Chapter 12

➢ The Seducer

 

 

It was a Saturday night and Seohyun had a bad cold. She didn't even know how she even got that cold but suddenly she have been sneezing and coughing. Her phone suddenly rang. Picking up the call. 
"Hey Seohyun!! Are you feeling any better?" Hyoyeon shouted through the phone. Her head ache even more by the noise. 
"I'm kind of getting better..," Seohyun sick voice came out. It doesn't even sounded like her for a moment. 
"Oh by the way Jungkook ask me where you were?" Seohyun jumped up in surprise, confuse on why Jungkook ask for her. 
"What did you say?!" The girl was desperately wanting to know the answer. 
"I said you were at home and sick why?" Hyoyeon answered making her sigh but that's not all. 
Ding Dong 
Walking to the door she open Seeing none other then the only one Jungkook. 
"I heard your sick," Jungkook rubbed the back of his nape. He never did this for a girl before and it's kind of embarrassing for him.  
Seohyun stand there frozen not knowing what to do. Jungkook looked at her waving his hand in front of her if she's okay.
"Seohyun aren't you gonna let me in?" Jungkook laughed awkwardly making Seohyun snap out of it, letting him through the door. 
"Why did you come over?" Seohyun stand there tilted her head looking at the guy who is fortunately getting too comfortable in her house. 
"No reason, just wanted to take care of you today," Jungkook said it coolly but actually his inside is about to burst at that line. Hearing a cute sneeze from her he chuckled grabbing a tissue and handed to her. 
"Have you eaten yet?" Seohyun shake her head, pouting. She was so weak that  she can't even cook herself. 
Jungkook rolled up his sleeve walking into her kitchen. It was neat, not as dirty as his kitchen. 
"What are you doing?" Seohyun followed Jungkook seeing him looking through her kitchen. 
"Can't you see, I'm gonna cook for you," Jungkook said made Seohyun laughed. 
"You, you can cook HAHAHAHA," Seohyun laughed so badly making Jungkook pout. 
"What? Is it illegal for me to know how to cook?" Seohyun shake her head, finishing her laugh. 
"No just that you don't look like the type to cook," Seohyun sat down on a stool watching Jungkook cook. She got to admit that he look hot while his cooking though. The way how he concentrated on the food to not be burnt. After around 20 mins Jungkook set a plate of food, some water and a cold tablet after she finish her food. Tasting a bite from the food, wowed her. She never knew he could cook such good food. 
"Enjoying it?" Jungkook looked at her nervously. Nodding cutely at him, he smiled, setting himself next to her. 
Seeing her like this give him a tingly feeling inside of him. 
Could it be? 
Letting that feeling slip from him. He continue watching her eat until she finish. 
"Thank You for the dish," She happily shouted. Jungkook raised his eye brow. 
"Your forgetting something," Seohyun looked at Jungkook confuse. 
"Shouldn't you also drink the medicine also?" Seohyun face cringed. Too be honest she hate to drink medicines, even tablets. It just the taste of it makes her vomit. 
Pouting she looked up at Jungkook pleading him that can she don't drink the medicines. 
"Listen to me, it will be good for you okay?" Jungkook touched Seohyun's forehead feeling the temperature decreasing. 
"Fine, but only if you would do me something~" Seohyun smartly said. 
"Fine what is it then?" Seohyun hums~
"Can you stay over tonight? Hehehehe," Seohyun cutely looked embarrassed touching her finger together. 
Jungkook pinch her cheeks seeing Seohyun being like this just melt his heart. 
"Okay I will," He chuckled seeing Seohyun cheering. 
She immediately took the tablet making a cringe face kind of tasting the medicine. 

After for a while Seohyun and Jungkook feel asleep on the Couch in each other arms. The two was innocently sleeping until... Seohyun was disturb by her phone ringing. Standing up from the couch she answered the phone, getting nothing. No one talked... 
Suddenly her door bell rang. She looked over at Jungkook seeing that he is still asleep answering the door quietly as she don't want to not disturb him. Seohyun widen her eyes gasp in shock. 
"H-h-how did you-- No it can't be you," Seohyun eyes were full with terror. 
"I told you that I can find you, " The tall slim guy in front of her smirk. 
"We were over years ago, stop trying to bring that back!!!" Seohyun closed the door stepping outside shouting at him. 
"We're not over yet!! I'm sorry okay!!! I knew that I did the wrong thing!!!" The guy in front of her grabbed her wrist pulling her body close to his. 
"J-just please forgive me and come back to me," The guy laid his head on Seohyun's shoulder. 
"Come back to you!!! You !! Your the person who wrecked me so badly!!! Why don't you just another girl in front of me?! Why don't you and that girl just torture me until I die huh?! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU OH SEHUN!!!