Chapter 21

➢ The Seducer

Seohyun's POV
"Tell me the locations of Dr. Seo," I pointed my gun at the woman mercilessly. Jackson lean on the wall smirking. 
"God, Seohyun your such a tease." He chuckled. I glared at him, distracting me from my job. The woman look at me scared, her face looked over at Jackson, giving an expression that shows "please help me." Her face is pathetic, such humans make me disgusted, holding on their lives not accepting that they are going to die. He started to walk up to me slowly wrapping his arms around me. 
"Mmhmm~ Seo, that girl look like she want to go, doesn't she." He my neck. Typical Jackson, I guess he himself also decided. I let my guard down, letting her escape. Her heels click everytime her feet land on the marble floor, the sound of it annoys me. 
"Shoot her Seo." Jackson whisper in my ear. 
"No need to tell me, I know what I'm doing." I chuckled, without a second I shot her accurately at her back piercing through her body. The two of us, walked over to the woman, smirking. 
"I-I thought you would help m-ee." The woman tried to talk to Jackson. He bend down to the floor caress her cheek with his bloody hand. 
"When did I say that, if you would tell her the locations of Dr.Seo you could've had a much more beautiful death." He pat her cheeks, one two times. 
"Y-Your such a devil." Her tears drop down her face, within her last breathe. Well that was useless, I walk back outside, getting back into Jackson's car. I could've wasted my time on playing darts, but now I have nothing to do. I took off the red gloves that was dyed with blood. My white gloves are ruined. Sigh... That always happens anyway. I took out my phone from my bag. 

[ Jungkook ] 0807
Seohyun, please tell me where you are? 
Your Unnies, told me everything. I don't care if your not human anymore. Just please come back to my side... 

[ Jungkook ] 1007
I've been drinking the drink you gave me that day... I remember how you smile at me gleefully. I want to hear it in front of me again. Please come back... 

[ Jungkook ] 2007
Everyone have been missing you Seo, why aren't you back yet?! Are you still mad at me? I'm really sorry... Just please come back I'm begging you.

I turn off my phone again, feeling my heart aches. Jungkook... Your so dumb... We can never be together. 
"Let's get going." Jackson got in the car. He himself was red to like me, but using a sword have a bloody effect then a gun. I nodded my head returning my aim. 
"Have you got any details?" I asked him, interested. 
"Who do you think I am? Of course I did." Jackson handed me files, that felt quite warm. He printed it from the computer I guess. I look at the files, seeing information of the science lab that Dr.Seo worked at. Such monsters. I gripped on the paper, reading the information. I swear that I will kill that monsters with my own hands. No one can stop me.... Not... Even Jungkook... 


"Stop it Jackson." He kept on kissing me, which I didn't want to since I'm in a bath. It's not really anything to be embarrassed about on being in front of someone honestly. I dont understand why girls always so flustered with it. 
"Awww, come on Seo~ Shouldn't I get a reward?" as always. Reward huh? 
"Get in the bath then." Jackson smiled seeing that I approve him to get in the bath. He took his clothes off in front of me and got in the bath. I'm so tired honestly. 
"Seo... I have important news." I open my eyes, peering his face to see what he's about to say. 
"Before I infiltrated the guards, I got some info during my disguise, apparently your father have the government behind his back." I close my eyes back again. 
"Typical him, and he think he can beat me?" I smirked, Jackson wraps his arms around me, letting me lean on him like a pillow. 
"I will be by yourside until the end, my princess." He whispered into my ears. My mind is in rest, Jackson... I'm sorry... Someone have already took me heart away from you... 
"Thank You, my knight..." 


