PARTY

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

errmmm..well...new chapter lol...sorry if it took long..

happy reading neh~~

oh please rember that english is not my first language and i update it as soon i finish write it so just ignore the typo ang grammar mistake neh...

********************************

“Baby…are you listening?” Yoochun ask Junsu when they arrive at they college, still in the car.

“Ummm..” Junsu just hum.

“Then..im going first….” Junsu said quickly getting out from the car making Yoochun frown with Junsu behavior. He tought that he will atleast got a kiss on his cheek but Junsu just leave him without looking at him.

“Baby!! Wait up..” Yoochun quickly follow Junsu waiting to ask whats wrong.

“Su..is there something wrong?” Yoochun ask gently. Junsu just shook his head making Yoochun frown more.

“If there nothing more I'm going to class now…bye Yoochun..” Junsu said quickly and trying to leave again but of course Yoochun wont let it go not when Junsu call him Yoochun not Chunnie.

“Yoochun? Where Chunnie go?” Yoochun ask a bit angry but still he control it not wanting to scare his lover.

“You don’t want me call you Chunnie when we at college…you say it before…” Junsu explain sadly, bitting his lip.

“Ahhh…that…aish just forget about it okay… from now on you can call me anything you like and anywhere you like okay…so I want you to call me Chunnie here also, beside only you can call me Chunnie…arraso..” Yoochun said getting a smile that he love from Junsu.

“Really….” Junsu ask brightly getting a nodded from Yoochun confirm it.

“Chunnniee!!..” Junsu immediately jump into Yoochun arm hugging the man tightly. Yoochun laugh at Junsu act, seriously his fiancé are just too cute for him.

“Yah…yah this is public you know…” Dong Wook said interrupt the lovey dovey scene getting a glare from Yoochun.

“I'm going first Chunnie…Wokkie hyung…Chunnie I will wait you at the field okay…” Junsu said making his leave to class.

“Arrasoo love…” Yoochun kiss Junsu cheek, just peek but still make Junsu blush before he run to his class.

“Oh Junsu ah…are you waiting for Yoochun?” Seo Jeon ask when he see Junsu sit under tree at field.

“Ummm…are you wait for Dong wook hyung too..” Junsu ask.

“Yup…since our boyfriend in the same class so yeah I'm waiting for Wook too…hhah..” Seo Jeon said laughing with Junsu.

“Su!!...” Yoochun shout calling for Junsu while running to him.

“Chunniee~~~…” Junsu immediately jump into Yoochun arm nuzzled his nose into Yoochun warm chest.

“Baby…I still got thing to do so you need to go home first okay…or do you want to go to Leeteuk hyung café first and I will fetch you there later..” Yoochun ask since he need to settle a his assignment before end of semester since he in last semester and will be graduate in less than a month so he will get busy for that.

“I'm..can I go to Teukie hyung?” Junsu ask pouting at Yoochun.

Yoochun laugh a bit. “Of course love…I call my driver already he waiting infront college already I think…don’t worry it not gonna be long neh…”

“Okay~~..”

*******************

“Teukie hyung~~ I'm here~~..” Junsu say walk into Leeteuk café calling for Leeteuk.

“Junsu ah…you here..” Leeteuk said getting surprise to see Junsu that day since usually he will come with yoochun in the evening not this early.

“You got a guest…” Junsu said softly since he got scare with the man that sitting in an arrogant pose with a stern face and the other man standing beside the scraring man.

“Umm yeah..Su ah just go to upstair neh…hyung need discuss something with them first okay…” Leeteuk tell Junsu to say at second floor of the café that usually for worker restroom and basically for office floor.

“Okay…” Junsu say unsurely.

“Leeteuk shii just agree to it already..im don’t have all day to wait for this…”

 

“And like I say I'm not selling that orphanage to you…I'm sorry once again, I cant help you..” Leeteuk say.

“Oh come one…how long you gonna survive with this café and you need to take care of that orphanage…Just take this offer. I even willing to pay double the price so what the problem now.”

