THE END??

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

Sorry it took a long time to update it *bow* I want to finish it in one chapter but the idea keep coming and making it more longer and cant seem to end it lol so I need to edit it all XDXDXD

I'm sooooooo sorry but let's have happy reading neh~~

T_____________________________________T

Its been three day Junsu in hospital playing a ‘sleeping beauty’…laying on the bed, still not awake making all of Jung family in mourn and making Gwi feeling guilty not able control his temper and it worse time ever for Yoochun that still sit on the bench near Junsu room, just able watch from far not able to stay close to his lover but still he wait there because he already promise to Junsu not gonna leave him and Yoochun intend to keep his promise to his lover…

Flashback…

There only Jung family infront of the emergency room after the Park went home and Gwi also leave, feeling guilty and thinking that he just destroy Junsu happy life.

“Appa..” Yunho try to talk to his dad once again but been stop by his umma. Yunho just sigh since he know once his appa take decision then no one can make him change it except his umma so he sure his umma will coax his appa to take it back what he say.

Mr Jung and Mrs. Jung went into waiting room as Mr. Jung worried about his wife condition that not look so good. Yunho watch his parent retreat to vip waiting room in depress but still he will respect his appa decision.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong call Yunho and make a eye contact with Yunho so Yunho look at Changmin that still standing infront of the emergency room. Yunho immediately understand and went to his maknae.

“Min…” yunho call softly. Changmin turn around with a red eyes and tears that keep flowing not having intention to stop any soon. Yunho hug Changmin tightly, whisper some coax word.

“Su hyung will been fine right, hyung?” Changmin said in broken voice making Yunho hug Changmin more tight.

“Of course…he will been fine, don’t worry okay.. Everything will be fine, I promise you okay…” Yunho say while making eye contact with Jaejoong that immediately understand and took out his phone calling a certain Choi Kibum.

End Flasback…

“Chun ah…” Dong Wook call for his friend that still at the same place like yesterday, staring at the certain room and he can see clearly there some one at the window watching Yoochun at the same time.

“Oh..Wook ah, you came…again…” Yoochun just greet his friend lifeless.

“Yeah…I just accompany Seo Joon that went to visit Junsu…” Dong Wook say getting a full attention from Yoochun.

“Really!! Is Junsu okay? Is he awake yet? Did he ask about me?” Yoochun bomber Dong Wook with the question that always keep playing in his head.

“Woah..slow down Chun ah… Jooniee just went inside and he still there so…let's just wait neh…” Dong wook said. Yoochun just nodded still happy but also sad because he cant go and see Junsu himself but its okay since Yunho always update about Junsu to him and also he never leave Junsu side ever since Junsu be hospitalized even though he just sit outside hospital…he will never tired waiting for his lover…his fiancé and his other half.

T____________________________________________T

“Junsu ah…” Seo Joon call his friend…his teammate softly as he grab Junsu hand, holding it tightly as if giving some strength to him.

“Junsu ah…don’t you feel tired laying like this huh? You say that you want to play in our next match and win it right…so you can make your family proud and Yoochun too…. The match is next month Junsu ah…wont you wake up then…” Seo Joon said sadly. Junsu hand moving slowly upon hearing his fiancé name but still unnoticed by Seo Joon.

“Junsu ah…no one can ever replace you in our team…you cant do this to us..your team..and to Yoochun, he wait for you everyday and still wait for you never feel tired even a second…he really love you Junsu ah…please wake up for him and everyone that love you…” Seo Joon said and look up at  Junsu eye that been moving making Seo Joon shock… Junsu finger moving slowly and been notice by Seo joon making him smile and immediately went to find a doctor and Junsu family.

Meanwhile in other roon that connect to Junsu room Mr. Jung standing at the window watching Yoochun that still at the same place waiting for Junsu there.

“Yeobo…” Mrs. Jung calling his husband softly.

Mr Jung sigh and turn around, look at the woman that has been with him in good and hard time.

“I know…I know…” Mr. Jung said hugging his wife. Yunho arrive watching his parents hugging making him smile but still sad at the same time.

