FAMILY HOLIDAY

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

welcome to new subbie kkkkk

anyway happy reading all...

*********************************

“Su ah..are you angry with me..ermmm..” Yoochun said, hugging Junsu that clearly sulking with him.

“I'm trying to eat here..” Changmin said, stuff more food into his mouth, ingnoring Yoochun glare.

“I'm not angry…but Chunnie mad at me right?” Junsu said turn around to look at Yoochun, puffed his cheek cutely.

“I'm not Su ah…”

“Yes you are. You mad at me because I touch that poking thing right?” Junsu said innocently.

Changmin choked on his food. Yunho spilled out his coffee. Jaejoong froze but recover immediately when Changmin still coughing and went to help him. Yoochun just stare nervously at Junsu before turn to look at hulk Yunho that about to transform, so he just flew run for his life.

“Park Yoochun!! I'm gonna kill you!!” Yunho shout before run after Yoochun.

Junsu just blinked confusedly why Yunho want to kill his fiancé. Heechul that just arrive with Leeteuk watch in confuse.

*********************

“Yay!! We arrive!!” Junsu and Changmin high five before jumping around and run into they beach villa.

http://exp.cdn-hotels.com/hotels/10000000/9670000/9663300/9663247/9663247_26_z.jpg

Yunho smile watching his dongsaeng since he always got busy nowday, so don’t have time with his family but luckily Jaejoong there to take care of his two naughty dongsaeng.

“Yah Park!! Make sure you bring in all the luggage inside..” Yunho shout to Yoochun that keep the safe distance from Yunho. Jaejoong laugh when he saw Yoochun just make a face but still went to take the luggage.

“I thought you want to kill him..” Jaejoong ask his husband.

“I am but Teuk hyung said when need a slave for this trip” Yunho answer kiss Jaejoong cheek before walk inside the house.

“Chunniee~~~ let's pick our room. I want a room that I can see beach neh..” Junsu said, pulling Yoochun.

“Junsu ah…you will share a room with Leeteuk hyung okay..”

“Wae??”

“well since your fiancé love to poking you and need to got his cold shower treatment so that’s why its better if he sleep alone right…” Yunho said, glaring at Yoochun that still bring in they langgage. Yoochun just ignore it and went to get the last bag.

“But..hyungie~ Chunnie say he will not poking me again and…and…he say that he will poke me when we got married…in different place..” Junsu say excitedly.

Yoochun drop the bag immediately went froze also the other too just silent still process Junsu word.

“Teuk hyung can I kill him now..” Yunho ask send a dead glare to Yoochun that sweat instantly.

“Yeah you can…just kill him slowly..” Leeteuk say.

“Su!! I told you its our secret…ahhhhh…hyung mian…I'm just joking…” Yoochun run away from once again hulk Yunho.

“Bwahhahha..oh god…hahhahhah..” Changmin and Heechul laughing so hard by now. Jaejoong shook his head not caring about what happen walk away and begin to chech the kitchen to cook something for them.

“Theres not much food in the kitchen..we need to buy groceries later..” Jaejoong say to Leeteuk.

“Well..just made some sandwich and we can go buy groceries later on..” Jaejoong nodded at that.

“Well better than nothing right..Min ah..are you hungry? We can just have sandwich since we not have food…are you okay with it…” Jaejoong ask the still laughing Changmin as he know Changmin got big appetite.

Changmin stop laughing and look at his hyung..

“Neh…hyung I'm okay with everything..as long you cook all my favorite for dinner tonight neh…” Changmin say slyly.

“Hahahha…arraso..” Jaejoong laughing as he ruffled Changmin hair.

“Just go unpack your thing okay..” Jaejoong say heading back to kitchen.

“Okay..” Changmin answer, running to his room.

After finish making light food for them, Jaejoong going to Changmin room calling for him.

“Min..lets eat..” Jaejoong call but not getting any respons so he just open the door to meet Changmin on his bed staring at his phone.

“Min..” Changmin startled a bit when he felt a touch on his shoulder.

“Huh?? Hyung..”

“Kwechana Min ah..” Jaejoong ask concerned.

“Huh?? Oh I'm okay don’t worry okay…kajja let's eat I'm hungry…” Changmin quickly went out avoided Jaejoong question.

Jaejoong still thinking about Changmin weird act before let out a gasp when he Yunho sneak his hand aroud his waist hugging him from back.

“What are thinking hrmm..” Yunho ask, kissing Jaejoong cheek lovingly.

“Ermm…nothing just thinking about Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung, that’s all.” Jaejoong answer smiling gently to Yunho.

“Oh come on…stop your lovey dovey act and let's eat so we can go out faster..” Heechul grumble.

“You just jealous…neh Boo…” Yunho stuck out his tounge playfully and hugging Jaejoong tightly, mocking Heechul.

****************************

“Su..why you still up hmm…” Yoochun ask wheb he got into they bedroom..yup they bedroom. After some event that afternoon, Yunho decided that they not gonna share a room but Junsu so excited that not even Leeteuk have a heart to disappoint Junsu so they just agree that Yoochun will share a room with Junsu. Of course after giving Yoochun a death threat if he try anything ert.

“um…nothing. I just like to watch the sea when night time. Its pretty right..” Junsu said, pointing outside they bedroom window that you can got to see beach scenery at night.

“It calm me…and its feel peaceful, don’t you think…” Junsu said, smilling brightly to Yoochun but if you look carefully you can see there sadness in his eye.

“Umm..if you say so, but we need to sleep now if you to go out tomorrow…” Yoochun said, hugging Junsu tightly and kiss his temple in attempt to ensure Junsu that he got him now.

“Chunniee…” Junsu calling sleepily. Yoochun chuckle a bit.

“Let's go to bed neh…” Yoochun carried Junsu bridal stlye, smilling when Junsu immediately grip his shirt and snuggle more into his arm.

“You are you so cute…” Yoochun nuzzle Junsu hair softly before put Junsu on bed and quickly snuggle with Junsu afraid Junsu will wake up.

“Don’t leave…” Junsu mumble in his sleep.

“I'm not…sleep tight love..” Yoochun hug Junsu to sleep.

********************

sorry f it just short... too busy nowday lol

will try to make it long chappie hopefully XDXDXD

till then minna san^^

oh dont forget to leave some comment neh~~~