‘HEART BROKEN’

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

im in happy mood kkkkk lets celebrate my 100 subbie XDXDXD *jump around*

happy reading minna san~~

*******************************

Its been a month Junsu avoiding Yoochun, even though Yoochun been calling him and went to find him at his class but there always excuse Junsu made up that end up Yoochun in really depress mode.

Su ah let's watch some movie – Yoochun

I'm sorry Chunnie I'm need to finish my assigtment with Euhyuk – Junsu

Su let's go out today – yoochun

I'm sorry Chunnie I got study group with Euhyuk and others, mian – Junsu

And so on…many more excuse that Yoochun really cant take it anymore. And on top of that Yoochun just find out that Junsu been lied to him all this time so he really angry and want to face Junsu asking what he do wrong…

************

“Yoochun shi…Junsu in living room..” The maid said but been ignore by Yoochun that rush to meet Junsu.

“Jung Junsu!!”

“Ch-chunniee..what are you doing here?” Junsu ask shock that Yoochun come to his house since Yoochun told him to hang out with his friends after fail to ask Junsu out.

“Its should be me ask you..what are you doing here!!? Should you with Euhyuk finishing your assignment like you say huh!!” Yoochun starting to shout at Junsu as he got really angry thinking that Junsu lied to him and looks like Junsu been avoiding him.

“It-its…Euhyuk go-got sick..so…so we cant..” Junsu starmmer a bit

“Bull!! Funny enough I meet him while ago with his friend at mall…shopping and you know what?? He told me that the assignment that you been telling me about is finish long time ago and you guys even send it already so which assignment you have more huh!!!” Yoochun shout louder than before making Jaejoong and Yunho come downstair, shock to see Yoochun and Junsu fighting and Yoochun shout at Junsu is a rare thing to see.

“I'm-I'm….its..no-not like that..im…”

“Did you avoid me huh!! TELL ME NOW!!! I SAY TELL ME!!!!” Yoochun grab Junsu shoulder, shaking Junsu a bit asking for answer. Yunho immediately went to help his dongsaeng and he knowed Yoochun didn’t mean to be harsh and he just not in right mind now.

“Yah!! Calm down Yoochun..”

“How can I calm down if my own fiancé….my own lover avoid me?? Tell me how!!” Yoochun shout at Yunho.

“Look at Junsu!!” Yunho turn Yoochun to take a look at Junsu. Yoochun look at Junsu and Yoochun regret it immediately seeing Junsu shaking in fear and trembling so hard crying. Junsu backed away when Yoochun approve to him.

“Baby..im sorry….i didn’t think straight…I'm sorry Su ah…” Yoochun tried to reach for Junsu to apologise but Junsu just keep step back from Yoochun.

“I hate you!! I hate Chunniee!!” junsu said before run to his room. Yoochun and Yunho immediately follow but Junsu close his door before lock it.

“Su..baby..please I'm sorry, baby please..” yoochun plead while knock the door.

“Junsu ah…open up please… its hyungie ah…Su ah..” Yunho also begged Junsu to open the door.

“Su baby, please open this door love…please I'm sorry baby I didn’t mean to shout at you baby please…” Yoochun begged as he cant bear to hear each Junsu sobbing sound, crying because of him. The thing that he really hated is Junsu sad face and now Junsu crying because of him that thought really killing him inside.

Its been hours Yoochun plead outside Junsu room and he voice became hoarse already.

“Yoochun ah….just got some rest let's junsu calm down first..” Jaejoong tried to ask Yoochun to get a rest since he been knock the door and plead Junsu to open the door for almost hours already. He really want to help but he cant if he don’t know what the problem is.

“Yunnie ah…please” Jaejoong ask Yunho that also sit infront Junsu room with Yoochun.

 

“Yoochun ah….what really happen?” Yunho ask as they sit in living room while Jaejoong serve drink and some food since they not eat anything yet.