“Appa…please rethink your decision again…wont you feel pity to Yoochun and Junsu too..” Yunho try to talk to his dad once again.

“I know Yunho ah…appa just…its not about Junsu only…its about Changmin too..” Mr. Jung said, sighing again.

“what about Changmin?” Yunho ask getting confuse with his dad word.

“Shim family…they want to put Changmin in they family register name…” Mr. Jung said droping a bomb on Yunho that instant.

“WHAT!!!” Yunho shout clearly in rage.

“Yun…calm down will you..” Mrs. Jung try to calm his oldest son.

“How I can calm down umma…appa…I thought this wont be a problem right appa?”

“Of course… Lee Joon already said its not a problem since Shim Jun Ki sign a aggrement already, but I'm more worried about Min… He looked strong outside but he really weak inside… Appa cant tell him that Shim want him back..” Mr. Jung said.

Changmin that just arrive with the food gasp loudly earning a surprise attention from his parents and Yunho.

“Are..are you gonna…send me-me back there…” Changmin ask in broken voice.

“Min..its not…Min!!” Changmin that don’t want to hear something that will broke his heart just run away not even know where to go just keep running.

“Min!!” Yunho shout calling Changmin desperately but Changmin just keep running and the same time Seo Joon call Yunho in panic.

“Yunho hyung!! Junsu!!! awake!!” Seo Joon shout making all of them rush to Junsu room and Yunho went to find a doctor but not before told Jaejoong to call Kibum and tell him about Changmin that misunderstanding about something.

“Please wait outside first…” nurse told them to wait for awhile since the doctor need to examine Junsu first.

“But..Su…” Mrs. Jung cant keep still knowing his son is awake after a long time for her.

“Honey…let's them do they job neh…” Mr. Jung said, calming his wife. Seo Joon is texting Dong Wook telling him about Junsu and promise to immediately tell him after doctor finish examine Junsu.

After almost a hour, doctor and nurse come out, finish examine Junsu condition. For a hour the Jung family cant really wait in patient so do Seo Joon.

“Junsu shii is fine for now…he condition is in good but he body still weak so I suggest don’t disturd him for now…” the doctor said giving such a relieve news to all of them. Yunho hug Jaejoong tightly, cry silently thanking God that Junsu is fine now. Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung also hugging as Mrs. Jung cry in happiness.

“But..can we meet him? Just for a while…” Mrs. Jung said, pleading to he doctor.

“You may…but not too long since Junsu shii body still weak.” The doctor giving permission before take his leave.

“Omo my baby…Su ah..” Mrs. Jung immediately grab Junsu hand, kissing Junsu head multiple time.

Junsu watch his umma in tired and sleepy eyes. “Umma….” Junsu call in weak voice.

“Neh Umma here…umma here…” Mrs. Jung said crying a bit and caress Junsu hair lovingly making Junsu smile as he always love to be caress by his umma.

“Appa…”

“I'm here boy…” Mr. Jung immediately went close to Junsu. Junsu roaming the room and scan the face in the room but theres one face that he really want to see there is missing.

“Where Chunnie?” Junsu ask trying to look around again afraid if he miss look. Mrs. Jung and everyone just keep silent and look at Mr. Jung.

Mr Jung sigh since he know he decision before is not relevant and its just making thing worse. “He will be here later neh…” Mr. Jung said getting a smile not only from Junsu but also Mrs. Jung and Yunho.

“Just take rest first neh…we will be in other room okay…” Mr. Jung said before leave Junsu so he can rest since Junsu look really weak and tired.

“Appa…about it..”

“Just tell Yoochun to come and stay with Junsu…I think it’s the best for Junsu right…” Mr. Jung said smilling at his oldest son.

“Thank you so much yeobo…” Mrs. Jung said hugging his husband. Mr jung just smile and kiss Mrs. Jung temple lovingly.