“I'm gonna survive…and I will keep this café and also my orphanage so my answer is still no. do you think I don’t know that you threating my worker so they quit..all of them..” Leeteuk say getting angry a bit.

The man trying to buy the orphanage that Leeteuk parents leave for him. Of course Leeteuk don’t want to sold it since it’s the only thing his parents leave for him but there trouble at the orphanage when the manager take all the money and run away with it making Leeteuk used up all his saving to manage the orphanage and he don’t want Yunho to find out about it since he know the second Yunho know then he will help right away even Leeteuk forbid him but Yunho still gonna help.

Then here come that man trying to buy the orphanage or more precisely the site since he what to built something else there and Leeteuk don’t want to sold it so that man use some mafia to threat the worker to quit the job immediately and pay some bad guy to ruined his business. Leeteuk getting more desperate but still he wont sold the orphanage and will try other way to save his businnness and still keep the orphanage alive and if nothing work then he will ask Yunho help..well if there no other way only.

“Look!! Just sign this damn contract and we been gone and we will never meet ever again…or do you prefer we use the hard way because I'm not hesitant to do more dama…”

“Did you just threatening my hyung!!!” Changmin voice can be hear from the café door.

“Min!! what are you doing here?” Leeteuk ask in surprise and scare that the man will hurt Changmin after he shout at them.

“That’s not important..What are you doing here huh???” Changmin ask in angry.

“I'm..”

“Kibum shi..im sorry please don’t hurt my dongsaeng.” Leeteuk say quickly and shielding Changmin when he saw Kibum walking to Changmin but Kibum definitely not gonna hurt his lover, he just shocked that Leeteuk is Changmin hyung since he know that Jung oldest son is Yunho not Leeteuk so where this Leeteuk came.

“I'm not gonna hurt MY boyfriend, so please move away…” Kibum say to Leeteuk making him shocked that Kibum is Changmin boyfriend but Changmin never tell him anything about it.

“Min..im not know that..”

“Out!! I say out..you are not welcome here so out…” Changmin say quickly.

“Min…let's talk first okay..”

“What theres to talk huh…you threatening my hyung…”

“How the hell I know he your hyung…let's just talk for a while..” Kibum say grabbing Changmin and thrown him into his shoulder and walk out to his car leaving a still shock Leeteuk.

“Yah!! Let's go of me!! Yah!!..” Changmin shout hit Kibum back but not use then Kibum push him into the car and leave the café.

“Now let's talk..” Kibum say. Changmin glare at him.

“What is there to talk huh..”

“How about..first why you avoided me after your confession…” Kibum ask seriously.

“I'm..im n-not..”

“Oh really now… after a week from your sweet confession and got back since then I cant seem contact you at all…did you perhaps regret it…” Kibum ask sadness in his voice.

“Its..not like that…and don’t you dare change topic now, I'm still angry about Leeteuk hyung thing okay..” Changmin say cross he hand and turn around given his back.

“I'm not changing any topic its just started…and this the reason why I need that orphanage or precisely that land because I want to build this….for you” Kibum say given his tablet to Changmin that show some building planning.

“This…”

“It’s a surprise for you to celebrate that we are together now…well now not a surprise anymore right. I thought that place its good one since it not close to city and will be your best place to rest right…” Kibum explain as Changmin still look at the plan.

Kibum planning to build some game world there since Changmin like to play game too much and will became his place to having some rest or holiday with his family…that’s what Kibum plan well now he need think a new place since that land is owned by Changmin hyung.

“I..dont need this..” Changmin said in protest.

“Well..lets forget about this now and talk about why you keep avoiding me?” Kibum ask holding Changmin in his arm.

“Its…I'm…” Changmin don’t know what to say.

“Are you regret it…”

“No!! its not that..” Changmin quickly say don’t want Kibum to misunderstood.

“Its..it embrassing you know…” Changmin say hiding his red face in Kibum chest making Kibum laugh at him.

“Yah!! Its not funny…” Changmin pout.

“You are cute Min ah..” Kibumk say before kissing Changmin on the lips. Changmin wrap his arm around Kibum neck kissing Kibum back but back away when Kibum arm slowly get into his shirt. Kibum stop kissing him when he feel Changmin stiff a bit.