“I really don’t know… We are good…well I admit that after the accident I got angry with Junsu but after Junsu apologise, we are good…we really are good but then I don’t know what happen…Junsu started avoiding me. Every time I ask him go out with me, there always some excuse. At first I understand that he busy but then I find out he lied about it and…and I got really angry…oh gosh I should calm down first…I'm the worse..” Yoochun said miserably and cry a bit thinking that Junsu still crying and its all because of him…that thought killing him inside knowing that he hurt he lover…he other half.

“How about let's have some sleep first..its getting late now. We can talk about it tomorrow and I think Junsu calm down enough by then…” Jaejoong suggest since Yoochun look tired and wore out already. Yoochun just nodded and stand up to leave but be stop by Yunho.

“just sleep here…its late already. You can take a guestroom beside Junsu room..” Yunho said patting Yoochun shoulder. Yoochun just nodded, agree with Yunho since he really got no energy to drive.

“Boo…I don’t see Minnie….where is he?” Yunho said as he get ready to sleep.

“Ahh…Min sleepover at Kyuhyun place..” Jaejoong replied hugging the tired man. Yunho just nodded and buried his head on Jaejoong shoulder.

***************************

Next morning….

“Yah!! Until when you want to sleep huh??” Dong wook slap Yoochun back, harshly.

“Yah!! What are you doing in my bedroom huh…” Yoochun say rub his eye, roaming ‘his bedroom’ then his realize that he not in his bedroom so he rush to Junsu room beside it.

“Su!!”

“Wait up Chun…Junsu got high fever so he still sleeping..” Jaejoong said just before Yoochun want to knock Junsu door since he thought Junsu still lock his door.

“What?? How is he? Did he open up the door already?” Yoochun ask.

“We open it with spare key…mian..i just thought Junsu need to calm down first so do you before you guys talk so I don’t told you about the spare key…mianhe Chun ah..” Jaejoong explain in guilty.

Yoochun just shook his head.. “Its okay hyung, I know you just think what best for us…thank you. Can i..”

“Neh…he still sleeping, just get in..its okay..” Jaejoong said encourage Yoochun.

Yoochun went inside Junsu room to be greet by his fiancé sleeping soundly… yoochun carefully walk in afraid if Junsu wake up. Yoochun caress Junsu hair lovingly, smile in sadness watch how theres some tears trail on Junsu cheecks..

“I'm sorry Su ah..im really sorry..” Yoochun whisper softly and kiss Junsu forehead gently.

“Yoochun…we need to go already..” Dong Wook enter the room quietly.

“Where to..”

“We got final presentation today…did you forget already?” Dong Wook replied.

“i…Junsu..” Yoochun hesitant to leave Junsu since they need to talk about they problem and he himself really don’t want to leave Junsu especially since Junsu got high fever.

“Its okay..Chun ah I will take care of Junsu, just go already…” Jaejoong said since he know his soulmate really well. Yoochun just nodded and get ready for he final presentation before he graduate and Dong Wook already brought his cloth for him and Yoochun really thankfull to have a friend like Dong Wook.

*******************

With Changmin…

‘its really embarassing…cant believe I will do this..’ Changmin thought as he stood infront of Kibum mansion.

“Changmin shii…please come in, Kibum shii in his study room..” Donghae said invited Changmin in.

Changmin just stand infront of Kibum study room and glace at the box in his hand.

“should I really…” Changmin in deep thinking not notice that the door is open by Kibum that watch in amuse by his act.

“Oh gosh…yah!! you scared me..” Changmin said surprise to meet up with Kibum face when he look up.

“What are you doing?”

“its…I'm..”

“Just get in first..” Kibum drag Changmin inside his study room.

“I just come to…” Changmin take his breath before shove the box to Kibum.

“happy birthday..” Changmin said with red face that Kibum really like to see.

