Chapter 5

➢ The Seducer

Seohyun was lying her bed not knowing what to do. She stare at the text message, thinking should she reply or not since it's her first time a guy ask her out. She was always the one who does the first move since she wasn't shy to do but today it's different. Seohyun grabbed her phone and start texting back to Jimin. 
 
{To: Jimin Oppa}
Sure, but it's late at night where should we go?

{To: Seohyunnie}
I know a place we can go, trust me /winky face emoji/

{To: Jimin Oppa}
Oh okay then where should we meet up?

{To:Seohyunnie}
Come to my house, I will send you the address.
XXXXXX

{To: Jimin Oppa}
See You Soon Jimin-sshi.

{To:Seohyunnie}
Stop being formal to me already, just call me oppa /pout emoji/

Seohyun chuckle at the immature guy text. She got up from her bed walking over to her closet. Looking through the closet she grab dress that look like a two piece. She usually wear this type of clothes to party.


After about 1 hour she got out of her house with a jacket in her hand. She unlocked her red sport car that have a number plate says ' Girls Generation '.

Ring Ring Ring~
"Yeobeoseyo,"Seohyun answered.
"Seohyun-ah are you doing anything tonight?" Jessica shouted at the phone, Seohyun is getting a vibe that her unnies have been drinking. 
"Ah Jessica Unnie I have something to do, why did you ask?" Talking while connecting her bluetooth phone to her car. 
"The girls and I thought about having a party but we accidently start with you," Seohyun rolled her eyes at the word accidently. 
"It fine, Unnie I have to get going see ya tomorrow," Ending the call without letting Jessica answering.
She start her engine and start driving to Jimin's place.

 


"Oi guys just asking I brought someone over," Jimin said making the whole group turn their heads.
Taehyung looked at him in disbelief since Jimin wasn't really the person to bringing people over to the house. 
"Wait who is it?" Taehyung said setting up for the party with Jin, Jungkook and Suga.
"Oh it's just a girl, her name is Seohyun, you guys better treat her well," Jimin pointed at all of them.
"Eh? A girl? Is our Jimin liking someone?" Jin tease Jimin going over to his side.
His face suddenly turn quite red making everyone laugh in the house. 
"N-n-n-no," His stuttered.

 


Author Notes
Hey Guys I'm sorry that I haven't been updating so from now on I'm going to update weekly like maybe on Sundays or Fridays. 
This is just a short chapter but the next chapter is gonna be a long one since I have a bunch of ideas for the story.