sit beside Heechul on bed.

“Hangkyung shii…thank you once again..” Yunho say, feeling grateful.

“Its okay..but you can leave my message for him when he wake up..” Hangkyung say, lean to kiss heechul lips make Junsu squeal at that and Changmin droped his jaw.

“Just tell him that he owe me a lunch..” Hangkyung say, leaving Yunho mansion.

End Flashback..

“WHAAATTT!!! How dare he kiss me..arghh!! I'm going to kill him..” Heechul say angrily.

“That’s not the point here…You already know that Kriss not like you but you not telling us anything..” Leeteuk say, not satisfied.

“Its not that big deal..so I thought..”

“not big deal??” Leeteuk ask disbelieving. Heechul know he screw up already.

“You almost got into big trouble..not a big deal huh!!!” Leeteuk fuming.

“I'm sorry its just..”

“Wiiiii…hehhehe..” Junsu giggle as Yoochun give him piggyback as they head off to kitchen. Yunho and other just watch Junsu and Yoochun passing them.

“Anyway…Hangkyung shii help you already and don’t forget to thanks him later arasso..” Leeteuk said in his umma mode that Heechul cant say anything but obedient.

“And don’t forget that his my bussines partner so make sure you behave..” Yunho say, adding the fuel into fire.

“I'm getting tired with all this..if before it Junsu, now Heechul, then next one who?? I need a break, some holiday will do.” Leeteuk said, sigh to himself. He really need a time to relax with all the trouble that come expecially with his café, but he don’t want Yunho to know about it. He rather solve it himself than rely to Yunho all the time.

“How about some vacation to Jeju island..” Jaejoong sugest after he done talking with Kangin on the phone.

“That’s a good idea…since it new year so we should have new year holiday right..family holiday..” Yunho say getting a nod from Leeteuk but Heechul..

“I'm don’t know about that…I got work and Kangta hyung..”

“Kangta hyung say you can have some rest..” Yunho answer.

“Did you call him already..”

“Yeah..im call him to told him that you on leave for few days since you not felling well..its good I'm inform him right..” Yunho just answer.

“You not telling him that..”

“No I'm not..dont wooried about it..” Yunho ensure Heechul that he not told Kangta about his brother Kriss. Even Yunho want to tell Kangta about Kriss but its better its come from Heechul himself.

“Well then its settle..we gonna go to have some holiday for a week..” Leeteuk say getting a nod from Yunho and Jaejoong plus the loud clap from Junsu and a mumble from Changmin since his mouth full woth food, and Yoochun just shrugged not care since he got Junsu in his arm.

“A week..hyung that’s..” Heechul protest.

“Make it two week then..” Leeteuk say daring Heechul to protest more. Heechul cant do anything so they all set to having vacation that weekend.

****************************

“Min ah…kewchana?” Yunho ask when they infront Changmin college. Since Yunho got time so he offer to send Changmin to college.

“Wae? I'm always okay hyung…don’t worry will you..” Changmin say, tried to walk away from his hyung.

“Min ah… I know about it. Kangta hyung told me already..” Yunho say, grabing Changmin hand to prevent him from leaving.

“Its not a big deal…I can handle it..” Changmin say, trying to ensure his hyung. Yunho smile gently at his dongsaeng.

Yunho actually got worry when Kangta said that Changmin encounter Shim family when he went to Heechul office that morning. But now that he saw Changmin is fine, he got nothing worry about.

“Since whe you been this mature huh…did my spoil brat grown up already…hrmm..” Yunho ask playfully, ruffled Changmin hair.

“Yah hyung…you ruined my stlye..” Changmin say, slapping Yunho hand.

“You know you can come to me neh…aigo my cute dongsaeng..” Yunho cooing, pinch Changmin cheek, making Changmin irrated a bit.

“Yah!! I'm not kid anymore…aish I'm going now..” Changmin say, slapping Yunho hand hard. Yunho just laugh since he know Changmin just been shy when treated like that.

“arraso my big spoilt brat dongsaeng..” Yunho say. Yunho hug Changmin a bit and kiss Changmin cheek just like always he does when he send Changmin and Junsu to school.

“Ewwww…” Changmin rub his cheek digustly. That’s make Yunho laugh more before leave to his work.

That scene make some certain someone boil in rage.

“How dare he touch MY Changmin!! MY BOYFRIEND!!..” Kibum said angrily.

At first he want to see Changmin before going back to Japan but its backfire him.

“Technically he not your boyfriend yet..” Donghae say getting a glare from Kibum.

“He MINE!!..” Kibum said sturbbornly.

“You not even ask him to be your lover..”

“I ask him already okay..and since then HE MINE..”

“If you talking about when you almost him before he punch you then, its not a conffesion..” Donghae say bluntly..

“I'm not trying to him..” Kibum say but then a image when he piined Changmin on bed that time and kiss him roughly…okay maybe a bit Kibum thought but he not gonna admit it.

“Then what are you suggest?” Kibum ask get into car.

“Confess to him of course..but not with your rough way. I suggest more like tell him your true feeling about him…and please stop touching him like you want to eat him already..” Donghae say seriously.

“Whatever..that Jung Yunho right? Did we have any business with him?” Kibum ask suddenly.

“Why..want to cut off if we have it?” Donghae say, already know what Kibum think since they a counsin.

“Did we have it or not?”

