MEETING NEW PEOPLE

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

im baccckkkkk XDXDXD

happy reading and sorry it a reaallly late update...

T___________________T

“Jaeeee hyung….is everthing ready? Gwi hyung will arrive soon. I cant wait to introduce hyungdeul to him…” Junsu said happily, helping Jaejoong prepare the food for the borquet that night just for family and close family and ist also a good opportunity for Junsu that always want to introduce Gwi to his hyung.

Its been a week after Junsu told Yoochun and his family about his past and of course they been asking who that woman is but Junsu not telling any of them and he not have any intention to reveal it any sooner.

Ding dong…

“Gwi hyung!!!.. oh umma…” Junsu said disappoint since he thought Gwi arrive already.

“What…not happy see umma now huh…” Mrs. Jung say teasing his son.

“Umma~~” Junsu hug his umma tightly making Mrs. Jung smile hugging his middle son.

“Okay…okay that’s enough, where your hyung Junsu ah..” Mr. Jung ask since he not see his oldest son.

“Hyungie with Chuniie in study room…”

“Arraso…I need to meet them for a while..” Mr. Jung said walk away to the study room.

“Umma Kim you come…where appa kim?” Junsu ask as he hug Mrs. Kim.

“Well…he still at office but he will come later neh… where Joongie?”

“Jae hyung in kitchen….he cook all good food…its soooooo delicious..” Junsu said cutely making the umma smile watching how Junsu become this cheerful again and hopefully it will remain forever.

In Yunho study room…

“So what you think appa?” Yunho ask his dad opinion.

“If you sure about it…”

“I'm sure of it, I'm even try calling it from my phone and it sure the same number there no mistake…” Yoochun said confidently.

“Then…just invite her here, call your umma to bring Minseo shii too…” Mr. Jung said getting a confuse look from Yunho and Yoochun.

“Look…if this Minseo is really Junsu step mother then Gwi must know her right…” Yunho and Yoochun nodded at that.. “Then…if they meet we will know for sure if they know each other or not….” Mr. Jung suggest.

“Well…I think its one of the way right… we still can hired a private investigator but its will take long time and I want to know now so I thinks it the best plan?” Yunho said uncertain.

“Well…I think it a good plan too… I will call umma and told her to invite Auntie Minseo too..”

T____________________________T

After the Park arrive with Minseo Yunho, Yoochun and Mr. Jung notice Junsu behavior that always seem avoids making any contact with Minseo and that add they suspicious that Minseo is really Junsu step mother that used to torture him.

They suspicious started when Yoochun checked the picture that been send in Junsu phone that captured Yoochun kiss and hug Jessica. When Yoochun check it, the phone number match with Auntie Minseo number and Yoochun think that after meet Auntie Minseo Junsu became change all of sudden.

Right now they just need to wait for Gwi to arrive to clear they suspicious towards Minseo.

Ding Dong..

“I get it..” Yunho rush to open the door.

“Oh Gwi shii come in…we all waiting for you..” Yunho said greet Gwi and invited him inside.

“Neh…I'm sorry I'm late…there someth….” Gwi stop talking as he eye caught the person that he really don’t want to see and the woman that he detest all this time, that cause his lover to die….he want to shout at that woman but cant when he feel someone hug him from behind.

“Gwi hyung…jebal…” Junsu mumble hugging Gwi tightly. Getting the meaning Gwi hug Junsu and forcing a smile greet all Junsu family there. Yunho, Yoochun and Mr. Jung already got they answer when they keep watching how Gwi almost attacked Minseo so they already know the answer but why Junsu wont tell any of them about the fact.

“let's just move to the garden shall we….”Jaejoong said lead the way to the garden when all kind of food already been serve and only wait for the guest.

“Umma where appa?” Jaejoong ask his umma since Mr. Kim not arrive yet.

“Don’t know…maybe he just late neh, don’t worry..” Mrs. Kimm said since she know her husband will be busy buthe will make sure to come even though it will be late. He will always make time for they family

After Mr. Kim arrive they started the dinner and bouquet but everyone notice that Gwi make sure that Junsu not leave alone with Minseo and Gwi always glare at Minseo, confuse by it Mrs. Jung asking his husband but Mr. Jung just shook his head and told her just wait and see.

After for awhile Minseo able to talk to Gwi alone without any one presence when they stumble to the toilet.

“Gwi ah…why you still with that kid huh? Did you forget that he the reason Junho die??!!” Minseo ask shout but not to loud.

“Oh shut up!! Its you that cause Ho die!! Did you forget why Junnie in that place in the first place huh!!” Gwi shout loudly making the other surprise and make the way to they whereabout at the small living room that connect to the garden.

“What happen..?” Mrs. Jung ask seeing Gwi and Minseo glaring at each other and Minseo watch Junsu in hate.

Minseo turn her head and just shook her head.. “Nothing happen, just misunderstanding right Gwi?” Minseo say, smiling a bit trying to convice that nothing happen but Gwi just glare at her.

“Whatever… I think I'm done here, I cant stand to be in same place with this here…Mian Jung shi I think I make a leave now…” Gwi say before make away to leave Yunho mansion as he cant keep he cool if he stay there any longer.