I wore a lovely red dress, showing off my curves while Jackson wore a beautiful black suit. He offer his arm, telling me to wrap my arm in his. 
"Shall we go now, my princess?" I nodded my head, letting him lead me out of the house into his other car. We were going undercover, as a pair of rich couple that owns a comapny. 
"Remember to not blow off your cover Jackson," I sternly instructed him. 
"Sshhh I won't blow it okay, anyway you should be happy that I was able to hack into the computer to be invited in such a formal party." He said proudly. I chuckled, giving him a peck on the cheek, I smiled at him. 
"Your reward," I smiled. The ride wasn't that long, we ended only ride for half an hour to the place. Walking up to the VIP room, the party was filled with many powerful people in the world. 
"Jackson... We won't need to greet all the guest only the one that related to the government and scientists." I whispered to him. We headed to a bunch of politics, that seem to be discussing in a serious mood. 
"Ohh~ If it isn't Mr.Wang!" One of the politics saw the two of us and greeted. The rest of the politics face us. 
"Ah, nice to see you again Mr.Liu," Jackson bowed following mine's. 
"Hello, I am Mr.Wang's girlfriend." I introduced myself, bowing with a curtsey. So, these are the chinese politics huh, I remember reading a document about this guy, he was merciless, he would work for both the bad and the good just for money.
"My Mr.Wang, you have such a mannered girlfriend." Mr.Liu praised me. I smiled softly, and looked at Jackson. 
"So what were you guys discussing about Mr.Liu?" Jackson asked the politic. Hopefully, they were talking about the government and all. 
"We were talking about this scientist, that we were thinking about uniting." I listen carefully to his words, uniting... his planning to joining force with Dr.Seo ... hmph... just too easy. 
"And who is this scientist? may I ask?" Jackson carefully chose formal words before he goes back to informal. 
"Ah, you won't know the scientist, so don't worry." Mr.Liu got out from telling us the identity of the man. Well, I guess just have to go with a harsh way. I looked at Jackson, and blink two times. He blink once, understood what I planned. 


"I hope we will talk again in the future." The both of us bowed and exit the scene. We walked back to our car, and changed into clothes that was able to move easily and was blendable with the night. I throwed, Jackson's sword at him and he caught it easily. 
"I cleaned it for you last night." I said seeing him checking his sword. 
"Ooh~ I guess we won't need to repay each other then, here. A new gun design, faster, also here new bullets, we wouldn't want the murder from before to be related to this one would be?" He chuckled, I smiled at his thoughtfulness. I loaded the gun, with new bullets, getting familiar with the grip, I put on some black leather gloves on. Jackson himself have bandage around his hand, a way to feel more comfortable to hold a sword. 
"I guess we just need to wait don't we?" I looked at him and smiled. 
"Yes, my princess."


"Hello again, Mr.Liu," I pointed the gun at his head. He stood there truimphetly at me. Ugh, looking at his face already makes me want to puke. His ten bodyguards pointed their guns at me, thinking that I was alone. 
"Foolish girl, ten men are surrounded you, you can never escape." He laughed, I stare at him bored to death. God, his gonna be my number 1 on my list that is the most annoying and cocky . 
"Your men? Where are they exactly?" I stared at him like I'm scared. He looked around seeing all his men covered in blood. 
"What did you do?!" 
"I didn't do anything," I smirk. Jackson walked out from the shadows showing himself. 
"Mr.Wang?" Mr.Liu looked at Jackson astonished. 
"Nice to talk to you again Mr.Liu," He smirked, pointing the blooded sword at him. 
"What would you think look good on you? Dice? Slice? Ooh~ How about cut into each limb?" He smiled. He walked up to me wrap his arms around my waist. 
"What would you like, my princess?" I shrugged at his question. 
"So, what is it with you and Dr.Seo?" Pfft, in a few minutes he will go on his knees and beg for his life. I just know humans too well that it's sad. 
"He just ask us politician to back up for him to help defeat someone." He immediately spill out everything. 
"What is his planning to do?" I asked him immediately. 
"I don't know for sure, but he said that after we defeat that person, we would be super rich." I smiled and laughed. 
"Hahaha Defeat ? Defeat is not in my dictionary !" I trigger my gun at his forehead. 
"Y-Y-Your thattt person?!" He stared at me in fear.. He immediately went on his knees holding on to my leg. 
"I can give you all my money, property, everything!! Just please don't kill me!" He begged. Jackson immediately scowls at him, kicking him off me. 
"Don't touch my princess, your so filthy that you could get marks on her." He shouted. 
"Why, would I want to have your money and property? You would just betray me and tell everybody won't you, you little rat." I smirk, he shaked his head in denial. 
"Oh~ so you think you can escape from me huh? I will let you go for 3 mins." I said letting him go. Immediately when he turn his back, I shot himin the back. This scene is too familiar isn't it. Jackson and I walked up to him, looks at his face. 
"Y-you lied." He cried. 
"So what? You lied too many judges, to get a win and your wanted money, this is what the demons want me to do, kill you slowly, no... maybe instantly to shut your mouth." I shot another shot at his chest. He spat blood out.
"Your a demon..." He bitterly spat out his mouth with his last breathe. How many times have I heard that line? Many, honestly. Blood stains, is all I see again. Hm? I pulled Jackson with me into an alleyway. That voice...