“For me?” Kibum ask but just got a nodded from the bashful Changmin. kibum open the box and got surprise..its a homade cake and he sure that Changmin must be work hard to bake it.

Kibum smile brightly to Changmin..
“Gomawo Min ah…” Kibum say before kiss Changmin cheek.

“Umm..” Changmin nodded still shy.

“This is the best gift I get this year….really thank you neh..” Kibum said to Changmin that still lowering his head in embrassment.. Kibum smile watch his lover and hugged Changmin tightly and keep mutering ‘I love you’ to Changmin.

“Its…nothing….really..” Changmin mumble in Kibum arm.

“Stay with me today…hrmm” Kibum ask since he really don’t want to stay alone on his birthday. Changmin nodded and hug Kibum back buried his red face into Kibum firm chest.

********************

“Yoochun ah…how is your presentation?” Jaejoong ask Yoochun that in hurried to see sick Junsu.

“Its smooth…how Junsu?”

“He okay already and Junsu fever been down already, don’t worried neh..” Jaejoong said. Yoochun nodded in relief.

Yoochun went into Junsu room and Junsu still in sleep must be effect of the pill he taked according to Jaejoong.

“Baby…I love you so much and I'm sorry I made you cry and now you are sick because of me, mian..” Yoochun say to sleeping Junsu before kiss Junsu temple and caress Junsu soft hair gently don’t want to disturb Junsu sleep.

“Chunniee…” Junsu mumble in his sleep making Yoochun smile as he sure Junsu love him too…

Yoochun sure that Junsu love him…there must be something that troubling Junsu and made him started avoiding him…and he will gonna find out about it..Yoochun climb into the bed beside Junsu  hugging the sleeping Junsu not too tight just enough to feel that Junsu beside him.

Junsu wake up feeling someone beside him Junsu turn to his right side to been greet by Yoochun face, sleeping soundly beside him.

Junsu smile looking at Yoochun sleeping face, just like a baby…a cute one of course but he smile turn into sad one when he remember the picture that Minseo send it to him today…

Jaejoong just walk in to check on Junsu saw it and frown when Junsu smile in sadness so he just leave the couple..its best if they can settle it nicely…

Junsu tried to free himself from Yoochun hug without any intention to disturd Yoochun sleep but Yoochun awake feeling the movement.

“Su!! Are you okay?” Yoochun ask in worried.

Junsu bite his lip and sit up….feeling thirsty but he cant and don’t want to talk to Yoochun since he has been holding back his tears. Junsu afraid if he talk then he gonna cry infront of Yoochun then Yoochun will got worried and will be asking about it…and he doesn’t know how to answer it without been honest since Yoochun definitely will know it…that’s why he choose to keep silent.

“Baby..” yoochun tried again but Junsu just lowering his head and bite his lip. Junsu keep glancing at the water bottle on the nightstand and Yoochun notice it..

“Are you thirsty? Just a minute neh…” Yoochun pour the water into the glass before help Junsu drink it….Junsu accept it with gratefull since he really thirtsy..

“Baby…I'm sorry…I shouldn’t shout at you like that…. Please forgive me Su ah…” Yoochun plead but Junsu just keep silent and playing with his finger.

Yoochun sigh watching Junsu behavior..
“Its okay if you doesn’t want to talk to me. I know that I scared you right…I'm sorry. You don’t have to replied me okay…just let me take care of you okay….” Yoochun said hugging his lover…his fiancé…his other half and his everything in this world.

Yoochun smile when he feel Junsu head move up and down, nodding.. agree with him.

******************

“Kibum ah…you got guest” Donghae said walk in into Kibum room.

“Yah!! Cant you knock first!!” Kibum said angry that Donghae walk in when he about to ravish Changmin (I'm not y okay XDXDXD)

“Never had to before…” Donghae answer plainly. Kibum just rolled his eye and look at shy Changmin that hiding his red face in Kibum chest.

“Who is it…I told you already no business deal today, I want to spend my time with my boyfriend on my birthday…” Kibum said hugging Changmin.

