Chapter 14

➢ The Seducer

  

 




Seohyun's POV

Where am I? I look over seeing someone I expect but also don't expect. I looked at him carefully, admiring his feature, it was beautiful. My hand softly automatically went up to his face to caress it. His eyes... His Nose... His Lips... it was perfect. Suddenly his hand hold my hand.
"Your awake?" Jungkook said in his sleepy voice, still having his eyes close. This feeling... The feeling that I use to have on Oh Sehun.. Am I in love with you Jeon Jungkook?
He suddenly chuckled making me to lose my train of thoughts. 
"Why are you looking at me so deeply?" My face turn super red, Omg he notice that I was looking at him. 
"Uh just wanted t-t-to look at your features.. ye that's it," Oh no I stuttered, what is he going to think about it. 
He laughed, pulling me into his arms. I enjoy this, I wish this could be forever for me... 
But... That not gonna happen...

Jungkook's POV

My heart beats faster for her, when her hot breath reflects from my skin. She was soft and fragile, when I saw her like this. What is she doing to me? This feeling was once familiar to me but now it felt stronger then before. Sitting up, I saw Seohyun was a bit surprised by my action, I position her head on my lap. 
"Do you have anything to do today?" She was thinking, after that she smiled at me and said, " All of my assignment are done so no."
I smile back at her happy that she is free today wanting to spend a day fully with her only. 
"How about going to the mall today?" Seohyun sat up right after I said mall. 
She cheerfully smiled, " Ye I would love to go to the mall with you,"She pulled me up to stand up and spin me around. 
"Then how about I make you breakfast, then we get change and go okay," I was happy that she forgot everything from last night. Hopefully she will be this happy everyday. 

Seohyun's POV
Jungkook have already went to take a shower. Going into the kitchen, I saw a bunch of stuff in it. It's a bit messy but I can still survive. Actually I think this is my first time to be in Jungkook's house. ... Huh? This picture... My hands tremble, touching it softly it was a picture of a girl and him. They seem really in love, she's so pretty. Are they still dating? Am I being a third wheel? I sighs, hearing Jungkook's footsteps coming my way. I immediately step away from the frame and went back to cooking. 
"What your making?" Jungkook wraps his arm around my waist. I smile softly at his action, it was warm. 
"Pancakes~ Whip cream or Ice Cream?" I set up the plates for the two of us and waited for his answer. He taps his chin, while thinking. I can't help but just notice that he was only in a robe, right after a shower.. OMG SEO JOO HYUN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! 
"Hello? hellooo? Is there anyone in this mind??" Jungkook kept on waving his hand in front of my eyes making me dizzy. I grab his hand and hold, laughing at the last moment. 
"Stop making me dizzy~" I laughed making Jungkook laugh with me. 
"I can't help it, I gave you an answer but you didn't reply," He spin me around into his arms. I lean back into him enjoying this moment. 
"I wish I could be like this forever..." 
"Me too..."


Sehun's POV

What does that guy have that I don't have?! How could she leave like that at the club?! Opening another can of beer, my mates kept on staring me like I'm crazy or something. 
"What are you looking at?!" My anger couldn't contain anymore, I just have to shout. 
Kai stood up, he pushed me make my temper more mad. 
"STOP THIS NOW!! YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING NEARLY MORE THEN 6 HOURS MAN!!! DON'T YOU THINK THAT WE WERE WORRIED FOR YOU!! YOU DESERVE IT WHEN SEOHYUN LEFT YOU BACK THERE!!! JUST BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T COURT HER!!!" That sentence made me froze. Kai courting Seohyun? No way... I was in a blur.. Giving a punch to Kai's face. All of the member rushed up to the both of us to stop our action. 
"WHAT THE SEHUN?!" Suho shouted at me with fury in his voice. I rolled my eyes didn't care about anything else. 
"YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ONE OF YOUR MATES!!! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!" Suho scolded pointing me at the door. Pfft who need them? Okay maybe sometimes but Kai ing was trying to court Seohyun. How could he? He was one of my best mates... 
Ring Ringzzz
"Hello?" I answer the phone a bit weirded out. 
"Is this Oh Sehun?" A woman voice that I wasn't able to recongnize ask me. I was going to say a random name and say no but eh I don't care really.
"Ye this is him, What do you want?" Leaning on the wall, I waited for her answer. Why is she taking so long jeez.
"I want you to get back together with Seo Joo Hyun," I frown, who is this person? 
"Your not the boss of me, why do I have to listen to you?" I smirk, hearing the girl sighing in the background. 
"Just do it, it's good for the both of us, I get my boyfriend back and you will get your girlfriend back deal?" She sounded really frustrated. I tap my chin twice. 
"Deal, but I need to know your name," I waited.
"Jung Yein..."