Chapter 9

➢ The Seducer

"SEOHYUN!!!" Jimin and Taehyung shouted. The two ran up to Seohyun and gave her a bear hug.
"Why are you guys suddenly being like this?" Seohyun laughed seeing Jimin and Taehyung being really clingy on her. Jimin and Taehyung let go of the hug scared that Seohyun will suffocate if they keep on hugging.
"You promised me that you would call me but you didn't ," Jimin pouted. He was waiting all morning for her text or call but he got nothing while V he was just simply bored. 
"Aigoo Mianhaeyo I won't do that again okay," Seohyun pinch he's cute chubby cheeks making him pout even more while rubbing his cheek. 
"Yah have everyone forget about me or something I'm still here," Jungkook was annoyed since Seohyun attention was only on Jimin and Taehyung. He wanted attention too but he was never a person to ask. Jungkook ended up pulling Jimin and Taehyung inside since they don't want to go in. 
Seohyun wasn't really familiar with this place but she definitely know it's the boys campus. The structure was kind of different but not that much. Walking into the room seeing 4 guys sitting on the floor waiting for them. 
"What took you so long?" Suga got annoyed. He signal Seohyun to sit in between him and Jhope. Jimin and Taehyung stared at his HYUNG in disbelief. 
"HYUNG SEOHYUN SUPPOSE TO SIT BETWEEN US!!!" Taehyung and Jimin shouted. 
"REMEMBER WE WON THE GAME," The boys actually discuss on who will be sitting next to Seohyun. Well actually they just played a game. 

Flashback
"Who will be sitting next to Seohyun?" Rapmon announced making all of the boys put their hand up. They barely have a girl that they would get along so it was really rare that they got along with Seohyun so well. 
"Yah I'm your hyung, also the oldest shouldn't you let me sit next to Seohyun?" Jin explained but the boys didn't care if he was the oldest or not.
Jhope came out of an idea of playing Rock Paper Scissors. At first the guys didn't want to do it but then thinking about it that would be a easy way to decide who get to sit next to Seohyun. 
"Okay fine," The rest of the group agreed. 
Rapmon was the first person to be out. Following with Jungkook then Jin. After that Suga and Jhope was out and Taehyung and Jimin was still standing high five with each other. 
End of Flashback

Seohyun went over to Suga and Jhope making Jimin and Taehyung even more devastated. Suga having his arm around Seohyun waist and sticking his tongue at Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook was at the back laughing at the two. 
"You guys deserved it, you two took Seohyun too much," Patting on the two shoulders making them glare at him. Backing away he went to Jin and sat next to him. 
"Babe why do you look so lost?" Suga whispered to Seohyun having his mouth near her ear. The warm breath from Suga making her shiver. She never knew that Suga could be this hot since she thought he was a lazy bum.
"Nothing just that this place is so strange to me," Seohyun replied back, the same way Suga did to her but in her husky voice.
"Are you guys hungry?" Jin asked them suddenly. Actually he haven't ate this morning so he was really hungry. 
"Sure I'm pretty hungry myself," Seohyun smiled liking the idea. Jungkook wasn't really happy seeing the two together but he have to keep it in since he doesn't want people thinking he's falling for her.  
8 of them stood up, Jimin wanted to get Ddeokbbokki while Jin wanted to get Samgyeopsal. 
"How about we get Ddeokbbokki first like an appetite while Samgyeopsal as a main dish and Ice creams as dessert," Seohyun suggested making them stare at her. They would've thought she was the others dumb and all but she actually really smart. 
"Call~ ," Jin happily agree since he get to eat a lot of food. Walking up to Seohyun the two walk hand in hand outside of the building leaving the 6 guys yelling. 
The people was around saw the two, they looked at the two weirdly. 
"Wasn't Seohyun with Jhope this morning?" A guy said he was curious why now she's with Jin. 
"That Seohyun is a freaking she was with Jhope and now with Jin, She's trying to take my Oppas away from me," A girl said making Seohyun angry and laugh at the same time. 
Walking up to her Seohyun looked at her she is pretty but wore to much make up. 
"What's your name?" Seohyun asked nicely faking a smile. The girl looked up and down and looked at her like her as if she's a peasant. 
"Areum, Queenka of This campus," She said flipping her hair. 
"Hm Babe do you know her?" Seohyun asked Jin pointing at the girl. He shakes his head not knowing who she is. Areum's eyes widen, she was ing angry because Jin doesn't know her. 
"Hm... Then why did she even said that I was taking you guys from her when you guys don't know who she is," Seohyun smirked. Areum's face turn red embarrass.
"Shut up, your a taking them away from their girlfriend," Areum tried to fight back but didn't really affected her even a bit. 
"Hm... Babe do the others and you have a girlfriend?" Seohyun asked again. 
"No we don't actually we only have those girls for fun," Jin joined in Seohyun fighting back. 
Areum was getting more and more embarrassed since they are in front of a crowd. 
Someone arm was over on Seohyun's waist. 
"Anyway Seohyun is so much better then you, she's pretty, smart and nice, if we did even saw you first we would just think you like the other girls trying to throw themselves on us," Jungkook chuckled. Going in for a kiss the two was kissing in front of everyone and especially Areum. 
"Yo-your gonna pay for this!" Areum ran off making everyone in the campus laugh. 
Jin looked sad since Seohyun didn't kiss him. Seeing that Seohyun kiss Jin making him smile. 

Author's Note
Hey guys I wrote all of this on my phone so Sorry that it took so long for me to update. I'm actually on holiday but I decided to keep  on writing since there so many people enjoying this story. Thanks for the up votes and to the new subscribers. Thank you thank you so much for giving this fanfic a chance. By the way I'm not sure on who would Seohyun would end up since I'm nearly shipping her with the whole group already XD . Should I make a various ending like if she ended with that person  I would write each member a ending? 
Tell me if you like that idea :) Anyway enjoy this chapter.
-린