“Well…you know the really pursuit that trying really hard to make business with you lately..”

“Ahhhh…aish I just reject them though, Min ah please wait here neh…I just gonna meet them for awhile, I think talking on phone not working with them… wait neh…” Kibum said, kissing Changmin cheek while Changmin just nodded feeling shy since Donghae still there.

Changmin feeling bored since he was alone and saw the still not touch cake and got an idea to serve the cake so Kibum can taste it later on. With that in mind Changmin going to the kitchen to prepare it but stop in his track at living room bumping with someone that he really don’t want to meet ever.

“What are you doing here?” Shim Ji Woo, the oldest son from Shim family ask shocked that he meet up with Changmin at Kibum house.

“Why I cant be here…” Changmin said and continue his walk to kitchen ignore the preserve of the other. Ji woo frown not liking Changmin attitude to him but he always detest Changmin since kid already since they family always say that Changmin is the shame in his family and not accepted in the family so that’s why when Jung family want to take Changmin they just give Changmin and not care about it anymore.

“Did that Jung Yunho send you here huh??” Ji woo ask grabbing Changmin arm harshly.

“What are you talking about huh!?! Let go of me!!” Changmin push Ji woo away from him and proceed to kitchen but again he been stop.

“That Jung Yunho really know how to use you huh…just like your mother use to seduce my dad and now you too huh!! Like mother like son right, cheap like a ..” Ji Woo said insulting Changmin and his mother.

“You!!!”

“What its true right….” Ji woo said arrogantly. Changmin really in angry right now but he cant say anything since he eyes is b with tears already remembering the years he been in Shim house.

Kibum that been listen to it, think its enough already in.. “ May I ask what are you talking about Ji Woo shii..” Kibum ask coldly and glare at Ji woo in accuse.

“Min..are you okay?” Kibum ask Changmin that been holding his tears.

“ I think you may leave now Ji Woo shi and about the proposal I need to make it clear that I will never deal a business with the Shim…so you may leave while I still be nice” Kibum say to Ji Woo that stood there watching Kibum that hug Changmin tightly.

“Its…actually we…”

“Donghae!! Please show our guest out nicely…” Kibum said coldly to Donghae before drag Changmin to his bedroom.

“Min…..” Changmin just hug Kibum tightly, buried himself into Kibum warm and safe hug.

“Just hold me…” Changmin mumble as he crying. Kibum hug Changmin tightly never going to let go of him again…

After a while Changmin fall asleep in Kibum arm, Kibum carefully lift Changmin bridal style and slowly put him on the bed before cover Changmin with blanket.

Kibum watch Changmin sleep soundly and theres still tears on his cheek. Kibum wiped it before kiss changmin forehead lovingly. Changmin phone ringing, Kibum quickly answer it before it disturb Changmin sleep.

“Hello..”

“Wh-what the? Yah who is this? Why you answer my dongsaeng phone huh?” Yunho said in angry and slight panic.

“Ahh..Yunho shii, this is Kibum..Changmin with me right now…” Kibum said politely..

“Oh Kibum shii..sorry I thought…nevermind that, is Changmin there..i want to talk to him..”

“Its…Changmin is sleeping right now…so..” Kibum say carefully

“Ahhh…it that so? Well its okay then, I just want to check him up but since he with you he fine right? You know I just got feel like there something happen…must be my feeling right..ahhhahahha, just nevermind that. Tell Changmin to call me later neh…” Yunho say before hung up the phone.

Kibum sigh before look at sleeping Changmin still asleep. “Even though you guys not sibling by blood but your bond is much strong than any sibling that I meet….” Kibum say to sleeping Changmin that has smile in his lips, dreaming about something that make him smile.

******************************

Yay I got discharge already *jump around* XDXDXD

Sorry if it not good enough...

Till then minna san^^ don’t forget to leave some comment neh~~