“Sorry…I got carried away..” Kibum say breathless Changmin too trying to steady his breath first.

“Its…can we take it slowly…please…” Changmin say feeling shy a bit.

“Of course…I'm just got carried away, I promise will try to hold it neh…” Kibum say caress Changmin cheek lovingly making Changmin blush.

“but..can you promise something…” Kibum say getting Changmin attention

“I want you to promise never avoided me ever again…because I cant take it if you avoid me….neh love..”

“I'm sorry…” Changmin apologise sincerely. Kibum just shook his head.

“I love you so much Min ah…” Kibum said bluntly making Changmin all red.

“Let's send you back shall we…home or café..” Kibum ask kiss Changmin temple.

“Café please…”

********************

“So…”

“So…what” Changmin ask innocently

“Oh come on Changmin don’t need to play innocent with me…spill it..” Leeteuk ask.

“We..we just got together okay and he say sorry to you and not gonna bother you again…so its settle right…” Changmin say trying to avoid Leeteuk firm stare. Junsu just watch these two banter not knowing about what so he just keep quiet.

“That’s easy…” Leeteuk ask suspicious

“Its..actually..”

“Leeteuk hyung can you tell your dongsaeng not to do free show infront your café…” Yoochun say as soon he get inside the café.

“Chunnieee~~~~” Junsu ran into Yoochun arm immediately.

Leeteuk and Changmin look up outside the café to be greet by Heechul making out with Hangkyung right infront café entrance. Leeteuk stood up and walk to them and smack Heechul.

“Ouch…hyung what that’s for!!”

“Well first this is infront my café, second this is in public and third we got kids here so behave…” Leeteuk say angrily.

“I'm sorry Leeteuk shii…its my fault..” Hangkyung say.

“Oh no…im sure it Heechul to blame so please don’t apologise.” Leeteuk said sweatly making Heechul frown.

“Yah!!”

“Let's get in people…we still need to get prepare for party tonight..” Changmin said.

“Ah right…we need to discus something so you may go first so bye…” Heechul say to Hangkyung and quickly push Leeteuk into the café back.

After that Chnagmin told them all about Leeteuk problem. Eventough Kibum will not buy the orphanage but still the café not have any workers left and the customer you can count in one hands only.

“So what to do…Leeteuk hyung don’t want Yunho hyung or appa help so any suggestion..” Changmin ask

“Well…in bussines we can start it over..” Yoochun say.

“Star over??” Leeteuk ask in confuse.

“Well…you know making poster, flyers and any promotion to attract people something like that. Beside this café speciality is it friendly environment and the café feel warm just like at home…well that just my opinion…” Yoochun explain getting a smile from Leeteuk.

“Thanks…I decorated it and my theme is warm and safe just like when at home…well at least I'm trying to…” Leeteuk say glad that Yoochun can see that.

“Well I got a plan…let's make some new flyers and Junsu can became model…as a waiter I think we will attract many customer man or girl then about waiter just hired some part time waiter first….” Heechul say.

“Part time waiter?” Leeteuk ask.

“Yup..oh come on…just ask your dongsaeng at the orphanage to help for a while until you can hired a full time waiter…I'm sure they will help right…and we got this brat and Junsu to help so it will be fine, we beem through this so this is nothing compare to before with when we started this right…” Heechul said getting a nodded from Leeteuk, Changmin and Junsu.

“Well…then its settle…let's prepare for party tonight…” heechul said getting tire all of sudden.

“Well..tonight party its gonna be big since it umma and appa anniversary and appa invite all the business partner and friend..” Changmin said.

“Should I bring my camera then…” Heechul said.

“Well you know umma love the picture you take hyung more than any photographer..” Leeteuk say smilling in proud.

“Any way its bettet we go first…need to make sure everything is perfect tonight..” Yoochun said since the party will take place in one of his hotel and he in charge organize the party tonight.

“Yah…did you gonna make your birthday party in hotel too because I need to buy new suit if you are….” Heechul ask playfully.

