Chapter 18

➢ The Seducer

The day of the battle.
Everyone was in place, everyone was ready to start their attack on them.
"Point 1 is ready," Jimin talked through the earpiece quietly. Yoona showed a thumbs up to him, while drinking her coffee. The two was at a bird eye view, looking down at them. While they were on the watch, Taehyung and Tiffany was walking around there enemies block. 
"Honey~ I want that!" Tiffany pointed at the jewelery store just behind the gang people. They walk through the alleyway seeing glazes of eyes looking at them. Analysing each identity the two went off and into the jewelery shop. 
"There's around 30 people around that block, some holding knives, some holding guns. Be Careful." Taehyung reported to the team, he looked around seeing Tiffany no where well actually not until he looked over and saw her trying on a pink diamond necklace. Facepalming himself, he couldn't believe that Tiffany actually meant that she wanted it. The guy walked over to the distracted girl, tapping her on the shoulder.
"Um... Noona you know we need to go right now right?" Taehyung side-eyed her to the alleyway.
Tiffany chuckled at the inexperienced rookie,"I got it all cover don't worry." 
Paitently waiting, Seohyun gave Jungkook something.
"Jungkook, put this on, this will keep you safe," Seohyun suddenly lift up Jungkook's shirt showing his well built body, he was surprised from her sudden move but let her doo whatever. A thin but well designed bullet proof vest, was put on him. 
"I know many of them, are such weaklings on depending their fighting skill that they need to use weapons, but this will help you no matter what, this is a new design by Jessica, it will resurrect into it's original form no matter how many pistol, slashes hit it," Seohyun explained it to him. He frowned.
"But, isn't this for you Seohyun." Jungkook hold her hand. She sighed but smile gently. 
"Don't worry, I'm okay, now let's get going." She pulled him out of the van, not letting him tell his opinion. The two walked out of the place seein a group of girls and guys. They stare at each other nodding.
"Well well well, if it isn't the best boxer in Korea huh~," A woman voice came to them behind. They turned around seeing 9 girls, Jungkook looked at Seohyun confused. The number of members in that line is exactly 9 just like SNSD. 
"Hmph! If it isn't Momo the wannabe fighter, you can't even flick a guy of you can you," Seohyun attitude towards the girl was a 360 compare to Jungkook. 
"Oh~ Who's this? Your toy, may I add boy~." Jungkook frowned at the girl, totally pissed off knowing what she just call him. Feeling a hand holding his wrist back, Seohyun nodded and gave him a wink. Jungkook immediately understood what she want him to do. He whistle as loudly getting everyone attention around the block and click his finger. 
CLICK
Suddenly everyone around the block (BTS & SNSD) got out and point there weapons at the surrounded group. 
"Oh~ I see, you got back up~ BOYS!" Jihyo shouted. Suddenly a group of 7 boys came out from a dark alley which camoflague really well around the place. 
"Ohohohoh I guess today is gonna be a bloody day," Seohyun stretched her arms and neck. Jungkook followed her, remembered that she taught him to stretch and all before starting a fight or you will hurt yourselves badly. 
"COME AND FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE!" Seohyun yelled furiously. Everyone was ready in action, everything went so fast that you weren't able to actually to notice what everyone's doing. 
Jungkook started getting attack by two guys but luckily enough he was able to defend himself for the time being. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Jhope started shooting pistols at the opposite gang, hitting them enough to get injured but not badly injured. The two nemesis that had to work together attacked the girls. Daggers start to throw at each other, even aiming at the human being, bloody red colour drips down on Taeyeon forearm. She looked at it blankly, mad at the person who did that. She eyed everyone, seeing one of them smirking her. Walking over to that girl, she punched in her face making her knock out on the floor.
"No one... can defeat me... If you think I would be in pain by this small injured then how about I give it back to you," Taeyeon showed her cut forearm that is pretty large. She grabbed her beloved knife from her back pocket and jump up and push the knife into the girl stomach that blood splattered on her face. The girl beneath her, face in pain, finally gave up after Taeyeon's wrath. Everyone else was busy winning the fight especially Seohyun. 
Seohyun's hand was so fast in motion that she could knock out four people at once. She kept on fighting until she badly injured the other person. But... an imagined came to her it was horrific. Jungkook was on the verge on knocking out to the floor, seeing that one of the guys bringing a knife out of his pocket. Not thinking about anything, she rushed over helping him. The knife was about to stab the guy stomach, but her hand grabbed hold of the blade. The sharp blade, start to cut through her skin, making her hand bloody in crimson. Jungkook widen his eyes, seeing her hand. The back up gun that she gave to him got pulled out and a loud shot was heard everywhere. The guy start to fall feeling his knee in pain, he wasn't able to get up due to his shot leg. Seohyun, smile softly from him, she lean on him, tired. 
"Police is coming, better get out of there." Yoona noticed them. They evacuated the place going into their own van. Seohyun climbed up to the passenger seat, paled face. It was like her blood is not even in her. Ripping her shirt for a tempoaray bandage, she wrapped around her wrist to stop the blood flowing. Jungkook came right after, getting into the driver's seat. He stared at her wound, worried due to the amount of blood loss. 
"Are you okay?..."
"I'm okay, just take me to the hide out place Jungkook." She gasped for air trying to instruct him so the two of them can get away. Her eyes closed, resting for a bit but ended up fainted in the car.