CHAPTER 13

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

horraayyyy!! welcome to new subbie kkkkk *jump around in happy*

XDXDXD anyway lets enjoy neh~~~

and im to lazy to edit so lets just ignore the typo and mistake neh...enjoy~~

*********************************************************

Yoochun that just wake up, turn around and pull someone beside him..

‘someone??’ Yoochun that not quite remember, turn around to take a look at his side just to be greet by the most angelic face still sleeping soundly.

“Ah right…Junsu..” Yoochun mumble remember the event last night.

Flashback..

“Why we need sharing a room?” Yoochun ask Yunho, frowning a bit.

Not that its gonna been a problem for him to share a room with Junsu but he afraid he gonna jump on Junsu..

Yoochun shake his head, block the wild fantasy about him and Junsu.

“Changmin is coming too, theres only three bedroom in this house so you need to share a room and Changmin definitely cant share a room with anyone since he sleep talking and…hrmmm well theres one day he punch a wall while his sleep, so if you…”

“Let's go Su, we need to rest..” Yoochun said quickly, dragging Junsu to their share room.

End Flasback..

That’s how they end up sleep together.

Yoochun got out from bathroom, only with towel hunging loosely on his waist, sigh looking at still sleeping Junsu.

“Su..wake up already..” Yoochun trying to wake Junsu up not even notice he give Junsu a nickname.

“Shirooo…I want to sleep..” Junsu refused to wake up, cover his face with a pillow.

Yoochun smile at the cute action.

“Come on…wake up already okay…” Yoochun coax Junsu.

“Cant I sleep more Chuniieee..” Junsu whine although his wake up already.

Junsu sit up on the bed, rub his eye sleepily, pouting at Yoochun.

Junsu stare at Yoochun and blood rush on his face. He quickly got off from the bed and going to bathroom not spare Yoochun a glance. Yoochun that confuse with Junsu action just stare at bathroom door before proceed to his closet.

“Ahhh…right..” Yoochun mumble as he took his cloth and look down at his bare chest. Yoochun just chuckle softly at Junsu cute red face.

“But Chunnieeeee I want to go out..” Junsu whine to Yoochun as he and Yunho get ready to go out for their meeting.

“No..just wait until we back and we going out together arrasoo..” Yoochun say firmly. He doesn’t want Junsu got lost like Changmin too.

“But…I'm going to be bored…Want to..go..go..” Junsu tugged Yoochun coat, jumping a little.

“No!! and no but anymore…just wait arraso..” Yoochun order sternly.

Yunho just watch how Yoochun handle Junsu, its really bring smile to Yunho face. Junsu normally just listen to him obediently so its really nice to see Junsu throwing a thantrum a bit. even just a little but still, its nice to watch other than Junsu good boy behavior.

“Meaniiiieee!!!” Junsu say, stuck his tounge out and stomping his feet loudly.

Yoochun just shook his head with Junsu spoilt act.

**********************************

“Jae hyung, where hyung?” ask Changmin as he took a sit.

“Yunnie and Yoochun need to attend a meeting so they go already…let's just have breakfast okay..” Jaejoong said.

“Oh.. Junsu hyung?” Changmin started eating since he really hungry and not bother wait for his hyung.

“Junsu on living room..dont you see him?”

“nope…anyway I'm going out later..”

“Where to? You just got lost Min, do you want to got lost again?” Jaejoong scold Changmin.

“Aish..its okay I just take a taxi okay..beside its not that far.. I search for it already..” Changmin try to persuade Jaejoong.

“Are you sure?”

“Yup…I'm going to Royal Palace Hotel, Heechul hyung got outdoor shooting there so I want to take a look..” Changmin explain to Jaejoong.

“Well…make sure call me if you got there and I want to hear Heechul voice too okay…”

“Arraso hyung…don’t tell Junsu hyung neh…”

“Don’t worry, Junsu cant go even if he want too. Junsu already has been prohibit to go out by Yoochun. That’s why, he been sulking now..” Jaejoong said, laugh a bit remember how Junsu stomp he feet, showing his protest to Yoochun.

“Oh well…I'm going then Jae hyung, thanks for breakfast..” Changmin said as he walk out the house.

‘hrmm should I take a taxi or just walk…its say here the hotel is pretty near, not that far.’ Changmin thought while looking at the map in his smartphone.

“Changmin shii..”

“Oh..who are you?” Changmin ask the stranger. Look like some bodyguard with perfect look like some bodyguard with black suit and black glasses.

“Here..your call..” That guy just hold out the phone to Changmin.. Changmin hesitant a bit but still he took the phone.

“Hello?”

“Min..”

“Kibum??”

“hey love, are you going somewhere?”

“Hrmm..kind off, wae?”

“If that so…just go with the driver I arrange it for you okay..and no buts. I don’t want you to got lost again okay..”

“But…”

“Did I say no but..sorry love I need to go okay…I see you when you back okay..love you”

Changmin just stare at the phone and the ‘driver plus bodyguard-look’, not knowing what to do.

‘*sigh* did he really think that I cant take care of myself..last night just…just..Whatever…’ Changmin just get inside the car telling the driver the destination, its a waste if not use the service right.

****************

‘hrmm where is Heechul hyung’ Changmin thought as he looking for Heechul figure.

“Oh there is he..” Changmin ran to Heechul silently trying to scare the man.

“Oh god!!! The hell Min!!!” Heechul shout at Changmin that just jump on him, causing both of them lying on grass at hotel backyard.

“Hehehe…found you..” Changmin say, grinning. Heechul frown

“Get off me right now!!! Get off!!!” Heechul shout, winggle try to push Changmin off. Changmin just laugh, shaking his head.

