Chapter 19

➢ The Seducer

Seohyun's POV 
Darkness was the only thing I can see right now. I remember that I got a bad cut and was in Jungkook's Car. What happned after? I felt a warmth on my hand, not sure what it was. 
"I'm sorry..." Jungkook? Why are you saying sorry?
"I should've took that cut instead of you." He sighed. I tried to reply to him but ending up not able to. My lips was evolve around a familiar feeling. Is he kissing me?! ... I seriously want to respond to him right now but I don't know why I am unable to move.
"Jungkook? Your still here?" Yoona's voice went through my ear. 
"Yeah..."
"You should get back to the others now, I will be here watching her don't worry." 
"It's okay, I can stay here." 
"You know Seohyun would be angry if you worry about her right?" Yoona, you know me to well. 
"...." I heard no noise after that, I'm tired, I think should sleep for a bit. 

Jungkook's POV
Her sleeping face was in front of me, I feel hopeless seeing her like that. A hand was patting my shoulder making me look up. 
"It's really okay... I want to take care of her... Protect her." A audible sigh, left from Yoona's mouth. She pulled a chair over setting down next to me.
"You really want to protect her?" Nodding my head, she stare at me seriously. 
"Leave her then." Wait? But that doesn't protect her. Why?
"Wait.. what?!"
"There's nothing else to be said but that from me." Yoona stood up ready to leave the room. With my instinct , I pulled her down back to the position she was before.
"Why?" 
"I can't tell you but it's best for you to not know." Yoona yanked her arm off my grip. She walked out of the silence room. 
What the hell just happen? I don't get it, wouldn't that just hurt her even more. My attention went back to the angelic girl on the bed. Her hair was in the way of her face, I reached out touching her silky strand putting it behind her ear.
"Good Night..." 

3 days later 
Jungkook's POV
"Seohyun!" I saw her eyes opening slowly. The only I think about is hugging her. 
"Oww... Can't you be softer morning hugger~" She chuckled at me, but then the words I remembered what Yoona told me darkens me. 
"Hello~ Is Jeon Jungkook okay?" She smiled at me.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay." Her arms wrapped around my waist returning the hug. Should I tell her what Yoona told me? What am I talking about, I bet she wouldn't tell me anything ... But I really want to...
"Jungkook... Is something bothering you?" Her face shows a worried expression to me. I force a smile on my lips trying to convince her.
"It's nothing, it's just something your imagining." Seohyun looks at me stern. 
"You know you can't trick me Jeon Jungkook." 
"I said it's something your imagining okay! It's none your business anyway." I shouted at her. I-I shouted at her... Looking up at her face, she looked cold, no emotion. What did I do... I should've known better... 
"I'm so sorry Seo... I think I should just leave," Softly I untangle our body and went outside of the room. Closing the door softly, four people I didn't expect to see right away pulled me to another room.    

Seohyun's POV
Pfft.. Guys are always such , and not trust worthy. Why the , did I trust him? The door open showing someone I didn't want to see. 
"Why are you here?"
"Can't I worry about you at least." He tried to walk closer to me. Why is he here anyway? A hand touch my head, ruffling my hair.
"I already have a bed hair, your just making it worser." His deep voice chuckled, I looked up confused. 
"Your always so cold to me but so obedient to me." What is he going on about? There's something about him changed. 
"What do you want, the only purpose you talk to me is to use me." 
"On Spot like always aren't you," I snapped couldn't take his presence. His smirk is annoying as always. 
"Just get to the point already." 
"Come with me to Hong Kong, I need your help."
"I ca- Wait, don't tell me..." He nodded. Looking outside of the window, I think for a bit. No use keeping me here anyway... No one's here is a use to me anyway.
"Fine, come and pick me up in 3 hours."
"Sorry can't, I need you to finish packing in an hour." He must be crazy. Who the can pack in one hour?! Seeing my bewildered expression on my face, he smirked and chuckled. 
"Want me to help you with your ?" I glared at him. 
"No! Wait for me outside, I will be ready."
He left the room, with just me inside the room. I took the needle out of me and the oxygen on my nose. I need something to boost my energy with something. I looked at my bandage arm, seeing that's it badly injured. , why does this have to happen right now. I lift it up, feeling pain through my whole arm.
"I have no time in pain right now." I open the cupboard, looking for medicines that are able to restore my energy. 
"I guess this have to do for now." Taking some needles and tablets I put it in a medicine box. Grabbing a brand new one, I plunge the sharp needle through my flesh. Groaning at the sharp pain, my arm felt a bit better feeling the chemical flowing in my veins. After all of the medicine prepartions, I went to my room to pack my clothes and all of that into a backpack as quick as can. Having a fast clean up on my body. I left the house not caring on telling my where's about. A car was parked in front of me, opening it I throw myself in the passenger seat.
"What took you so long, Miss Boxer?" He snickered at me. A paper bag was next to me, I looked at the amn in the driver's seat, opening the bag I saw my favourite sandwich and drink in it. 
"You remember didn't you? and how did you know I haven't eat?" 
"I think a 5 year old kid could even recognise that you haven't eat with your face pale like a white sheet." He chuckled. I smiled a bit, seeing how he remember my favourite food and drink even though it's been 3 years since we talked. 
"You've changed... You seem more happy then before." I looked over, watching his side profile.
"Huh? What are talking about?" 
"Your smiling more ever since then." Since then huh... I guess it have been a while.
"I'm happy seeing you like this, it calms me down."
"As flirty as always huh, Mr. Fencer." He laughed at me, after my remark.
"It's been a while since I heard people calling me that, but really your smile makes me calm down." I went silent, he remembers. When did guys become this vulnerable, I've hurt him many times but then he always come back to me with a smile when I'm in a dump. 
"Come on now~ You should eat a bit to," I offered him a bite in my sandwich. He stopped in front of the red light taking a bite from it. 
"Your taste buds are so childish honestly, you dragging my taste buds down with you Seohyun!" He laughed. 
"Oh Shut Up! I know you like it Jackson Wang!" I poke my tongue out.