“Yes we have it… the mega project that Shindong hyung handle..”

“Ah…that..” Kibum thinking a bit before taking decision but..

“If you thinking to cancel it then Changmin gonna hate you since Jung Yunho is his brother. Don’t you know your bofriend full name Kibum shii..” Donghae said sarcastic.

“Oh..is he??..Of Course I know it idiot!!” Kibum shout. Donghae just ignore it.

“I just don’t know he from Jung family..” Kibum say softly.

****************************

“Chunnie~~ can we go out?” Junsu ask, getting bored already.

“Su ah..we cant I'm need to finish my assignment first..” Yoochun said, feeling sorry.

“But…we can go to Jeju island this weekend and I'm promise to accompany you anywhere you want to go okay..” Yoochun said hugging his fiancé.

“Promise neh..” Junsu pout cutely making Yoochun laugh.

“I'm promise neh..” Yoochun kiss Junsu cheek, before proceed to concentrate on finish his assigtment. Junsu blush hard when Yoochun kiss him on the cheek  so he just walk out from they room to hide it from Yoochun.

Yoochun that already know it, chuckle softly at Junsu cute act.

‘I'm soo lucky to have him..but umma..aish..so stress with umma. I'm not gonna admit my defeat..just wait until this deal is over. Well even if I'm win I can just proceed with this marriage arrangement without telling umma that I'm already fall in love with Junsu.. ahh.. cant wait to see umma face when she lost since she always win but not this time..’ Yoochun thought evilly.

***************************

Changmin rush to the park when he got Kibum message.

Came to the park, I got something important to tell you – Kibum

“Ah..ah..” Changmin pant a bit since he run all the way to the park.

“Where is that y?” Changmin thought loudly before he gasp feeling someone hug him from behind.

“May I know who that y?” Kibum ask smirking at the blushing Changmin.

“Let go…what the important thing you want to tell me about?” Changmin ask, wriggled out from Kibum hug but again he still not match with Kibum.

Kibum turned Changmin around so they will stare eye to eye. Kibum will follow Donghae advised to just confees his true feeling to Changmin.

“Min ah..” Kibum said softly, hugging Changmin tightly afraid that Changmin will make a run before he finish his confession. Changmin shiver a bit when Kibum say his name ily.

“Min ah…I just want you to know that..im really love you. I know that all this time I'm not told you this but I'm really like no I'm really love you. I'm fall in love when I watch your sleeping face, cutely, when you mad at me, when you blush when I kiss you, I'm always fall in love with you. I don’t know if you love me or not but I'm promise to always love you, cherish you and mostly I want you to be my boyfriend, my lover…will you?” Kibum said it and relief that he told Changmin about his feeling and still he wait for Changmin answer nervously.

Changmin that not expect that Kibum will confess to him like this went froze. He cant said anything, heck he don’t know what to say in time like this. He blush when Kibum cup his face, straightly stare at him with his eye full of love for him.

“Min?” Kibum got worried if Changmin rejected him.

“can…can I th-think first..” Changmin said, avoid Kibum stare. Kibum just smile at least Changmin not reject him and want to think about them.

“Sure you can..though I want to kiss you and claim you as mine but I will wait..but Min ah…can I kiss you..please..” Kibum begged. Changmin went all red with Kibum straightforward act but he cant help to smile and nodded. Kibum went over the moon when he saw Changmin nodded even though its just half of nodde but still theres a hope that Changmin also feel the same as him.

Kibum kiss Changmin softly not waiting to make Changmin change his mind. He will wait till Changmin was his then he will claim Changmin as he like.

*****************************

“Boo…why suddenly you suggest to have family holiday hrmm..” Yunho ask Jaejoong when they finish playing an adult game on the bed (A/N you all know what game right XDXDXD). Jaejoong snuggled before settle his head on top of Yunho chest.

“Kangin hyung on business trip at Jeju and Leeteuk hyung talking about waiting to have some vacation so why not we all go to have relax time at Jeju.” Jaejoong explain earn a confuse look from his husband. Jaejoong giggle before explain more.

“Kangin hyung asking for my help..he want to get to know Leeteuk hyung so why not when we at Jeju they can have some alone time and get to know each other right..”

“But still..”

“Don’t worry I know Kangin hyung too well, he not someone that show interest just after meet one time only. He really like Leeteuk hyung. Trust me okay..”

“Well if you say so..but so you know that Leeteuk is like mother to Junsu and Changmin and of course he my hyung to…and moreover appa really like him so..”

“Don’t worry…okay..” Jaejoong ensure his husband with a kiss before Yunho flip them over so Jaejoong once again under him.

***************************

“Chuniie~~~ are you having cold shower treatment again? Chuniee~~” Junsu ask outside they bathroom when Yoochun rush inside when Junsu touch something that poking him.

“Chuniiee~~~” Junsu still calling for Yoochun.

Yoochun just ignore it and take a look at his problem.

“Arghhhh how long I'm must refrain myself..Cant I just claim him…” Yoochun mumble as he took care of his problem.

“No..no.. I cant do that..Junsu just getting better…but how long I must use my hand….aish what ever.. I just need to endure this for two month, then Junsu all mine.” Yoochun said, getting he ‘cold shower treatment’ for the uptempth time.

*****************************

sorry not munch yoosu will make up in the next update neh~~

do leave some comment neh^^