THE NEWS

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

yay~~ a update lol...sorry if it took long time to update kkkkkkk... lets just enjoy it neh~~~

dont forget some feedback plaez~~

************************************

The Jung Mansion

“WHHHAAAATTTTT????” The Jung mansion shake a bit because of a loud shout… well that a bit too much but you got the meaning right XDXDXD

“Ouch..Umma what that’s for?” Yunho rub he head as he Umma just smack he head.

“What?? You just shout like crazy you ask me what?” Mrs Jung said angrily.

“Cant blame me right. Suddenly you say about married, engaged.. well im aware that I been engaged when I still kid since you guys tell me about it but Junsu?” Yunho just can’t believe that he parents want he to get married. For god sake he only 27 still young and he just take over the company so he want to focus on work first. Well he still can accept about him, but Junsu…he not gonna accept it.

“Looks, Yunniebear, it’s not like we want you to married now the wedding is next month so you got time to get know your fiance right?” Mrs Jung try to persuade Yunho to just agree not like Yunho will disobey her, she just want Yunho accept it willingly.Mrs Jung really like Yunho fiancé and can’t wait to have him as her son in law.

“Beside, Suie will only got engage and he will got married after he fiance finish his study ok dear… so he got one year to get comfortable with he fiancé ok.?” Mrs Jung continue to persude Yunho. She know how protective Yunho is about he dongsaeng.

Eventhough Junsu and Changmin are adopted but they love for them not less. Especially  Junsu since Junsu easily got shy and too innocent for he own good.

“Su…what say you?” Yunho ask the quiet Junsu.

Junsu just keep quiet after hear that he will got engage with a stranger. He really anxious about it but he also can’t say no as he owe Mrs Jung who willing to adopt and accept him into Jung family. He scare but he do not want to disappoint he Umma so he just nod as a answer..

“its that a yes Suie..?” Mrs Jung ask just to make sure he got the right meaning.

“Um..*nod*” Junsu just bit he lip as he hung he head low.

“Thank you so much dear. It not like im want to force you, its just that we promise already. Since we really like Yoochun so we want he became our son in law.  And you know The Jung will keep he promise right…suie” Mrs Jung try to explain to Junsu so he will understand it not her intention but she really like Yoochun since kid and Yoochun is the one can make Junsu smile when Junsu got adopted. But Junsu might forgot it already since he still young that time and after that Yoochun and he family move to America  to started their business there.

“And its not like your Yunho hyung can married both of them right? Hahhah” Mrs Jung laught at her own word.

“Why I can not married both of them?” Yunho ask ermm stupidly.

Mrs Jung glare her son and *smack* *smack* yeah the almighty Jung Yunho got multiple smack from her Umma the mighthy Mrs Jung.

“Woah..Umma you need help to smack hyung? Im more than willing to help…ahahhhah”  Changmin who just got home say mockedly at his hyung.

“Minnie!! Umma miss you sooo much.” *smooch* *smooch* Mrs jung hug and kiss her youngest son cheek  many time till Changmin need to push her a bit.

“Umma~im not baby anymore!!” whine Changmin.

Laughter erupt in Jung mansion as tonight is the beginning the new life or so…XDXDXD

************************************************

subscribed and comment is most welcome neh~~