Chapter 16

➢ The Seducer

                                                    


"From now on, we are your mentor and you have to do what we say," Taeyeon said making the guys weirded out. 
"Why do we have to do what you say?" Suga fighted back again like before making Taeyeon really piss. 
"SHUT UP! Your guys and you are on a string of danger , and if you do something wrong then you would be dead by now, so stop fighting back with me!" Taeyeon back-fired Suga, making him frown sitting on the couch.
"Okay, since we have more members then you, two of you will have two mentors." Taeyeon slowly instructed. She distrubuted the members. 
Taeyeon : Suga
Jessica : Rap Monster 
Tiffany : Taehyung
Yoona : Jimin
Sooyoung and Yuri : Jin
Sunny and Hyoyeon : J-hope
Seohyun : Jungkook 
"Each of us will be teaching you guys, our specialty to be specific, for example if I'm your mentor then you will be learning knife skill." Taeyeon glared at Suga, seeing him slacking off. 
"That's it for now, take some rest and tomorrow we will start training at 6 am," She walked away letting the others to talk. 
Seohyun was trying to get away from the boys especially Suga. Tip-toeing slowly to the stairs, she slowly disappear from the place but unfortunately her old friend know her to well, followed her. 
"Seohyun... What is this all about?! Ever since I left , why did you join a gang?!" Suga seriously talked to her. She sighed, turning around to him. She explained to him her after he move away. 
"I'm so sorry Seo.." He hugged her muffle his words. 
"It's okay Yoongi... You should get back to the others, I'm just going to go for a walk," Yoongi nodded getting back to the others. He knows it's best for her to be leave alone. 
Jungkook saw the whole scene quite jealous too be honest. Keeping quiet he went back inside, seeing everyone getting along except for Taeyeon and Yoongi. Taehyung noticed Jungkook gloomy look.. 
"Hey man~ Are youu okay?" He sat next to him. 
"Nothing really..." 
"Man~ You think you can trick me but I know you Jungkook-ah so tell me, what's wrong?" He sighed. He waited for a few minutes before telling him.
"Fine.. I'm jealous of Yoongi Hyung since he's so close with Seohyun," Jungkook puff his cheeks mad. Taehyung just laughed at the young boy which just made him more upset. 

 


Seohyun's POV

Aish~ I'm so annoyed and tired. Ever since he started getting my phone number, he starts to annoy me. Sehun have been calling me, these three days. He kept on sending me messages everyday and I bet he will send one to me in a few minutes. 
Bing~
Yup. Right On time. 
From : Stalker
Seohyun, come on stop ignoring my messages. 
To : Stalker
  Off! 
From : Stalker
No! If you keep on ignoring my messages~ Maybe I should pay a visit to your lovely boyfriend. 
To : Stalker
Don't even dare to touch Jungkook! If I have to protect him with my life, I will.
Turning my phone off, I immediately went back to the hang out. Opening the door, I see everyone all safe and sound which made me smile. 
"Oh! Seohyun! Where did you go?!" Yuri asked me, checking if I'm okay. 
"Unnie~ I'm okay! Don't worry, so how is it with the guys?" Yuri have a tint of red in her face, leaning over to my ear.
"Um... Seo, don't tell this to anyone but I think I kind of like Jin..." I laughed at her innocent, even though she's really deadly in real life. She's our right hand, the assassin. 
"So why don't you stay with him and talk to him unnie? Rather talking to me," Pushing her to him, I walk over to Jungkook seeing him bored.
"Yuri and Jin should date," I suddenly suggested, catching his attention.
"And why's that?" Jungkook leaned. He seem really interested with the topic. Never knew a guy could get so excited of scandlous news. 
"Nothing~ They just look good together don't you think," I watch the two interact. It was really cute, how Yuri was being all cutesy to Jin. 
"How about us? What do you think of you can me?" He look serious, trying to make the atmosphere more cheerful, I came up with an excuse. 
"Maybe~," I answered. 
"Jeon Jungkook doesn't accept maybe as an answer."
"Well... You have to see~ We won't know what will come in the future."
"Oh come on Seohyun~ Just tell me please~." 
"Nope not a chance!" 

 


Author's Note
Hey Guys!! Sorry for the short update, I kind of having a writer's block so this chapter is kind of short but I promise I will write a really long chapter in the next chapter!!