LOST

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

i suppose to update it yesterday but....im busy spazzing Yunjae...yipppeee...lol

anyway lets just enjoy neh~~

*******************************

‘I really…really...should call Yunho hyung to pick me up at airport…’ Changmin said, sigh at himself.

“Aish…that’s brat, where he is?? He should arrive by now..” Yunho grumble to himself since Changmin should arrive already but he not shown up until now. Yunho getting more worry since Changmin not really good with new place.

“Yunnie…stop walking already, I'm dizzy right now….” said Jaejoong as Yunho keep walking around, cant keep still waiting for Changmin.

“I'm really worried since Changmin should arrive already and he not calling me and I'm cant seem contact him at all…. what if something happen to him?? What’s if there’s someone kidnapping him?? What should I do then??” Yunho said scare at the thought Changmin might in trouble and he not there to help.

“Yun…you should relax and not think something negative okay….lets just wait for a while, if Changmin still not arrive yet, then we go out find him okay…. umma said she already give our address right, so he might cant find the right house right…” Jaejoong said, trying to calm Yunho.

“*sigh* fine let's just wait for half hour, if he not arrive then I'm going out search for him neh..” Yunho said as he sit beside Jaejoong on the couch. Jaejoong immediately hug Yunho attempt to calm his husband.

“Where Suie and Yoochun?” ask Yunho since he not see both of them.

“They resting, it’s a long flight so they might be tired…” Jaejoong answer his husband. Yunho nod at that, hug Jaejoong tightly as he inhale Jaejoong scent.

After hours walking aimless, Changmin feeling hopeless and scare a bit.

‘why…oh why..my phone choose this time to death…aish.. how I'm going to find Yunho hyung place now..’ Changmin thought as he crouchs down as tears filling he eye.

Even though he appears strong and brave but the truth is he scare with new place and stranger just like when he has been brought to that house…

“Min??” as Changmin clearly about to cry, he hears someone calling him. He immediately looks up to see the person he really doesn’t want to see right now but still he stand up quickly and ran to the person.

“Kibum!!!” Changmin hug Kibum tightly, glad that he meet someone he know.

“Wow!! What a sudden change…didn’t know you miss me that much…” Kibum said return the hug. Changmin that realize he action, immediately push Kibum and take a few steps back. He blush at his own action.

“What are you doing here alone??” Kibum ask the bashful Changmin.

“Oh…you have phone right? Give me..” Changmin said, hold out he hand asking for Kibum phone.

Kibum stare at Changmin. “May I knows, why you need it?”

“Ermmmm…its…” Changmin stutter. He really doesn’t want to tell Kibum that he lost but..

‘aish..whatever’ Changmin decide its better to be honest so that Kibum will help him.

“I got lost…” Changmin said it as he lower he head, embrassed a bit.

Kibum just look at the cute guy infront him. Seriously Changmin is just like lost puppy with he eye fill with tears and a pouting lip plus the red cheek…it’s the cutest he ever see..

 “And before you ask how I got lost, I don’t ever know myself so don’t ask…and my phone out of battery so I can’t call my hyung.. ” Changmin said as he turn away giving his back to Kibum as he cross his arm.

Kibum smile, took he phone out..

“Here..not need to sulking..” Kibum give the phone to Changmin as he give him a  back hug. Changmin took the phone as he frown

“What are you doing??” ask Changmin, tilt he head a bit to look at Kibum that still hugging him.

“Hug you..” Kibum answer simplely..

“Whatever…I don’t have time argue with you..” said Changmin as he dial Yunho number.

“You know…you can just stay with me..”

“I'm not trust myself with a ert like you..so thank you so much for that offer..” Changmin said, still trying to call Yunho.

“Hello…Jung Yunho here..”

“Hyung!!!”

“Changmin!! Oh god…where are you?? I'm so worry…”

“i…i…”

“Where are we?” Changmin ask Kibum that still hugging him.

“Tell him you in front of Colce Restaurant..he should know..” Kibum answers kiss Changmin cheek. Changmin push Kibum a bit, frown at Kibum bold action.

“I'm infront Colce Restaurant…did you know it?”

“Oh…I know that…just wait there okay…I'm coming..”

“ermmm…hyung..palli neh..”

“arrasso…just wait there okay..”

“Okay…” Changmin said as he hung up the call.

“Well…thank you..ermm my hyung will be here.” Changmin give Kibum phone back.

“Then, I should be going…I need to catch my flight. Sorry cant wait your hyung here with you..” Kibum said as he loose the hug.

“Oh..” Changmin said, disappoint a bit. he doesn’t know why but he want to introduce Kibum to his hyung.

“Donghae…make sure he safe until he hyung come..” Kibum order his assinstant.

“You should not do that…I can take care my self okay..”

“Your safety is my priority and since I cant accompany you myself, I should arrange someone to take care of you right… if something happen to you, then I'm going to regret all my life.. So please understand it okay, love.” Kibum said as he hug and kiss Changmin temple.

Changmin just let Kibum kiss him, not ever oppose like before. He doesn’t know what to say since he felt a sincere in Kibum word.

Changmin watch as Kibum drove away. He already miss the man, not that he gonna admit it.

***************

“Min!!” Changmin hear Yunho calling him on the other side road.

“Hyung!!” Changmin run to Yunho, hugging Yunho tightly.

Donghae on other hand, leave the brothers silently as he makes a report to Kibum.

“The hell Min!! why you not just wait me at airport huh!!” Yunho scold his dongsaeng.

“I'm dunno its going to be like this…can we just go, I'm hungry.” Changmin said as tugged Yunho hand, whine to him just like a kid.

“Aish…let's go..” Yunho as always, cant say no to he dongsaeng.

“Jae Hyuuuunnggg!!!” Changmin running to Jaejoong in the kitchen as Jaejoong preapare a late snack for him since he knows Changmin must be hungry.

“Make sure to clean all this and wash up before sleep okay..” said Yunho as he ruffled Changmin hair. Glad that Changmin is fine and nothing happen to him.

“Neh hyuuuunggg..”

Yunho and Jaejoong just shake they head as he look at Changmin that keep stuff the food.

**********************

subsribed and comment are most welcome...

please do comment neh~~

till then minna san^^