Chapter 11

➢ The Seducer

Walking to the park Yoongi waited for Seohyun to arrive. He put her stuff down softly in case something fragile is in it. 
"Suga!!" Seohyun ran to him happily. 
"YOUR A LIFESAVER MY UNNIE STARTED TO GETTING SUSPICIOUS OF ME AND--," Yoongi chuckled disturbing her sentence and patted her head. 
"Hey Suga are you by chance-- Min Yoongi and do you know Seo Joo Hyun," Seohyun carefully asking scared that she would embarrass herself.
Yoongi's eyes widen at the mention of ' Seo JooHyun'. 
"Yo-your Seo Joo Hyun," Yoongi pointed at Seohyun. Nodding having her head shyly down.
He suddenly gave her a tight hug making her knowing the answer. 
"Why didn't you tell me your back? I've missed you," Yoongi asked still hugging her. He felt so happy since he have reunited with his long lost childhood friend. 
The two actually went way back in the day. They were neighbours. Seohyun was the new girl in town and Yoongi's mother welcome her family. Yoongi have been there for her, protecting her and she was like a little sister to him but when they got older the two started to feel more then brother and sisters. They have a passion to become a songwriter. Loving music so much the two was a perfect match. Unfortunately for Seohyun she have to go to Australia because only Australia have the cure for her mother sickness. 
"Is your mom okay? I heard she was really sick that's why you had to go overseas?" The two sat down on the bench planning for a long conversation.
"She have heal over time, it seems like you have change over time when I have gone," Seohyun chuckle bitterly remembered the night they party. It wasn't himself she remember that he was a sweet guy sometimes can be cold but that's how it is but that night it was like a whole new different person. She didn't dislike it or anything just that it must've been different if she did stayed.
"You too..." Yoongi chuckled like her. He known JooHyun like a sweet and innocent girl but like her name SeoHyun it was a different person. 
"Have you achieved your dream yet?" The both said at the same time. Smiling at one another seeing that they still have the habitat of saying the same thing. 
"Ye I kind of have but I only wrote the lyrics," Taking out her phone, giving Yoongi to listen to Only U. 
You are everything I've been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if pain from the faded past comes
I will always tell you my heart that only beats toward you
Those words made Yoongi hoping that it was for him. He smiled at the lyrics making Seohyun satisfied that he's enjoying it. 
"Who's the song for?" Seohyun face turn sad for a moment.
"Secret..." She whispered to him. 
It was Yoongi turn to show her his song. 
The promises we made disappeared
with the time we spent together
The dominos have fallen with our breakup
Like Juliet and Romeo
Did I like you too much?
Seohyun looked at Yoongi seeing his facial turn sad. Her hand went up to his cheek and caresses his face. Yoongi know that only Seohyun would know if he is sad or not. Even though his face expressions are always the same but in her eyes she knows if he sad or not. Seohyun slowly went closer to him, their nose is touching each other. The two lips collided sweetly. It wasn't like the one they had before, it felt like a kiss that was in pain. They know that if Seohyun didn't go they would've been together. 
Letting go of the kids the two is out of breath feeling a strange feeling in their body. Trying to get out of the awkwardness Suga suggested that dropping all the stuff at her place then come over to his place suggesting composing a song since the both just United. Agreeing to the idea the two quickly finish back all of Seohyun stuff in her dorm. 
After about 1 hour the two arrived at BTS Dorm hearing no sound. 
"Where's the other?" Seohyun looked around seeing no one. 
"It's basically nap time for them around 2pm," Suga rolled his eyes. He tend to use this time to compose since it's so quiet. 
Going into Suga's rooms. It was super unorganised. He's desk is fill with paper, while the bed is filled with his dirty clothes. 
"Really? Yoongi," Seohyun rolled up her sleeves and picked up all of his dirty clothes.
"Do you even have a laundry basket?" Yoongi shrugged doesn't know if they even have one. Shaking her head she found a basket next to the door.
"Wow Yoongi it's right next to the door and you didn't see it," Seohyun put the clothes in the laundry basket. Walking up to his desk where there's two chairs she sat in one and admire his work on his desk. 
"You seriously did put a lot of work I your music don't you," Seohyun chuckled holding one of his pieces of paper. 
The two started to compose a piece for 4 hours. The members was outside wondering why is Suga still in his room since he would only be in it till 4 but today he's in his room till 6.
"Hyung do you think Yoongi hyung is being to personal today?" Rapmon asked Jin. Jin was also concern since Suga not getting out of his room. 
The two walked up to his room hearing really ual sounds. 
"Ah~ That feels good," A female voice moaned. Jin recognise the voice it was SeoHyun. 
Jin looked at Rapmon widen his eyes. The two quietly opening the door seeing Suga head is buried on SeoHyun next. 
"Now it's your turn I want to feel it," Suga husky voice came out.
"OMG YOU TWO," Jin Shouted couldn't take it anymore pointing at them. The two had their hands up shaking there head. 
"No it's a misunderstanding," Seohyun shouted out. Rapmon smirked," It's okay we will keep the kids busy don't worry," Pulling Jin out of the way closing the door. 
"Don't tell me they thought we were.." Seohyun and Yoongi laughed loudly since Rapmon and Jin thought they were about to but actually...
30 Mins before
"Yoongi can you give me a massage my neck feel like it's going to get a cramp," Seohyun hold her neck.
"Only if you also give me a massage," Standing up, Yoongi gave Seohyun a massage. 
She never knew that Yoongi hands can be this soft and skill full. It was making her feel really sleepy.
"Ah~ That feels good," Seohyun sleepy voice came out.
"Now it's your turn I want to feel it," Yoongi head was on her crooked of her neck. He was also tired he wanted to sleep but Seohyun was here. 


Author's Note
Loving the update? Hope you guys did ^^ Seems like more and more people start to enjoying this Story and want more~ I will try my best and keep on writing~ oh by the way should I make a trailer? I think I should but my video editing skills kind of XD 
- 린