‘ahhh…next week is my birthday…and the due of the deal..’ Yoochun thought stare at Junsu full of love.

“Chunniee…” Junsu tugged Yoochun shirt getting his attention.

“Neh..love..”

“Chull hyung asking you…”

“Ahh…that, well I'm just gonna make just a small party at my mansion with family and close friend only…beside Junsu not like getting any attention on him…” Yoochun say getting gaged sound from Changmin and Heechul. Leeteuk laugh at that.

“Okay…okay…enough its late already, let's just meet tonight okay…” Leeteuk say getting a nodded from his dongsaeng.

*********************

That night…

“Listen here I want you to behave arraso Min…” Yunho say seriously to Changmin and Junsu or more into Changmin since last year Changmin well…not quit behaving.

“I'm always behaving hyung…” Changmin said innocently getting a giggle from Junsu and glare from Yunho.

“Su!! You here already..” Yoochun say giving a tight hug to Junsu.

“Chu-Chunniee…air…cant..breath..”

“Ops…sorry su..i just miss you so much…sorry baby..” Yoochun say, loose the hug but still not let go of Junsu.

“Its okay Chunnie…” Junsu say smilling brightly to Yoochun.

“You look like angel love….my angel..” Yoochun say hugging Junsu making Junsu blush.

“Ais..these two..Su let's go meet appa and umma…” Yunho say break the romantic scene.

“Appa~~ Umma~~ happy anniversary…” Junsu say hugging Mr Jung before proceed to hug and kiss Mrs. Jung cheek.

“ohhhh gomawo Suie ah..my baby sooo pretty tonight..” mrs jung said hugging Junsu and Changmin before giving them a kiss on the cheek.

“What…no hug for me…not fair I'm your first son…” Yunho said pouting at both his parents spoiling his dongsaeng.

“Well..you got your wife already so go cuddle with him and let me spoil my baby…” Mrs. Jung said teasingly making Jaejoong blush.

“Well that’s true…Boo let's cuddle..” Yunho said getting light hit from Jaejoong making all of them laugh.

“umma nim happy anniversary…” Leeteuk greet them with Kangin.

“Oh Leeteuk ah…gomawo neh…” mrs Jung said hug Leeteuk before notice the interwind hand between Leeteuk and Kangin.

“Oh…is there something I should know…” Mrs. Jung ask the bashfull couple.

“Umma nim!!...” Leeteuk whined, blushing.

“Hahha..arraso..arraso..” Mrs. Jung said.

“Theres a more surprise umma..” Yunho said poiting at Heechul and Hangkyung that coming to them, holding hand.

“Oh…is that sooo…” Mrs. Jung said.

“Umma nim..appa nim happy anniversary…” Heechul hugging both Mrs. Jung and Mr. jung.

“Happy anniversary Mr. jung, Mrs. Jung..” Hangkyung greet them.

“Oh…don’t be so formal..we prantically family already…” Mr. jung said getting a blush from Heechul.

“appa nim!!”

“Yup..we prantically a family now…so Kangin hyung, hangkyung hyung when you gonna propose my nonna…” Changmin ask teasing his hyung.

“yah!!” both Heechul and Leeteuk shout at Changmin making them laugh.

“Appa…Shingdong shii here…” Yunho say when Shingdong walk toward them.

“Ahh Shingdong shii glad you make it…” Mr. Jung said shake hand with shingdong.

“Its my honour to be invited…and this my brother Kibum…” shingdong intodunce his dongsaeng making Leeteuk and Changmin gasp in surprise.

“Nice meet you Mr. Jung..Mrs jung..” Kibum greet them.

“Oh!! Changmin boyfriend..” Leeteuk say smirking to Changmin its pay back time.

“Hyung!!” Changmin shout, blushing madly.

“Oh…really now…Min?” Mr. Jung ask. Changmin  just lower his head and nodded…

‘gosh this embrassing’ Changmin thought.

Kibum smile watch how Changmin became so shy with all the teasing.

“Well then….welcome to the family..” Heechul say.

“So..when are you gonna propose our cute little dongsaeng here..” Leeteuk then ask.