“Shiroo…let me join your shooting first..” Changmin said still laughing ontop of Heechul.

“That’s not gonna happen Jung Changmin…and I say get off me this instant!!!” Heechul shout loudly, make the stranger that just past the backyard shocked a bit.

Suddenly, Changmin body got throw and the next thing Heechul know is Changmin groan in pain holding his mouth, coughing a blood.

“Oh god Min ah!!!” Heechul immediately ran to Changmin.

“What the hell you think you doing!!!!” Heechul shout at that stranger. The man just stare confusedly at him.

“What?? I just want to save you…??” the man answer still puzzled, whats he do wrong.

“Save me from what!!! That’s my dongsaeng idiot!!!” Heechul seriously got mad seeing Changmin mouth bruise badly.

“i…i..well who fault is that?? You shout like someone try to you…” the man say, not admit his fault since his intention just to help the girly man.

“What did you say!!”

“Hyung…pain..” Changmin trying to stop the man from argue and focuse on him instead.

“Oh god Min…kewchana??” Heechul ask worriedly.

“hrmmm” Changmin noded, still cover his mouth.

“Let's get you some ice okay..”

“Here..i got you a ice pack..”

“Oh not leaving yet..” Heechul remark the man.

“Look..im sorry okay. How should I know that you guys just playing around huh. With you shout like a girl..”

“A girl..yah!!! I'm a man, cant you see?? Or you blind huh!!!!”

“Yah Heechul hyung can you focused more on me..” Changmin said annoy that Heechul argue with the man.

“Let's go Min..”

“Wait..here my card, let me treat you as my apologize..my name is Hankyung.” Said the man introduce himself as he hold out his card name.

“Well….thanks a lot for your help..” Heechul said sacartic as he ripped the card name and toss it into the air.

Hankyung widened his eye, furious at the humiliation since no one dare to do that to him, he grab Heechul, spin him so they can meet eye to eye since all the time Heechul give his back to him not even cast a glance.

Hankyung gasp a bit, staring at Heechul flawless face. Even though Heechul still glaring at him, he just too dazes and keeps staring at Heechul.

Heechul that annoy with the man attitude, ignore the flutter feeling that he feel when upclose to the man, just push Hankyung and walk away with Changmin.

“Sir, are you okay..” Ask Hankyung assisntant.

“Who that girly man..is he stay here too??” question Hankyung still not take his eyes off Heechul back. He just watch both of them walk away.

“If I'm not wrong that’s Kim Heechul, he staying here with his team. They are from SM Enterprise, adversiting company. He one of great photographer nowday.”

“Hrmmm that’s so..” Hankyung said, caress his chin thinking a way to see that Kim Heechul again.

**************************

“Jae hyung…I'm back..” Changmim shout as he walk inside with Heechul behind him.

“Wow…its good.. damn I'm forgot how rich you all again..” Heechul say admire the house that Yunho rental for they honeymoon.

Changmin just rolled his eye at Heechul exclaim.

“Did you forgot something Chull hyung…this..” Changmin said pointing at his hurt mouth.

“Oh come on, its just small injury.. don’t be such a baby..” Heechul say still looking for Jaejoong and Junsu, until they hear a ginggle outside the house.

“Well. Found them..” Changmin said, watching Jaejoong and Junsu playing soccer.

 ‘seriously soccer??..’ Changmin thought, walk to them.

“Oh Min ah..omo what happen??” Jaejoong rush to Changmin side, examine Changmin bruise mouth.

“Its Heechul hyung fault..” Changmin accuse. Heechul just rolled his eye, telling Jaejoong what happen while Jeajoong treat Changmin injury.

“You should not do that..Min ah..” scold Jaejoong.

Changmin just pout while Junsu giggle looking at Changmin bruise mouth.

************************

“Chuniee??” Junsu wake up, felling someone climb on the bed.

“Sorry…did I wake you..” Yoochun say, slip into blanket.

“Urmmm..” Yoochun stare at Junsu that’s go into dream land again.

Yoochun cant sleep at all, he just keep staring at Junsu sleeping face. He anger before just fade away watching Junsu angelic sleep face.

‘I think I can understand what Suk Jin hyung mean that day..but still it cant be like that..’ Yoochun thought to himself as he Junsu hair softly.

Flashback…

“I got heart attack when he smile at me, when he kiss my cheek saying good nigh and especially when he hug me..hyung did you think I'm gonna die? But I'm still young..im don’t want…ouch..Hyung!!” Yoochun rub his head that just been smack by his hyung.

Suk Jin just rolled his eye. “That’s what you call ‘heart attack Park?? Are you kidding me now?”

“What?? If its not heart attact then what.. my heart beat in abnormal rate I'm telling you okay..” Yoochun say seriously to Suk Jin.

“You know what this really waste my time..”

“Hyung!! Are you going to leave your patient here..what kind a doctor you are??” Yoochun exclaim as Suk Jin walk to the door, leaving the room.

“A good one of course.. I think you smart enough to figure it yourself so let me know when you know you so called ‘heart attack’” Suk Jin say, walk out the room, leaving Yoochun thinking about it.

End Flashback

Yoochun smile when Junsu scrunch his nose, frown cutely, totally adorable in Yoochun eye.

*****************************

many thank you that give some feed back neh~~~

really appreciate your comment its motivate me^^

Next Chappie...

"Junsu ah you cant sleep last night? Wae?"

"I cant sleep, theres something poking my back.."

"Poking?"

"Urmmm..Chunnie hug me, then i felt something poking me...hyung what thats?"

"Im soooooo going to kill that Park!!!"

"Bwahhhaha poking?? Poking? hahhahahha"