Chapter 6

➢ The Seducer

Knocking on the door, waiting for an answer. Seohyun was standing outside of Jimin's house seeing a bunch of lights inside especially really colourful ones. She kept looking in the window wondering what is he doing inside until...
"Hey Seohyun come in, make yourself comfortable," Jimin welcome her with his badass look. He was wearing his white blue sunglasses at the back of his head with his orange hair. Wearing a white singlet and a dark green with pictures jacket and also his rip jeans.

Seohyun didn't notice there was someone sitting next to the door until he yelled out, " Hey you must be the girl that Jimin have talking about I'm J-hope by the way," He smiled at Seohyun. Jhope looked at Seohyun up and down seeing her perfect figure and angel face. His mouth was wide open making Seohyun chuckle.
"Babe you should close your mouth or you'll swallow a fly," Jhope face went red when she call him ' babe '. The guy who was left out of the conversation got jealous. 
"Yah yah yah Stopping hogging her for yourself Hyung, I'm the person who actually invited her," Jimin complained made the two laugh.
Walking in the house Seohyun notice lights that you usually use for Christmas around your house, made her smile. 
"I guess I'm going to have lots of fun tonight," She mumbled to herself.

 


Jungkook was sitting on the couch waiting for the visitor to come wandering who it was.
"Oi Guys the guest is here!!" You can here J-hope voice around the house.
He's head turn to the staircase seeing a angel face and a perfect figure making his eyes to pop out of his eyes.
"Hey Everyone My name is Seohyun nice to meet you," The girl yelled out with her soothing voice making all the hyungs going up to her. 
Jin and Jungkook knows Seohyun since the day before her friend got in a fight with Jin but the other members wasn't really paying attention so they don't really kow her. 
"Eh aren't you the one who broke up with Naeun in the hallway?" Jungkook mind snap out after that comment was made. 
"Ye I am problem," He showed a innocence face to her. 
Being a seducer she is, she didn't really care, but for some reason Naeun started treating her bad when she didn't do anything. 
"Nothing but for some reason after seeing the break up,  Naeun started hating me," Seohyun said sound pretty piss since she didn't do anything. Jungkook remembered that she was the girl who walked past during the broke up. He smirk a little since he was the cause of Naeun hate her. 
"Yah you two stop leaving the others out," V frown since he does't like being left out. 
The two turn their heads.
Suga turn on loud music that you can even hear outside of the house. Everyone started partying and drinking also Jin is mostly eating. 
Seohyun walked into the bathroom feeling quite dizzy from the alcohol. Suddenly she felt a hand grabbed her wrist pushing her to the wall.
"Your so hot tonight Seohyun," Jimin whispered. His face went closer and closer to Seohyun's face. The two lips started moving passionately. They didn't care who was around them feeling each other. Seohyun pulled away not wanting to do it today, " Babe how about next time?" Jimin sighed but agree knowing that it might be too fast. Seohyun gave a last kiss on his lips leaving a red lipstick on his shirt.

 


"Everyone we have finish all of the alcohol, so two people have to go and buy the alcohol," RapMon shouted, everyone ran into a room not wanting to be the one have to buy the alcohol. Seohyun and Jungkook was left there standing.
"I guess you two have to go and buy the alcohol," RapMon walked into the room that have a bunch of people. 
Seohyun shrugged grabbing her jacket and walking out of the house. Making Jungkook have to follow her.
"Wait up," Jungkook ran up next to her. 
They kept on walking in silently until there's these two people start talking about them.
"Aren't they the playboy and playgirl from Bangtan and Girls Generation?" A girl whisper. 
"Yeah I think so, are they dating?" The other girl eyeing at the two making both of them roll their eyes.
"Aish I wish I can have a chance with Jeon Jungkook," The girl who started the topic sighed feeling disappointed.
"But if the two are dating, they would be the best looking couple," The other girl giggle. 
Jungkook reach out for Seohyun's hand to make them think that the two are dating.
"Omo look they are holding hands," The girl pointed at the hands that is holding together.

Seohyun look at Jungkook weirdly.
"Why are you holding my hand?" She lean into Jungkook's ear to whisper. 
"Look look they are being so close together," The two girls behind them took picture of them without them noticing.  
Jungkook went up to her and gave her a back hug, "Just play with it okay darling," He smiled, the girls behind them took more pictures.
Seohyun played along wanting to make the scene more better for their repeitetion, so she tip toe and gave Jungkook a deep kiss. 
"OMG OMG OMG," The girls squealed. 
Deciding to go Jungkook pulled Seohyun to the Liqor store so he wouldn't need to listen the girls since it's really annoying.
"God those to are annoying,"Jungkook complained.
"You know we could've gone a while ago but you wanted to but a scene for them," Seohyun rolled her eyes.
They can see the liqor store two blocks away so they ran to the store not want to be question by the others since they did took quite a while to get the alcohol.
Grabbing three packs of beer and A bottle of champagne, the two rush to the counter to pay. 
"I think we should get back quick or they will be piss off," Seohyun grabbed the champagne bottle while Jungkook grabbed three packs of beer. 
"Let's go," Jungkook got ready and started speed walking with Seohyun since he can't run because of the heavy beer.

 


"Where we're you guys?" Jin questioned them, looking at the two seeing them huffing and puffing.
'Did you--," Jin got cut by the two.
"No we were running since a ex-girlfriend of Jungkook want revenge for playing her heart," Seohyun rush her words but Jin can still understand.
Jin walked away feeling like something is suspicous.


Author's Note

I was excited to update this chapter so yeah.... Hope you enjoy :)