Chapter 1

➢ The Seducer

 

 Seohyun's POV

It's just another typical boring day. I hurt a guy feelings. I know it isn't right to do that but just that it's really fun. Ever Since that time I've turn like this. I guess that past memory hit me hard that my whole personality change. 

Ring Ring

"Seohyun-Ah Where are you? The Unnies and I are waiting for you at the cafeteria you better hurry up or Sooyoung would get to you," Yoona Unnie explained.

"Arrasso Unnie, I'm going to go now," I chuckled at Yoona. 

I wonder why Unnie can be older then me but more childish then me.

I ended the phone call and start running too the cafeteria. I suddenly heard a girl crying. Hm is it another break up? I walked slowly to see who it is and it was Naeun. She was crying while crouching down with a guy in front of her. Who is he? I've never seen him in this college before. Oh well it wasn't my business anyway... Why am I butting in other people lives? Stupid Seohyun. Wait did I forgot something?

I widen my eyes "OH !," I shouted made the guy and Naeun look at me. I ran to the cafeteria as fast as I can before I get yell by the Unnies. They seriously will turn into monsters if they are hungry.

Jungkook's POV

I kind of getting bored with Naeun she so annoying and kept on bossing me around. Why did I chosed her? I should've chosed Bomi then her. I guess I have to break the news to her.

"Hello?" Naeun picked up the phone call.

"It's Jungkook, I need to have a talk with you...," I said coldly but unfortunately she didn't notice my cold tone.

"Oppa!! Where do you want me to meet you?" She happily answered me.

"I will meet you in front of your locker at Lunch," I ended the call without letting her answer me.

I walked to Naeun's college since it was only a few blocks away from my college. Hm it's a bit bigger then me college tho but I prefer my college since my Hyungs are there. 
 
I waited for Naeun in front of her locker seeing her walking towards already made me even more tired of her. Her princess attitude is too much for me.
 
"Oppa!!! So why did you came to my college all of a sudden?" She smiled at me linking her arm with mine.
 
"Nothing... I just want to tell you something," I said with my cold time.
 
"What is it? Did you wanted to have another date with me tonight?" She giggled.
 
"No... I want to break up with you," I pulled my arm away from her. While she stood there frozen thinking that I've said the wrong words.
 
"Wait what? You want to break up with me??" She looked at me hurt and confused.
 
"Yes... I can't take it anymore with you," I know I was a bit harsh with my words but that's the truth. 
 
Her body started going down in a crouching position. She cried with her hands on her face not wanting me to see her ruin make up face. 
 
"OH ," I heard a girl shouted running towards somewhere. She had beautiful eyes with Long Black hair. 
 
"Naeun... Who's the girl that just shouted out loud?" I asked her still looking at the direction that the girl ran too.
 
"Huh?Seohyun? You seriously are a ing jerk?! How could you be thinking about another girl when there's one girl crying in front of you?!" I shrugged my shoulder didn't really care since I finish taking care of the job. 
 
I walked out of the college ignoring Naeun's shouts telling me to come back. Hm... So the girl name is Seohyun huh.. 
 
I smirked knowing who my target going to be. Seohyun... Such a beautiful girl. I was walking on a quite street until my phone suddenly rang.
 
"Hello..." I answered the phone.
 
"Oi Jungkook when are you going to be here? We've been waiting for you for half an hour," Jimin complained to me.
 
"I didn't tell Hyungs to wait for me tho.." I said innocently.
 
"Stop trying to act innocent!! I know that you are up to something and I don't like the feeling of it," Jimin shouted. 
 
"Fine I will be there in 10 mins," I chuckled.
 
"Oh by the way can you get us some beverages? We don't have that much left and all the other ones we don't really like," I shaked my head wonder how he could be older then me.
 
"Ok see ya later," I ended the call don't want to hear his blabbing again.
 
 
Author's Note
So thank you for the people who upvoted and subscribed the story before I even get to update a chapter. I know I know my writing skills isn't that great. I never been great at writing I guess. I hope you enjoy this chapter tho. I will try to update daily for you guys ^^