“Can I ask permission to take Junsu out with me for awhile….” Gwi ask politely to Mr. Jung that keep watching Minseo face turning darker.

“Did you need to protect that kid that much huh Gwi? Did you afraid that everyone here know who Junsu is? Who is he biological mother is? Did you that afraid huh?” Minseo ask smirking as Gwi still glaring at her and Junsu shaking holding his Umma for support.

“Minseo ah what are you talking about?” Mrs. Park ask still in confuse how Minseo know Gwi and Junsu as it look they know each other way before this.

“I think you are afraid if they know who you are to me and Junsu… did you think I forget about what happen before huh!!” Gwi said a bit to harsh making all got there want to know about it.

“I got nothing to hide so I'm not afraid of anything..” Minseo said confidently.

“Just enough with all the talk and tell me what your relationship with Junsu and Gwi!!! That the only thing I want to know more thatn anything..” Mr. Jung said getting attention from all of them.

“What to tell…that kid is something that I regret not to kill before…and that’s because Junho really look that useless kid as he own brother…what a joke..” Minseo said making Mr. Jung and the other angry.

“Don’t you dare call Junsu like that!!” Yunho said angrily.

“What it the true.. want to know what I thinks is, I think he not even deserve to be in Park family, his biological mother is just a that sold her body to any man that can give money to her and then after having that kid…she just leave him to me!! He just like her mother should just die and shouldn’t never come in our life….everything become disaster after he live with us….all because of him that my husband and my son, Junho die…all because of him!!!” Minseo said accusingly to Junsu.

Junsu that hearing for the first time about his mother, crying and shaking as he still remember what happen to the woman that be call at that place where Minseo leave him before.

He keep shaking his head not believe that he umma is someone like that…because his appa always say that his umma a good woman and really love him but she die after giving birth to him… he more believe his appa then his step mother that always trying to make his life miserable.

“It-its not true…it not right?..” Junsu mumble and cover his ear as he shook his head furiously.

In the middle of the argument Mr. Jung got a phone call from his lawyer and also his friend. While having conversation on the phone Mr. Jung face getting darker hearing what his friend, Lee Joon say to him and on top of that Minseo still going on how she see that Junsu not fit enough to be one of the Park as to her Junsu background gonna make the Park name in shame and she still going on with Junsu mother are bad woman, a and many more that Mr. Jung really off his limit already.

“If that so then from now on Jung family got nothing to do with the Park already… the engagement between Junsu and Yoochun is off and that’s final!!” Mr. Jung say angrily to all of them making not only Yoochun but everyone too widend they eyes not believing what they hear including Changmin that just arrived with Junsu favorite black forest cake.

“Uncle Jung!!” Yoochun shout in shocked.

“Appa!!” Yunho also in suprises since he not believe his appa gonna make desicison boldly.

Junsu that shoked hearing what his appa say frozen for a moment still not fully prosess, feeling a bit dizzy and slowly he legs feel weak and slowly he faint. Changmin that saw his hyung gonna fall immediately thrown the cake and rush to his hyung and cath Junsu before his body hit the floor.

“Hyung!!” everyone turn to look at Changmin that has Junsu in his arm, unconscious rush to them checking on Junsu.

Everything become chaos that time. Junsu being rush to the hospital and immediately been brought to emergency room. Everyone waiting outside emergency room in anxious.

“Appa…about what you say…”

“I'm not gonna take back what I say… From now on we got nothing to do with Park anymore..” Mr. Jung say coldly, his eye still glue to the emergency room.

“Jun Jin ah please don’t do this…” Mr. Park try to talk to his friend since he know Mr. Jung not someone that make a rush decision and there must be something that bother him not only about Junsu but something else.

“Uncle jung please…I love Junsu so mush…please..” yoochun now kneel infront of Mr. Jung begging him not to separated him and Junsu since he not think that he will survive without Junsu more over since Junsu need him more now.

Mr Jung just dismiss he coldly and not even glance at him, making Yoochun cry begging the man. Mrs. Park also cry watching how her son that always so confident and strong turn this weak afraid to lose his lover.

“Honey please…” Mrs. Jung tried to persuasion his husband but be stop by Mr. Jung immediately. Mrs. Jung sigh since she know his husband need time to calm down.

“Andy ah, Hwang Bo ah… I think you guys just leave first neh… Yoochun too..” Mrs. Jung say to the Park and Mr. Park nodded since he know Mr. Jung too well and Mr. Jung need to cool down first then they will talk again later.

“arraso…yeobo kajja… Chunn let's head home first neh..” Mr. Jung say to Yoochun that don’t want to leave at first but Yunho telling him to go first and will tell him immediately if Junsu okay or not so not having a choice Yoochun just drag his leg to follow his parent but not leaving the hospital yet.

“I'm gonna wait here… appa and umma can go home first..” Yoochun say and sit on the bench infront of hospital.

“But Chunnie..”Mrs. Park want to protest but Mr. Park stop her so she just leave Yoochun there  that waiting to be with his lover.

T___________________________T

Soory it took too long to finish this since got really busy nowday lol….

Mianhe neh…u know I love you guys right kkkkkk

Like always do leave some comment neh…

Till then minna san…

Ohh…question for this time should I make happy ending or not??? *in mischievous mood*

Thank in advance for ur comment^^