Chapter 4

➢ The Seducer

The guy was lying on the bed smiling at the ceiling.
"Yah Hyung why are you being so creepy today?" Jungkook jump on the bed.
"It's nothing, there's this girl I met, She's pretty, tall and have chubby cheeks like me," Jimin pose with two finger pointing at each cheek.
Jungkook stare at him weirdly never knew Jimin could be happy just becuase he met a girl. 
"You hyung girls are all the same, the love handsome and rich people,"Jungkook sighed knowing there would not be a girl that would not fall in love with him.
"Yah You can't say that, that girl can be really nice and you already talk bad about her," Jimin throw his pillow at the lad.
Jungkook catched it immediately laughing how innocent he's hyung could be. 
"Well then I should meet the girl then," The boy evily laughed. 
"Yah Yah Yah Na-Uh I got dibs on her your not having her," Jimin shake his head disagreeing about him meeting the girl.
BEEP BEEP 
"Huh Hyung you got a message," Jungkook being curious wanted to read the message. He tried to read it before Jimin grab it.
"Hyung who is it?"
"The girl I'm talking about, she said we should go out and meet each oher tomorrow at the Han River," Jimin said not taking his eyes off of the phone screen.
Jungkook suddenly stand up, seeing that Jimin is to focused on his phone. 
"Good Night Hyung," Jungkook close the door. 
 


"Banana Milk or Strawberry Milk?" Hongbin took both showing it to Seohyun.
The girl look at the two drinks wanting to have both.
"How about we get both? Then we can both share them okay," Seohyun uses her puppy eyes on Hongbin fortunately for Seohyun it works on him.
The two walk up to the cashier and paid the payment. Walking out of the convience store they crash into a group of people.
"I'm sorry I'm really sorry," Seohyun apologized and stood up.
The boy look at the group of people and widen his eyes.
"HYUNG!!! HYUK! Why are you here?!" Hongbin said feeling shock. 
N and Ken look at Hongbin smiling cheivously.
"Why are we ruining your date?" N laughed while Ken tease Hongin.
"Aniyo...," Hongbin face turn beet red making Seohyun laughed too.
"Ken I haven't seen you for a while," Seohyun gave Ken a hug.
"Me too, well at least I meet you now," He ruffle Seohyun hair.
The boys around them felt confuse not knowing their member know this girl
"Hyung you know this girl? Why didn't you tell us?" Hyuk said with disbelief. VIXX usually never keep secrets unless it's something that they don't want to talk about. 
Ken rubbed his neck feeling like he will be question later at the dorm.
"Ahaha... I forgot....," Ken whispered made the 6 guys pull him to the dorm.
Seohyun stood there looking at the 7 guys confuse while seeing Ken waving goodbye to her.
Buzz~
{From: Jimin Oppa}
Seohyun-ah are you free tonight?