Chapter 7

➢ The Seducer

                                                                           ​        

                 ​                              ​                       
              
                          ​                                                             

                                                                                 

Everyone was in the same room drunk as . Namjoon and Hoseok was sleeping on the couch but have their upper body on the floor while lower body on the couch. Jungkook was sitting on the chair wrong way while having his head looking down. Suga was on the floor holding a alcohol bottle was sleeping. Jin was sitting cross legged leaning on the door. While Jimin, Taehyung and Seohyun was hugging each other since they were cold. 
Ring~ Ring~
Seohyun's phone rang, the noise from the phone made everyone groaned. 
"Someone turn off the phone," Suga shouted, piss off since he didn't got much sleep. Seohyun's head looked up searching for the phone that kept on ringing and notice it was on the top shelf. She reached up and saw it was her phone.
"Yeobeoseyo...," Seohyun said with her cracked voice from the shouting and partying last night. 
"Where the are you?" Yoona cursed at her making her surprise. 
"What's wrong Unnie?" Looking around the room seeing it was messed up.
"What's wrong? Really? It's freaking 10:00 am and we need you here or we won't be able to present our project," Yoona shouted in frustration since she doesn't like to get a bad grade. 
Seohyun eyes widen looking at the clock. She remembered that her group project was suppose to due in today.
Seohyun was about to go but then a hand stop her. 
"Where you going?" Jimin had his chin on her shoulder. 
"Sorry Babe, I have to go or my friends going to mad at me but I will promise you I will you later okay," Seohyun gave Jimin a peck on a cheek and went out of the house to her car. She look at her clothes noticing it wasn't her but it was Jimin's shirt and Jungkook's sweatpants. 
FlashBack~
Seohyun was drunk going into every member room. She wanted to change so she can feel more . Going into Jimin's and Jungkook's room she found a shirt that was looks really comfortable to wear and sweat pants that fit her. She undress herself still wearing her bra and underwear putting on the clothes she found. 
"Seohyun why you're in here? Shouldn't you be outside partying with us?" V said with his head out the door. 
"I'm coming okay jeez V," She walked up to him and ruffle his hair. 
V link his arm with her giving her a cute smile. Seohyun replied with a chuckle and gave him a sweet peck making him blush. 
"Come on now we should go out their or they would be suspicious," Pulling V into the lounge room. 
End of Flashback~

Seohyun look through her phone seeing a bunch on new phone numbers that she couldn't remember when she got it. Clicking on Jessica's phone number she texted her.

{ To: Jessica Unnie }
Unnie can you please set up a pair of clothes for me to go to college? Pretty please 
ต( ິᵒ̴̶̷̤́ᆺ⃘ᵒ̴̶̷̤̀ )ິต

{ From : Jessica Unnie }
Yah! I'm not your servant why would I do that? 
\\\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

Knock Knock!!!
Opening the door she saw Hoseok smiling at her. 
"I thought you gone a while ago, why you still here Honey?" Jhope Asked. He looked at Seohyun phone seeing a text message kept coming in. 
"Who's that texting you?" Seohyun looking back at her phone seeing a bunch of message from Yoona and Jessica.
"It's my Unnies," Seohyun texted back to the two girl who are furious at her. 
J-hope frown seeing Seohyun in a panic mode. 
"Do you want me to drive you there it seems like you won't be able to concentrate with the texts coming in?" J-hope offered making Seohyun smiled, she got out of the driver's seat and went to the passenger seat. 
"Thank so much Babe," J-hope walked over to the driver's seat and started the engine on. 

 


Yoona walked up and down the hall making Sooyoung and Hyoyeon dizzy. 
"Yah stop walking up and down it's making me dizzy," Sooyoung complained. Yoona glared at the older girl, but still she sat down.
"Where the hell was Seohyun last night? Why didn't she came back home?" Hyoyeon started getting worried for the younger girl. 
Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sat outside there class waiting for Seohyun to come. 

 


Rushing out of the car, Seohyun walked in the house seeing a outfit prepared for her. After convincing Jessica to prepare her an outfit, she went into the bathroom had a super quick bath and wore the outfit. 
Running out of the house, locking the door she saw J-hope leaning on her car waiting for her. 
"Well that's fast," J-hope chuckle seeing the girl already fully prepared. 
"Are you saying girls can't get dress fast?" Seohyun raise a brow at J-hope.
Chuckling at the girl,"Get in the car already, I don't think yu want to be late," The two got in the car driving at full speed to Seohyun's College. 


"I don't know how to thank you," Seohyun smiling at J-hope giving a hug and  a kiss. 
"You already did Honey," J-hope waved her goodbye and went off to his college that was opposite her college. 
Everyone around whispering at the two, since they look so good together.
"Is Seohyun from SNSD and J-hope BTS dating or something?" A guy whispered. 
"They look so good together," A girl admired. 
Hearing all these comments around Seohyun making her feel like why have there been these situations. 
The three girls seeing Seohyun waving at them.
"SEOHYUN!!!" All three girl shouted. 
"Your in time," Yoona happily shouted. 
They got 15 more mins until they have to present their project. 
"Shouldn't we be getting now?" Sooyoung walked in the classroom with the three other girls walking behind with her. 

Author's Note
Hello Everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter I put quite a lot of effort in it. The reason why I'm updating this much because I'm going on holiday soon and I'm not going to bring my laptop with me so I won't be able to update for a month so I'm trying to make sure that you guys can read lots and lots from this story. I will be updating after the holiday so don't worry ^A^
-린