“Hyung!!! Yah!!” Changmin shout getting more red making them laugh.

“This is the first time I'm even see Changmin get blush so hard…ahhahah…” Heechul said still laughing while holding Hangkyung for support.

“Me too…hahahha…” Leeteuk also.

“Yeah…yeah…keep laughing then..humph..” Changmin said pouting at his still laughing family.

“I'm sorry…I shoudnt come if…” Kibum feeling guilty

“don’t be stupid…its not your fault them just be stupid like always…” Changmin said smilling at Kibum so radiantly making his parent smile.

“Hey!!!” his hyung protest been call stupid by the maknae. Changmin just stick out his tounge playfully.

“Well…we should start the party already shall we Uncle jung..” Yoochun say getting a nodded from Mr. Jung.

*******************

“Su..did you want to eat something? I will bring you some food neh…” Yoochun said after get back to his place since he leave Junsu for a while to make sure everything is perfect before get back yo his fiancé.

“Chunnie~~ I want more…this more…eheeehee..” Junsu said showing the empty wine glass well its Yoochun wine glass since Yoochun already prepare a juice for Junsu since his finace cant drink any alcohol.

“What…Su I told you to drink your juice right…why you still drink my wine…” yoochun said sigh at the drunk Junsu.

“Its toooooo soooour…” junsu said makinga sour face.

“I not like it…Chunnie drink mor sweet…” Junsu said brightly making yoochun want to palm his face.

“Chuniie~~~ I want moreeee…moreeee..” Junsu whine wanting to drink the sweet wine again since he really like sweet thing.

“Aish…Su ah let's go to our room neh…how about you rest first neh..” Yoochun try to take Junsu to the hotel room that he prepare for the guest if they feel tired to drive back.

“Shiroo…I want to drink first..Chuniiieee…Meanie!!” junsu said sulking.

“Okay..you can just take one sip and then we will go to our room okay…” Yoochun said gently making all the family there smile watching Yoochun patiently handle Junsu.

Junsu nodded eagerly giving the empty wine glass to Yoochun so he can refill again.

“Here…one sip then we will go rest okay..”

Junsu drink all of them in one shot. Thank god Yoochun just put small amout of wine. Yoochun quickly carried Junsu in bridal stlye since Junsu cant walk properly anymore.

“Su…let's change you into pyjama neh..” Yoochun said getting cloth from the hotel closet.

“chuniniie~~~”

“Hummm..”

“I reealllyyy loovvvveee yoouuuu…eheehee.” Junsu said in giggle making Yoochun stop working on changing Junsu cloth.

“How much…” Yoochun ask sitting in bed with Junsu.

“Thiiiisss muccchhh…” Junsu making a gesture with his hand showing how much his love Yoochun. Yoochun smile lovingly as much its sound cliché but to Yoochun he really feel like he can die in happiness hearing that from Junsu. he cant believe how those word can make him really happy, only Junsu can make him that happy. Only Junsu.

Yoochun hug Junsu tightly. “Me too love…me too..”

“Chunnieee…”

“Ermm…”

“Don’t leave me neh…” Junsu say sleepily

“Never in my life that I'm gonna leave you…I love you Su ah…” Yoochun say but smile when he heard a light snore from Junsu.

“You so cute su ah…” yoochun say put Junsu on the bed before take blanket to conver Junsu.

“I love you so much Su ah…it should be me that afraid that you gonna leave me someday… I think that I'm not deserve a angel like you…but I want you to be me. I'm a selfish right…but I love you so much that I will die if you leave so Su ah please don’t leave me neh….” Yoochun said full of love caress Junsu lips before replace it with his own lips.

“I love you Su ah…” Yoochun say get into blanket hugging Junsu and sleep in his smile all night. He feel happy that he want to make Junsu his but he will wait till Junsu ready and till then he will wait patiently because he love his Su too much.

*********************************

I really got carried away when write this lol….please tell if you not like it neh~~~

Short preview next chappie…

“No I'm not love Junsu!! satisfied now…”

“Chunnie not love me??”

“Su!!”

Till then minna san^^