“Thank you appa…”

“Yun ah…appa and umma will head home first neh… Need to talk and apologise to the Park and appa need to talk with Lee Joon to solve about the shim.. and about Changmin…”

“Don’t worry about Changmin… I call Kibum already and I'm sure Kibum already found Changmin, not need to worry about it..” Yunho said earning a tired smile from his dad.

“If you say so…let's head home first neh…” Mr. Jung say to Mrs. Jung that just nodded her head and follow his husband.

“Yunho hyung I will go and tell Yoochun neh…” Seo Joon say excitedly.

“Neh you may Joon ah..” Yunho say happily. Seo joon not waste any second and sprint to where Yoochun are.

“Joon ah!!! Is Junsu fine now? Is he asking about me??? Is he…” Yoochun that straight to Seo Joon as soon he saw Seo Joon and asking all kind the question that play in his head when Dong Wook told him that Junsu is awake already making he over the moon….he feel relieve that Junsu is awake already but sad because he cant stay close to his lover to give support to Junsu as per his promise.

“Woah…calm down Chun ah…how about you go inside and see Junsu yourself…” Seo joon said making Yoochun widen his eye cant believe what he hear.

“Seo Joon ah..can I go…”

“Urmmm Uncle Jung said you can see Junsu…and he already go home and he take back what he say about you and Junsu so now you can go and see your fiancé…” Seo joon say happily.

“Yah!! What you waiting for?? Go and see your fiancé already….” Dong Wook say pushing Yoochun toward the entrance.

“Thanks Wook ah.. Joon ah…” Yoochun say before running to where his fiancé is…

T___________________________________T

“Its cold here you know…” Kibum said putting his jacket on Changmin that hugging his knee sitting at Han river watching the view.

“You are late…” Changmin say gripping Kibum jacket. Kibum just smile as he sit beside Changmin before took Changmin in his arm, warm Changmin that clearly cold sitting there.

“Why you run away Min ah….should you listen to them first…” Kibum ask Changmin that snuggle into his warm hug making Kibum smile since it rare to see Changmin acting all spoil with him.

“I know…but I don’t want to…” Changmin mumble hiding his face on Kibum firm chest. Kibum just caress Changmin hair softly hugging him and giving the comfort hug as Changmin need now.

*ring* *ring* Changmin took out his phone and giving it to Kibum, don’t want to talk to his hyung for now. Kibum just took the phone and look the caller id before answer it.

“Neh Yunho hyung…neh…I will tell him…arraso…bye..”

“What hyung want?” Changmin ask still not look up from Kibum chest.

“Junsu hyung wake up already..”

“What!! Really?? Then, what we waiting for? Let's go now…” Changmin say hurriedly dragging Kibum with him. Kibum can just shook his head with Changmin behavior.

T____________________________T

“Baby…I'm here..” Yoochun said holding Junsu hands, looking at Junsu figure that look really thin and Junsu face looke pale and Yoochun really hate to see Junsu in that state.

“Chunniee…” Junsu mumble, slowly opening his eye and meet with the face that he longing to see.

“Hey…I'm here…sorry I'm late..”

“Chunniee…late…I'm looking for you…” Junsu trying to frown in difficult making Yoochun feel guilty.

“Sorry baby….but I'm here now right…”

“Chunnie..look sick… is it because of me?” Junsu said, caress Yoochun face that clearcly show that man not having a proper rest.

Yoochun shook his head.. “No its not…I'm fine don’t worry neh…just rest for now and I will be here okay…” Yoochun said as Jaejoong told him the doctor want Junsu to have a good rest since his body is weak and need time to fully recover.

“Ermmm…Chunniee…here right…” Junsu mumble softly, hard to keep his eye open already.

“Neh….im here…with you, always… I love you baby…” Yoochun kiss Junsu temple lovingly and caress Junsu hair softly making Junsu slowly drift to sleep.

T____________________________T

Sorry its not the end yet lol…since it took a long time to update so I just update this chapter first so you guys wont have to wait for a long time…..only one chapter left… hopefully I can finish it soooooooonnnn kkkkk.

Till then minna san^^
oh!! Don’t forget leave some comment neh~~